Time, once again, to make some liberal heads explode.

Here in NewYorkistan, the pols passed a law requiring citizens owning an "assault" weapon to reister their weapon. How many complied? 3%:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:That was 2013.

Passed the same law in Connecticut in 2013........how many people complied? 4% :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But I insist the gun grabbers keep posting up all the silliness..........makes for a hoot in this forum!!:rock::rock:

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..

Hint.

mct1fc.jpg
I dont need a hint to see that your mind is limited in understanding complex dynamics and variables.

Monday, June 27, 2016
Only an Hour after Preaching "Stop the Violence" at Rally in Baltimore to Black People, a Black Rapper is Gunned Down by a Black Male [/paste:font]

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Too many savages out there.........people wont let go of their guns and law enforcement wont be coming to take them!:eusa_dance:
So youre saying you own a gun because you are frightened?

Oh s0n.........you got it all wrong. I feel like a fucking hero and a different type of hero depending on what firearm Im holding in my hand. 930 Mossberg can hurl a pound of lead in well under 3 seconds........you talk about feeling like a hero!!:bye1:

I live a 10 minute drive from a savage village and if the shit ever hits the fan, my 15 year old knows well how to remove the head of a savage coming to take my stuff. s0n.......you should see what military grade 12G 00 buck does to a head at 20 paces. HOLY FUCK..........:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Monday, June 27, 2016
Only an Hour after Preaching "Stop the Violence" at Rally in Baltimore to Black People, a Black Rapper is Gunned Down by a Black Male [/paste:font]

Too many savages out there.........people wont let go of their guns and law enforcement wont be coming to take them!:eusa_dance:
So youre saying you own a gun because you are frightened?

Oh s0n.........you got it all wrong. I feel like a fucking hero and a different type of hero depending on what firearm Im holding in my hand. 930 Mossberg can hurl a pound of lead in well under 3 seconds........you talk about feeling like a hero!!:bye1:

I live a 10 minute drive from a savage village and if the shit ever hits the fan, my 15 year old knows well how to remove the head of a savage coming to take my stuff. s0n.......you should see what military grade 12G 00 buck does to a head at 20 paces. HOLY FUCK..........:rock::rock::rock::rock:
So you got turned for the military, police, correctional officer, etc then. I get it. You need to pretend you are a hero so you dont kill yourself out of depression. :itsok:

People need to bookmark this link........take a gander into this site when you get a moment and find out why a snowball have a far better chance in hell than the folks ever giving up their weapons like the stoopid Brits.............

They call it a "jungle".............fuck that..........how about its like Texas Chainswaw Massacre in these shithole towns every day of the year.:Boom2:

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..

Hint.

mct1fc.jpg
I dont need a hint to see that your mind is limited in understanding complex dynamics and variables.

Better hint.

ejfxwx.jpg
There is no better hint. Everyone already knows your brain has trouble with causation.

By counting yourself as "everyone" you always have 100% majority on your side. Lucky you.

Last edited:
I clicked on all four of your links and there was no post from me in any of them. If you're claiming I said something, post a quote from ME, not 4 pages of conversation I wasn't involved in.

You're lying. They're direct links to your comments/my replies to you in that thread. Posts # 63, 66, 73, 75. I copied the number post and I've clicked on all four and they show the posts listed, not four pages of conversation. Weak attempt at dodging.

Why don't you answer my question??

When you said "the left" in this thread were you referring to some or all of the left?

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates.
Um, your links start at post #121, dumbass. You've been here since 2008 and posted over 23,000 comments and you still don't know how to post a quote??? When you figure out how to do that, then do it and let me know. I'm not gonna go looking for it, stupid.

No they don't. They link to the post #s I listed.

I've even given you the post #s - 63, 66, 73, 75 - and you still refuse to even bother to go read your responses to me. That's because your comment in this thread drew the same nit picking that you showed me in that thread, and you know it. :lol:

Why don't you answer the question I've asked three time in this thread? Go ahead.

Again, this is all to point out that you should get off your high horse when you nit pick other posters posts then turn around and do same in your own posts.
Because I still don't know what quote you're talking about. Why don't you just post the fucking quote instead of expecting me to search it out myself?

Post #s given, twice. Done spoon feeding you.

Doesn't matter, you've already given me your answer with your complete avoidance of answering my question in this thread.

Bookmarked ... in case you nit pick someone again.
Here's how it works, asshole. You make a claim referencing a comment made by someone, YOU post the quote. If you're too stupid to know how to do that, it's not my problem. I'm not gonna do the work for you. Post it or STFU. Comprende?

Hint.

mct1fc.jpg

Better hint.

ejfxwx.jpg
There is no better hint. Everyone already knows your brain has trouble with causation.

By counting yourself as "everyone" you always have 100% majority on your side. Lucky you.
You have no idea how lucky cave chimp.

Better hint.

ejfxwx.jpg

Oh, I do know how lucky you are. Free food, free clothing, free housing, free education, free phone, free internet... you don't get that by being productive.

Better hint.

ejfxwx.jpg

Oh, I do know how lucky you are. Free food, free clothing, free housing, free education, free phone, free internet... you don't get that by being productive.
How do you get all that free stuff? I never knew you could do that but they do say more whites cheat the system than any other demographic so you would know best.

Better hint.

ejfxwx.jpg

How do you get all that free stuff? I never knew you could do that but they do say more whites cheat the system than any other demographic so you would know best.

Now you're acting clueless. Maybe not acting, just plain stupid.

2cp5m6c.jpg

2cp5m6c.jpg
Stupid is when you post a meme and think its actually true. I can make a meme that says Ben Franklin confessed he ate his own shit. I bet you would believe that too wouldnt you?

2cp5m6c.jpg
Stupid is when you post a meme and think its actually true. I can make a meme that says Ben Franklin confessed he ate his own shit. I bet you would believe that too wouldnt you?

Yeah, that meme is bit overstated. Actually, the GPA is 1.26.

2cp5m6c.jpg

You should have studied harder and raised your GPA. You should be embarrassed to admit you have a 1.26 GPA but you cave chimps never were that bright.

2cp5m6c.jpg

You should have studied harder and raised your GPA. You should be embarrassed to admit you have a 1.26 GPA but you cave chimps never were that bright.

No reason to be jealous, you can have 0.0 GPA and still get Harvard education, and someday even become a president. You're qualified for everything.

Btw, have you get past that hint I gave ya?

2cp5m6c.jpg

No reason to be jealous, you can have 0.0 GPA and still get Harvard education, and someday even become a president. You're qualified for everything.

I already knew I was qualified for everything. However, that has nothing to do with you having such a low GPA now does it?

I dont pay attention to hints from barely literate posters. Sorry dog.

2cp5m6c.jpg

I already knew I was qualified for everything. However, that has nothing to do with you having such a low GPA now does it?

I dont pay attention to hints from barely literate posters. Sorry dog.

Riiight. And you still trying to say I was talking about myself.

Of course you're qualified for all those free things, otherwise you'll cry racism, slavery, and accuse me of white privilege. I encourage you to go for it. How would you, otherwise, be where you are now?

Since you're avoiding my question, I suspect you're still trying to solve those hints I gave ya. If too much of a challenge, don't be embarrassed to ask someone for help...

Check this out. One of the safest cities in America, with a population of over 200,000 is Gilbert, AZ. Why will this make liberal heads explode? Well, you see, in Arizona, you can buy a gun online, or from a friend, without a background check. Also, you do not need a permit to carry a concealed firearm. All those guns floating around. The streets should be running with blood. But they aren't. Would any of you libtards care to explain this?

The average household income is $80K. You just don't get a lot of crime when everyone has plenty of money.

Forum List

Back