Time, once again, to make some liberal heads explode.

Im left, kinda...I am a gun toating gun hugger...know why? Because we are going to need them.

Check this out. One of the safest cities in America, with a population of over 200,000 is Gilbert, AZ. Why will this make liberal heads explode? Well, you see, in Arizona, you can buy a gun online, or from a friend, without a background check. Also, you do not need a permit to carry a concealed firearm. All those guns floating around. The streets should be running with blood. But they aren't. Would any of you libtards care to explain this?

There is a reason the Mexican Cartels like AZ's lax gun laws. Can you guess what it is?

[/QUOTE]

There is a reason the Mexican Cartels like AZ's lax gun laws. Can you guess what it is?[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness...what a moron but you all think just like that, huh? So, make guns illegal and the cartells will jettison their guns....oh man...lmao

Gilbert is just a rich suburb of Phoenix. Phoenix is the real city and you can see that Phoenix gun crime is a lot higher than say liberal cities like Boston.

Great n nuts are great wh misleading stats.
And just how many illegal immigrants are in Phoenix? You do know that they are responsible for a lot of those murders, right? And, once again, you back up everything I say. You're going on about how demographics are responsible for crime. That's pretty much exactly what I've been saying. BTW, Phoenix is not a red city. And it's crime is less than many other major cities, such as Chicago. Another liberal city. How's that gun control working out for you. LOL!

Take a good look at that list. Notice how states with a higher percentage of gun owners have less murders? And look at The District of Columbia!! 3.6 percent gun ownership, and it has several times the number of murders of any state. By the way, most murders take place in just four cities. If we eliminate those deaths, America is one of the safest countries to live in. And those cities are also run by Democrats. Go figure.

Stop being obtuse, they're your responses from the thread I referenced. Since when did you need spoon feeding?

Answer my question ... when you said "the left" in this thread were you referring to some or all of the left?
I clicked on all four of your links and there was no post from me in any of them. If you're claiming I said something, post a quote from ME, not 4 pages of conversation I wasn't involved in.

You're lying. They're direct links to your comments/my replies to you in that thread. Posts # 63, 66, 73, 75. I copied the number post and I've clicked on all four and they show the posts listed, not four pages of conversation. Weak attempt at dodging.

Why don't you answer my question??

When you said "the left" in this thread were you referring to some or all of the left?

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates.
Um, your links start at post #121, dumbass. You've been here since 2008 and posted over 23,000 comments and you still don't know how to post a quote??? When you figure out how to do that, then do it and let me know. I'm not gonna go looking for it, stupid.

No they don't. They link to the post #s I listed.

I've even given you the post #s - 63, 66, 73, 75 - and you still refuse to even bother to go read your responses to me. That's because your comment in this thread drew the same nit picking that you showed me in that thread, and you know it. :lol:

Why don't you answer the question I've asked three time in this thread? Go ahead.

Again, this is all to point out that you should get off your high horse when you nit pick other posters posts then turn around and do same in your own posts.
Because I still don't know what quote you're talking about. Why don't you just post the fucking quote instead of expecting me to search it out myself?

Post #s given, twice. Done spoon feeding you.

Doesn't matter, you've already given me your answer with your complete avoidance of answering my question in this thread.

Bookmarked ... in case you nit pick someone again.

laziest-shotgun-in-the-world.jpg

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..
But it IS a factor that cannot be ignored. By all means, look at ALL factors, like racial diversity, economics, overall contentment, etc. But, given the level of discourse we've been seeing, easy access to guns SHOULD result in high death rates, yet here it does not.
Just possessing or buying a gun doesnt mean you are going to shoot someone. Whats more important is that avenue is cut off for those that buy guns with the intent of shooting someone. I'll tell you a story about why I dont carry a gun with me anymore. i almost shot a cop that pulled me over for no reason. Luckily the guy didnt make me get out of the car or i would have shot him. He just asked me some questions then backed off when I asked for his badge number. I had just had my first child and had to make a decision after that episode. If I didnt have access to a gun it wouldnt have gotten that close.
I don't own a gun either, because I don't want to be responsible for someone getting hurt in spite of every precaution. Guns themselves, however, are not really the problem when it comes to violence. I think that even a total ban on guns would make people feel better about themselves for a while, but not make any difference in the total number of violent deaths.
if it were actually possible to get all or most guns off the street it would make a huge difference. Not too many people want to get close enough to their target to possibly end up being a victim themselves. Guns are a lot like alcohol.Its false courage. They make people brave that would otherwise back down.

I'm not the one making any claims. Its on the OP to prove their point.

And you will in turn, do what? Prove him wrong? How?
Shoot holes in his claim like I already did. Do you have some proof the crime rate is low because there are lots of guns floating around? Thats what I am interested in seeing instead of you playing captain save a ho for the OP.

There is evidence/statistics that suggest that there is no correlation between states with higher rates of gun ownership and gun homicide.
So where is this evidence, who paid to find this evidence, and what does that have to do with the OP's claim?

It's directly from the FBI, I can provide links if you'd like me to.
You didnt actually answer my question and yes i would like a link.

Check this out. One of the safest cities in America, with a population of over 200,000 is Gilbert, AZ. Why will this make liberal heads explode? Well, you see, in Arizona, you can buy a gun online, or from a friend, without a background check. Also, you do not need a permit to carry a concealed firearm. All those guns floating around. The streets should be running with blood. But they aren't. Would any of you libtards care to explain this?

Let's take a look at the population:
Gilbert Arizona Economic Development

From the link:

"72.5% of Gilbert’s psychographic make-up consists of "Up and Coming Families", "Soccer Moms" and "Boomburbs". The "Up and Coming Families" segment is characterized by an average age of 30.7 and a median household income of $64,000. The "Soccer Moms" segment is characterized by a median age of 36.6 and a median household income of $84,000. The "Boomburbs" segment is characterized by a median age of 33.6 and a median household income of $105,000."
The whole point of this post is to show that guns are not the problem. Thanks for backing me up on that.
So if there were absolutely no guns available how many people do you think would get shot?

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..
But it IS a factor that cannot be ignored. By all means, look at ALL factors, like racial diversity, economics, overall contentment, etc. But, given the level of discourse we've been seeing, easy access to guns SHOULD result in high death rates, yet here it does not.
Just possessing or buying a gun doesnt mean you are going to shoot someone. Whats more important is that avenue is cut off for those that buy guns with the intent of shooting someone. I'll tell you a story about why I dont carry a gun with me anymore. i almost shot a cop that pulled me over for no reason. Luckily the guy didnt make me get out of the car or i would have shot him. He just asked me some questions then backed off when I asked for his badge number. I had just had my first child and had to make a decision after that episode. If I didnt have access to a gun it wouldnt have gotten that close.
I don't own a gun either, because I don't want to be responsible for someone getting hurt in spite of every precaution. Guns themselves, however, are not really the problem when it comes to violence. I think that even a total ban on guns would make people feel better about themselves for a while, but not make any difference in the total number of violent deaths.
if it were actually possible to get all or most guns off the street it would make a huge difference. Not too many people want to get close enough to their target to possibly end up being a victim themselves. Guns are a lot like alcohol.Its false courage. They make people brave that would otherwise back down.

meh

Might as well be sitting in the middle of Siberia, naked as a jaybird screaming "fire" s0n.........gun grabbing is decidedly fringe in these United States!! Just stating "getting guns off the street.........." is a statement of somebody who is a bubble dweller.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Chances of "no guns in the street" = zero. As in 0

Its common fkn sense. A gun equalizes you with anyone...even someone with a gun...jeeze. You bleeding hearts argue and you haven t got a leg to stand on...maybe someone shot it off as you tried to take their rights away?
Thanks for making my point that guns make timid people more courageous that would normally avoid a confrontation.

meh

Might as well be sitting in the middle of Siberia, naked as a jaybird screaming "fire" s0n.........gun grabbing is decidedly fringe in these United States!! Just stating "getting guns off the street.........." is a statement of somebody who is a bubble dweller.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL
I dont know why you thought saying that changed the truth of my post but I will allow you to voice your weird opinion white boy.

Forum List

Back