Time, once again, to make some liberal heads explode.

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..
But it IS a factor that cannot be ignored. By all means, look at ALL factors, like racial diversity, economics, overall contentment, etc. But, given the level of discourse we've been seeing, easy access to guns SHOULD result in high death rates, yet here it does not.
Just possessing or buying a gun doesnt mean you are going to shoot someone. Whats more important is that avenue is cut off for those that buy guns with the intent of shooting someone. I'll tell you a story about why I dont carry a gun with me anymore. i almost shot a cop that pulled me over for no reason. Luckily the guy didnt make me get out of the car or i would have shot him. He just asked me some questions then backed off when I asked for his badge number. I had just had my first child and had to make a decision after that episode. If I didnt have access to a gun it wouldnt have gotten that close.
You're either laying out the bullshit, trying to look like a badass or you're admitting you're a criminal. Which one is it?
What kind of pussy are you that you think that makes me a bad ass? :laugh:

Taking up space in your mind rent free as usual.
laugh.gif
It doesn't make you a badass, you just THINK you are. In reality, you're a pussy and everyone knows it. :lol:
Too late. You are the only pussy that thought I was a bad ass. You just keep sticking your foot in your mouth and exposing what a punk you are.
laugh.gif

You never answered my question. Why does that episode make you feel I am bad ass? Did it frighten or impress you? It has to be one of the two.

But it IS a factor that cannot be ignored. By all means, look at ALL factors, like racial diversity, economics, overall contentment, etc. But, given the level of discourse we've been seeing, easy access to guns SHOULD result in high death rates, yet here it does not.
Just possessing or buying a gun doesnt mean you are going to shoot someone. Whats more important is that avenue is cut off for those that buy guns with the intent of shooting someone. I'll tell you a story about why I dont carry a gun with me anymore. i almost shot a cop that pulled me over for no reason. Luckily the guy didnt make me get out of the car or i would have shot him. He just asked me some questions then backed off when I asked for his badge number. I had just had my first child and had to make a decision after that episode. If I didnt have access to a gun it wouldnt have gotten that close.
You're either laying out the bullshit, trying to look like a badass or you're admitting you're a criminal. Which one is it?

laugh.gif
It doesn't make you a badass, you just THINK you are. In reality, you're a pussy and everyone knows it. :lol:
Too late. You are the only pussy that thought I was a bad ass. You just keep sticking your foot in your mouth and exposing what a punk you are.
laugh.gif
There's that blind boxer again, swinging wildly and hitting nothing. Keep trying, boy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's that blind boxer again, swinging wildly and hitting nothing. Keep trying, boy.
Says the pussy that thought I was "bad ass".
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Another swing and a miss. Please show where I said that, cock sucker.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:itsok:

SJ says I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SJ says I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif
No, I said you're a cock sucker. YOU said you're a bad ass. :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SJ says I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif
I'm not your boyfriend and yes you were very frightened about my story and thought I was a bad ass. We know because you posted it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SJ says I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif
I'm not your boyfriend and yes you were very frightened about my story and thought I was a bad ass. We know because you posted it.
laugh.gif
You're nobody's boyfriend. I'm sure you're somebody's girlfriend though. :lol:

laugh.gif

SJ says I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You wanted to suck my cock and i told you I wasnt your boyfriend. No i wont be your boyfriend no matter how "bad ass" you think I am.
laugh.gif

SJ says I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You wanted to suck my cock and i told you I wasnt your boyfriend. No i wont be your boyfriend no matter how "bad ass" you think I am.
laugh.gif
No matter what you say or do, you'll never be white. Sorry. LOL

SJ says I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thank fucking god for that. There was a reason god turned people white as a punishment in the bible.

No matter what you say or do you will never live down the fact that you think I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thank fucking god for that. There was a reason god turned people white as a punishment in the bible.

No matter what you say or do you will never live down the fact that you think I am a bad ass.
laugh.gif
Then you should have no trouble posting my quote, right, Stepin fetchit?

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates. If that were true, Gilbert, AZ would not be one of the safest cities in which to live. Therefore, the liberals are wrong, which makes the OP right. Case closed.

Yup. I remember when Texas passed that law where you could carry a gun.

Some was saying that blood would be rolling down the streets.

The only thing that happened was that the crime rate went down.

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..

And consequently, you have no way of proving that it's not.
I'm not the one making any claims. Its on the OP to prove their point.
You missed the point of the post, which you often do.

You lefties love to claim more guns means more crime. You lefties claim that allowing people free access to guns and allowing them to carry them wherever they like, leads to more crime.

Clearly you are lying or just duped by the elites. Which is it?

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates. If that were true, Gilbert, AZ would not be one of the safest cities in which to live. Therefore, the liberals are wrong, which makes the OP right. Case closed.

Yes...that was their first line of attack when each state brought up allowing people to carry guns.....and in 50 cases...they were wrong

Yes...that was their first line of attack when each state brought up allowing people to carry guns.....and in 50 cases...they were wrong
Yes...the left floats these claims that clearly are lies, yet they continue to do it and they never lose their credibility with millions of Americans. CRAZY!!!

The left has lied for decades about guns and other things (AGW, big gov, Islam, campus rape, abortion, sexism, racism, etc...to name a few)...and now they want Hillary for POTUS, who is the biggest liar ever in American politics. CRAZY!!!

I don't own a gun either, because I don't want to be responsible for someone getting hurt in spite of every precaution. Guns themselves, however, are not really the problem when it comes to violence. I think that even a total ban on guns would make people feel better about themselves for a while, but not make any difference in the total number of violent deaths.

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates.

The old build a strawman with the lead sentence being "The left claims..." and add something stupid.

:wtf: You think the left doesn't claim that? It's the whole basis of your argument. So why have gun control then, k-k-klown. I love mentioning that last part, you should too, it's the one thing you got right

I love the strawman arguments that you turnips create.

The argument is that more guns equals more gun violence/death. Nothing more.

So you mean legal gun violence and deaths

Forum List

Back