Time to ban knives on college campuses. 9 stabbed in Houston

The count is up to 14 stabbed now, none dead, most not serious. Apparently the crazy may not even have had a knife --- I read some people thought he was stabbing with a pencil!

I would love to see a gender breakdown of his victims ---- it'll be all or mostly women he stabbed, be sure, it always is, whether it's guns or knives or whatever, they always go to kill women and children.

Jim Jones killed 900+ people in 1978. He didn't use a gun or a knife.

They did in fact have guns and forced those people to drink, and those who didn't got shot. Jackass Jones killed himself with a gun. The Congressman was killed with a gun. I bet they had big knives too.

And yet Jim Jones killed a massive amount of people without using a gun or knife to do the killing.

The problem wasn't the cyanide, the problem wasn't the guns, the problem wasn't the knives. The problem was Jim Jones.

I agree about Jones, but to say that guns were not involved is not quite true either. I sure there were alot of people who drank the Kool-Aid willingly, however I also know there were many who were forced to drink it a gun point. Several who tried to escape were shot.

All the victims (all alive and not too hurt) are sitting in hospital chairs right now one and all thinking, "Thank God he didn't have an assault rifle!!"

All the victims (all alive and not too hurt) are sitting in hospital chairs right now one and all thinking, "Thank God he didn't have an assault rifle!!"

Lying fucking douchebag.

{HOUSTON (Reuters) - A male student went on a stabbing spree at a community college in northwest Houston on Tuesday, injuring at least 14 people, two of them critically, Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said. The campus has been sealed off.}

Texas college student wounds 14 in stabbing spree - chicagotribune.com

You leftists are fucking trash, scum of the Earth.

I agree about Jones, but to say that guns were not involved is not quite true either. I sure there were alot of people who drank the Kool-Aid willingly, however I also know there were many who were forced to drink it a gun point. Several who tried to escape were shot.

It was mostly women Jim Jones killed, too.

And children, of course.

I think women need to stop being easy victims of these sex-crazed killers. FIGHT BACK!!

From CNN at 4:44 PM today 4/9:

"Fourteen people were injured in the incident, Garcia said.

It was unclear what the suspect's motive was, or what weapon he used, Garcia said. The investigation is ongoing, he said.

"We do not know exactly what type of weapon was used other than to say that it is at this point an unknown instrument," he said. "We don't know whether a knife or some other type of instrument."

There are two victims critically injured, they are saying now, so whatever he used, it went deep at least twice. Somebody thought it was a pencil, but I don't see how that could be, unless he had a whole pack of them sharpened. An awl? Icepick with a handle? Yow.

the only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun PERIOD... They need to have armed guards in these schools .. Plus write this 10 times LIberals gun haters.

CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS

OR MENTAL INSANE PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW LAWS AND IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING NOTHING WILL STOP THEM EXCEPT MENTAL HEALTH professional

Most of these killings are due to mental ill people. WE NEED more help in the mental health and getting these people help instead of taking our way to defend ourselves from these people

the only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun PERIOD... They need to have armed guards in these schools .. Plus write this 10 times LIberals gun haters.

OR MENTAL INSANE PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW LAWS AND IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING NOTHING WILL STOP THEM EXCEPT MENTAL HEALTH professional

Most of these killings are due to mental ill people. WE NEED more help in the mental health and getting these people help instead of taking our way to defend ourselves from these people

I'm beginning to think you are right. About the armed guards. Like today, armed guards could have shot the stabber.

The psychologists could help if they had state hospitals to lock them up in instead of letting them roam the streets in their insanity. Three or four of the recent guys had some psychiatric history, but nobody can get them locked up, is the problem. Adam Lanza's mother was trying to get him committed, but the paperwork was moving very, very slowly, if at all. The state is probably sitting on that very tightly, because if they didn't put him away when she asked them to, the whole thing is really their fault.

It's not the person's the fault, it's the knife.

If not for the knife he couldn't of stabbed all these people.

We need a vote.

The count is up to 14 stabbed now, none dead, most not serious. Apparently the crazy may not even have had a knife --- I read some people thought he was stabbing with a pencil!

I would love to see a gender breakdown of his victims ---- it'll be all or mostly women he stabbed, be sure, it always is, whether it's guns or knives or whatever, they always go to kill women and children.

That's the answer. Ban pencils.

We need a vote.

Clips take forever to load into mags, even with a speed loader.
Clips rarely have more than 10 rounds.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about.
Best if you shut up dont you think?

You totally and completely lost the argument, didn't you?

They did in fact have guns and forced those people to drink, and those who didn't got shot. Jackass Jones killed himself with a gun. The Congressman was killed with a gun. I bet they had big knives too.

And yet Jim Jones killed a massive amount of people without using a gun or knife to do the killing.

The problem wasn't the cyanide, the problem wasn't the guns, the problem wasn't the knives. The problem was Jim Jones.

And had they been forced to drink at machete point the same outcome would have occurred.

Guns, knives, cyanide need someone to pick them up in order for them to do harm.

Do pencils make spelling mistakes? Hmmmm.

Paramedics said at least four of the victims were being taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital by helicopter. Eight people were transported by ambulances and two refused to go to a hospital, EMS officials said.

Thank God(if you believe in that sort of thing)it wasn't a semi-automatic weapon with a few high capacity clips. How many could have been killed?

Clips take forever to load into mags, even with a speed loader.
Clips rarely have more than 10 rounds.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about.
Best if you shut up dont you think?

You understand very little about guns.

Magazines go into semi auto handguns.

Speed loaders are only used for revolvers.

It takes seconds to change a magazine.

Most magazines carry more than 10 rounds.

Criminals do not follow laws....does that mean we should not have laws?

Neither do the mentally insane. Does that mean we should not try to keep high capacity weapons out of their hands?

Criminals do not follow laws....does that mean we should not have laws?

Neither do the mentally insane. Does that mean we should not try to keep high capacity weapons out of their hands?

Which "high capacity" knives would you ban?

Steak knives? Butter knives are okay, but not if they have more than 10 serrations. Spoons modified to look like assault steak knives will be banned as well. You never know when some peasant may use a spoon modification kit to create a high capacity steak knife from one....

Forum List

Back