Time Magazine, Sept 20 2004

changingtimes

Aug 30, 2004
Has anybody read the article entitled "America's Borders" in the Sept 20 2004 edition of time magazine? I encourage everybody to read the article. it describes the state of our illegal immigration problem and I must say it is truely frightening. It talks of how many hospitals along the border are being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants and are beibg forced to shut down because they are going broke. it also talks about how both political parties turn a blind eye to the issue and how many of our largest companies encourage illegal immigration because they like the cheap labor. It also deals with the problem of crime that the illegals bring with them and the fact that the criminals are rarely successfully deported. And perhaps most importantly describes the fact that many OTMs ( other than mexicans ) are sneeking across the border, which in light of the war on terror , in perhaps the scariest thing of all. READ THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, changer.

The neocon Bushistas on this board are not interested in such issues. They're more afraid of being called politcally incorrect than the yahoos on the Democratic Underground. They are convinced that open immigration is "good for us all" and will "help the economy" and that we must not be "racist" and blah blah blah like brainwashed sheeple. There aren't TWO people on this chat board besides me who are in favor of shutting the border and deporting illegals.

The GOP is the same. Karl Rove, Denny Hastert and the rest of those idiots are totally ignoring the immigration issue for fear of offending Hispanic voters who won't vote GOP anyway.

This political correctness is literally KILLING US but there is nothing but silence from the Republican party.

If i had my way, native americans 200 years ago should kilt all the white people who landed here...that what you'd want too, WJ? :)

-=d=- said:
If i had my way, native americans 200 years ago should kilt all the white people who landed here...that what you'd want too, WJ? :)
not sure thats what I'd want, but maybe herding all you whiteys into oklahoma and calling it a 'reservation' for a generation or so might be enlightening to some. :rock:

DKSuddeth said:
not sure thats what I'd want, but maybe herding all you whiteys into oklahoma and calling it a 'reservation' for a generation or so might be enlightening to some. :rock:

all 'me' whities?? I'm not white..

I'm German on my mom's side, african and native-american by a friend of my dad's.

:)

Did anyone actually read the article, or are you just giving your close minded, politically correct opinions?

Read the article then give your opinion, that's what intelligent people do!

changingtimes said:
Did anyone actually read the article, or are you just giving your close minded, politically correct opinions?

Read the article then give your opinion, that's what intelligent people do!

Intelligent people also wouldn't assume every article they read in Time Magazine means two-shits to anyone else. ;)

if the shoe fits....

-=d=- said:
Intelligent people also wouldn't assume every article they read in Time Magazine means two-shits to anyone else. ;)

if the shoe fits....

Look you idiot, I never said every article I read means two-shits to anyone else. I would assume however that someone responding to a thread about an article in a magazine would at least read the article before they gave a moronic response!!!

You have given nothing but juvenille and time wasting postings. Please don't waste my time, your time, or anyone elses time if you can't at least form a logical opinion about something.

I hope a gang of illegals catch you in a dark alley and violate you were the sun dosn't shine!!! maybe then you'll wake up!!!! :fu2:

changingtimes said:
Look you idiot, I never said every article I read means two-shits to anyone else. I would assume however that someone responding to a thread about an article in a magazine would at least read the article before they gave a moronic response!!!

You have given nothing but juvenille and time wasting postings. Please don't waste my time, your time, or anyone elses time if you can't at least form a logical opinion about something.

I hope a gang of illegals catch you in a dark alley and violate you were the sun dosn't shine!!! maybe then you'll wake up!!!! :fu2:

wow, usually people wait until they've got 20 posts before they rip into other people, at least to get a feel for whats going on. Have you ever thought of going decaf? :coffee3:

Listen Changing whatever, that is hitting below the belt and you NEED to knock it the hell off - I dont know where youve been to take that attitude but case in point, you are not there anymore.

chill out, knock it off and if youre any type of a person at all, you'll apologize for such a horrible thing that you wished upon d

Maybe I can clear up the confusion here. The Racial Communists are under no obligation to read articles or acknowledge facts. In fact, they need not even step outside their doors. They just scream like babies about "racists", and the PC GOP comes to deliver some warm formula for them to suck on.

William Joyce said:
Maybe I can clear up the confusion here. The Racial Communists are under no obligation to read articles or acknowledge facts. In fact, they need not even step outside their doors. They just scream like babies about "racists", and the PC GOP comes to deliver some warm formula for them to suck on.

and you're directing THIS to who?

changingtimes said:

:cry:
:laugh:

KLSuddeth said:
Listen Changing whatever, that is hitting below the belt and you NEED to knock it the hell off - I dont know where youve been to take that attitude but case in point, you are not there anymore.

chill out, knock it off and if youre any type of a person at all, you'll apologize for such a horrible thing that you wished upon d

The funny thing is I'll bet none of you have read the article yet!!!!!!!!!

That's what this whole thread was about and not one person has said anything about the article. This whole message board is a total waste of time!!! It's just full of a bunch of over sympathetic liberals and Bush circle jerkers who are afraid of hurting someone's feelings.

By the way if one of you would actually read the article you would read that illegals do violate, rape and kill innocent victims in dark alleys quite often. Read about the two nuns who were raped and violently killed by an illegal who was "asked to leave the country" several times before he finally raped and killed an innocent nun.

changingtimes said:
you lose. Just nothing new to me worth posting to you.

That's what this whole thread was about and not one person has said anything about the article. This whole message board is a total waste of time!!! It's just full of a bunch of over sypathetic liberals who are afraid of hurting someone's feelings.
Now that's funny. :teeth:

By the way if one of you would actually read the article you would read that illegals do violate, rape and kill innocent victims in dark alleys quite often. Read about the two nuns who were raped and violently killed by an illegal who was "asked to leave the country" several times before he finallyraped and killed an innocent nun.
Yeah, so do regular 'citizen's' who are also called criminals.

changingtimes said:

That's what this whole thread was about and not one person has said anything about the article. This whole message board is a total waste of time!!! It's just full of a bunch of over sympathetic liberals and Bush circle jerkers who are afraid of hurting someone's feelings.

By the way if one of you would actually read the article you would read that illegals do violate, rape and kill innocent victims in dark alleys quite often. Read about the two nuns who were raped and violently killed by an illegal who was "asked to leave the country" several times before he finally raped and killed an innocent nun.

listen up fucktard, you didn't POST the article or even a link to the damn thing so how the hell are we supposed to read it? much less say anything about it? :duh3: :asshole: :wtf:

There's really nothing else I can say to you people. You are a total waste of time. America will get exactly what it deserves..........

changingtimes said:
There's really nothing else I can say to you people. You are a total waste of time. America will get exactly what it deserves..........
:asshole: :bye1:

changingtimes said:
:lame2: I asked for a :link: :asshole:

:read:

Forum List

Back