Time, once again, to make some liberal heads explode.

Check this out. One of the safest cities in America, with a population of over 200,000 is Gilbert, AZ. Why will this make liberal heads explode? Well, you see, in Arizona, you can buy a gun online, or from a friend, without a background check. Also, you do not need a permit to carry a concealed firearm. All those guns floating around. The streets should be running with blood. But they aren't. Would any of you libtards care to explain this?

First of all no guns can be purchased online without a background check. Your comment is false. They all have to be shipped to a licensed gun dealer and before the purchaser can take possession of the gun, a background check is done.

Private sales--if allowed there is kind of stupid. Because if someone commits a crime with a private sale, it most certainly will be traced back to the original registered purchaser, and I imagine someday soon--charges would be able to go back to the original purchaser.

In my state of Colorado all private sales have to go through a background check. Gun shows are operated in the same manner, so most will put their guns on consignment to be sold through licensed dealers. The Gold on our Capital building hasn't melted off yet because of it--LOL

NO ONE, including those that own guns, wants weapons in the hands of the wrong people. In fact 9 out of 10 gun owners do want background checks on purchases.
90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn’t this a political slam dunk?

The only people who wouldn't want background checks on gun purchases are the ones that couldn't pass a background check. It's not rocket science.

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..

The actual story, however...just like the rest of the country...more Americans actually owning and carrying guns.....does not increase the crime rate...it doesn't increase the gun murder rate......it doesn't increase the violent crime rate....

The basic tenet of the anti gun belief system is that more normal people owning guns creates more gun crime and more violent crime......and this story once again shows that this is not true, not factual and not the reality of guns in America....

The entire anti gun movement is built on a lie.....
I'm pretty sure its a factor but not the lone cause. For example in the case of the OP the crime rate is low however in other places where there are plenty of guns the crime rate is high.

Obviously you dont have a clue what you are talking about and what you consider "normal" is pretty shaky considering that you are not normal yourself.

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..
correct, I think a more accurate statistic to be considered is that Gilbert is less than 4% black.
That is a greater indication of a crime free city or town.
Not really. That shows a weak grasp of history and puerile reasoning. There have been plenty of all Black towns that had very low crime rates or almost non existent crime rates. Like the idiot in the OP you are guilty of the logical fallacy known as false cause.

So the 90% of Americans who want the background check loopholes closed…?

No matter how many times you repeat that blatant, thoroughly-discredited lie, it will never gain even a vestige of truth.

If 90% of Americans support infringements on the right to keep and bear arms, then where is the effort to amend the Constitution to allow it? There is no such effort underway, because nobody in a position to initiate it believes that there is nearly enough public support for it to give it any plausible chance of success. And the amount of public support that it would take to assure success of such an effort is far less than the 80% to 90% that you filthy, lying wrong-wing, criminal-loving, anti-American scumbags keep on claiming.

Nevertheless, all you gun control douche bags use the murder rate in the US as justification for abolishing the 2nd Amendment. Why isn't that a false cause?

I'll answer the question for you: because you choose to believe what you want to believe.

correct, I think a more accurate statistic to be considered is that Gilbert is less than 4% black.
Not really. That shows a weak grasp of history and puerile reasoning. There have been plenty of all Black towns that had very low crime rates or almost non existent crime rates. Like the idiot in the OP you are guilty of the logical fallacy known as false cause.

Which towns were those?

Nevertheless, all you gun control douche bags use the murder rate in the US as justification for abolishing the 2nd Amendment. Why isn't that a false cause?

I'll answer the question for you: because you choose to believe what you want to believe.
It is false just like your assumption I want the 2nd amendment abolished.

Which towns were those?
I'm going to let you do the research and you lell me what you find.

Which towns were those?

I already found nothing. Now it's your turn.

If it's false, then why do douche bags like you rely on it? My assumption about your attitude on the 2nd Amendment is 100% accurate.

Which towns were those?

Look harder. If you were Black I would tell you but since youre not youre on your own.

If it's false, then why do douche bags like you rely on it? My assumption about your attitude on the 2nd Amendment is 100% accurate.
Your post is retarded. I just told you it was a false assumption. Acting like a cave chimp is not getting your point to be any more valid.

Which towns were those?

Look harder. If you were Black I would tell you but since youre not youre on your own.

It's your job to dig up the evidence that supports your claims, not mine. If you can't do that, then we'll just assume there is no such evidence.

Your post is retarded. I just told you it was a false assumption. Acting like a cave chimp is not getting your point to be any more valid.

As I said, if it's a false assumption, then why is every argument for gun control based on it?

Which towns were those?

It's your job to dig up the evidence that supports your claims, not mine. If you can't do that, then we'll just assume there is no such evidence.
I wasnt making a claim. I was telling you a fact. If you are interested then look it up. If you arent interested then thats your problem.

As I said, if it's a false assumption, then why is every argument for gun control based on it?
Every gun argument is based on it because common sense dictates that the harder it is go get a weapon the less shootings there will be. Its only one way of dealing with an issue that will need multiple solutions working together. Those clowns like you with binary thinking never seem to understand that simple truth.

Which towns were those?

I wasnt making a claim. I was telling you a fact. If you are interested then look it up. If you arent interested then thats your problem.
It's a claim, not a fact, asshole. No one is going to believe anything you post without some kind of supporting evidence. If you don't care whether anyone believes your idiotic claims, then why do you bother to post here?

Every gun argument is based on it because common sense dictates that the harder it is go get a weapon the less shootings there will be. Its only one way of dealing with an issue that will need multiple solutions working together. Those clowns like you with binary thinking never seem to understand that simple truth.

In other words, you choose to believe it because you want to believe it.

In other words, you choose to believe it because you want to believe it.
Thats why most people believe things. The facts and logic make you want to believe it.

Forum List

Back