Time, once again, to make some liberal heads explode.

You have to pass a background check in Kansas, but they have "Constitutional Carry" there. You can carry openly, or concealed without permit or license as long as you are not a felon.

If you are caught carrying and a felon, or in the process of committing a felon with a gun, the sentence is an automatic 10 years added to your initial sentence.

Bravo, excellent law

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates.

The old build a strawman with the lead sentence being "The left claims..." and add something stupid.

:wtf: You think the left doesn't claim that? It's the whole basis of your argument. So why have gun control then, k-k-klown. I love mentioning that last part, you should too, it's the one thing you got right

You think the left doesn't claim that?

They dont thats why you have to ask the same question over and over and use cute smilies. Instead of claiming they do maybe you should prove it so people know you're not full of shit.

You think the left doesn't claim that?

They dont thats why you have to ask the same question over and over and use cute smilies. Instead of claiming they do maybe you should prove it so people know you're not full of shit.

So you are saying the left do not think that fewer gun laws will lead to more crimes. That's what you are actually claiming

Or maybe you don't want to post it because it WASN'T the "exact same thing". Maybe you were (and still are) just butthurt because Trump beat Cruz.

Sure it was the same. I said 'conservative', just as you posted in this thread 'the left', followed by 'First of all, I didn't say "everyone on the left". I said "the left".' No qualifiers, just like my post. But again, anyone with half a brain knows that you didn't mean every single person on the left (as Asclepias is implying), just as I didn't mean every single conservative. Just note, if you hold others to a certain posting/discussion standard hold yourself to the same.
Then you should have no problem with posting it.

Levins response today about Trump winning

So, when you said "the left" were you speaking about some or all of "the left"? Because you didn't qualify it, just like I didn't.
And those links have what to do with me?

Stop being obtuse, they're your responses from the thread I referenced. Since when did you need spoon feeding?

Answer my question ... when you said "the left" in this thread were you referring to some or all of the left?

I clicked on all four of your links and there was no post from me in any of them. If you're claiming I said something, post a quote from ME, not 4 pages of conversation I wasn't involved in.

Sure it was the same. I said 'conservative', just as you posted in this thread 'the left', followed by 'First of all, I didn't say "everyone on the left". I said "the left".' No qualifiers, just like my post. But again, anyone with half a brain knows that you didn't mean every single person on the left (as Asclepias is implying), just as I didn't mean every single conservative. Just note, if you hold others to a certain posting/discussion standard hold yourself to the same.

So, when you said "the left" were you speaking about some or all of "the left"? Because you didn't qualify it, just like I didn't.

Stop being obtuse, they're your responses from the thread I referenced. Since when did you need spoon feeding?

Answer my question ... when you said "the left" in this thread were you referring to some or all of the left?

I clicked on all four of your links and there was no post from me in any of them. If you're claiming I said something, post a quote from ME, not 4 pages of conversation I wasn't involved in.

You're lying. They're direct links to your comments/my replies to you in that thread. Posts # 63, 66, 73, 75. I copied the number post and I've clicked on all four and they show the posts listed, not four pages of conversation. Weak attempt at dodging.

Why don't you answer my question??

When you said "the left" in this thread were you referring to some or all of the left?

You're lying. They're direct links to your comments/my replies to you in that thread. Posts # 63, 66, 73, 75. I copied the number post and I've clicked on all four and they show the posts listed, not four pages of conversation. Weak attempt at dodging.

When you said "the left" in this thread were you referring to some or all of the left?

Um, your links start at post #121, dumbass. You've been here since 2008 and posted over 23,000 comments and you still don't know how to post a quote??? When you figure out how to do that, then do it and let me know. I'm not gonna go looking for it, stupid.

Um, your links start at post #121, dumbass. You've been here since 2008 and posted over 23,000 comments and you still don't know how to post a quote??? When you figure out how to do that, then do it and let me know. I'm not gonna go looking for it, stupid.

No they don't. They link to the post #s I listed.

I've even given you the post #s - 63, 66, 73, 75 - and you still refuse to even bother to go read your responses to me. That's because your comment in this thread drew the same nit picking that you showed me in that thread, and you know it. :lol:

Why don't you answer the question I've asked three time in this thread? Go ahead.

Again, this is all to point out that you should get off your high horse when you nit pick other posters posts then turn around and do same in your own posts.

The old build a strawman with the lead sentence being "The left claims..." and add something stupid.

:wtf: You think the left doesn't claim that? It's the whole basis of your argument. So why have gun control then, k-k-klown. I love mentioning that last part, you should too, it's the one thing you got right

I love the strawman arguments that you turnips create.

The argument is that more guns equals more gun violence/death. Nothing more.

Holy fucking tin foil hat. You gun nuts are truly a bunch of scared pusses, aren't ya?

We're not the ones who are scared of allowing decent, law-abiding citizens to fully exercise their right to keep and bear arms. That would be you and your ilk.

And the rational and responsible among us must wonder what it is that you are up to, that the idea of a decent person being armed should frighten you so. The only rational reason would be that you have desires or intentions which, if acted upon, would give decent people just cause to use their arms against you.

No they don't. They link to the post #s I listed.

I've even given you the post #s - 63, 66, 73, 75 - and you still refuse to even bother to go read your responses to me. That's because your comment in this thread drew the same nit picking that you showed me in that thread, and you know it. :lol:

Why don't you answer the question I've asked three time in this thread? Go ahead.

Again, this is all to point out that you should get off your high horse when you nit pick other posters posts then turn around and do same in your own posts.
Because I still don't know what quote you're talking about. Why don't you just post the fucking quote instead of expecting me to search it out myself?

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..
But it IS a factor that cannot be ignored. By all means, look at ALL factors, like racial diversity, economics, overall contentment, etc. But, given the level of discourse we've been seeing, easy access to guns SHOULD result in high death rates, yet here it does not.
Just possessing or buying a gun doesnt mean you are going to shoot someone. Whats more important is that avenue is cut off for those that buy guns with the intent of shooting someone. I'll tell you a story about why I dont carry a gun with me anymore. i almost shot a cop that pulled me over for no reason. Luckily the guy didnt make me get out of the car or i would have shot him. He just asked me some questions then backed off when I asked for his badge number. I had just had my first child and had to make a decision after that episode. If I didnt have access to a gun it wouldnt have gotten that close.

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..

And consequently, you have no way of proving that it's not.
I'm not the one making any claims. Its on the OP to prove their point.

And you will in turn, do what? Prove him wrong? How?
Shoot holes in his claim like I already did. Do you have some proof the crime rate is low because there are lots of guns floating around? Thats what I am interested in seeing instead of you playing captain save a ho for the OP.

There is evidence/statistics that suggest that there is no correlation between states with higher rates of gun ownership and gun homicide.
So where is this evidence, who paid to find this evidence, and what does that have to do with the OP's claim?

But it IS a factor that cannot be ignored. By all means, look at ALL factors, like racial diversity, economics, overall contentment, etc. But, given the level of discourse we've been seeing, easy access to guns SHOULD result in high death rates, yet here it does not.
Just possessing or buying a gun doesnt mean you are going to shoot someone. Whats more important is that avenue is cut off for those that buy guns with the intent of shooting someone. I'll tell you a story about why I dont carry a gun with me anymore. i almost shot a cop that pulled me over for no reason. Luckily the guy didnt make me get out of the car or i would have shot him. He just asked me some questions then backed off when I asked for his badge number. I had just had my first child and had to make a decision after that episode. If I didnt have access to a gun it wouldnt have gotten that close.
You're either laying out the bullshit, trying to look like a badass or you're admitting you're a criminal. Which one is it?

You're either laying out the bullshit, trying to look like a badass or you're admitting you're a criminal. Which one is it?
What kind of pussy are you that you think that makes me a bad ass? :laugh:

Taking up space in your mind rent free as usual.
laugh.gif

What kind of pussy are you that you think that makes me a bad ass? :laugh:

Taking up space in your mind rent free as usual.
laugh.gif
It doesn't make you a badass, you just THINK you are. In reality, you're a pussy and everyone knows it. :lol:

Every time this pops up I am dissapointed that some liberal's head isn't literally exploding. Make it happen in real life or STFU forever.

Forum List

Back