Time to Dump the Mask Charade

Wrong again Skippy

WHO recommends wearing masks and Social Distancing

So which time did they lie then?
Let’s see

You posted guidance that is over a year old when we did not understand COVID

That makes you wrong
Covid is a virus, Dufus. We’ve known all about virus transmission for centuries now. Nothing new has been learned in the past century.
That’s why the CDC said if masks worked they’d have had medical facilities using them for years.

Why do Conservatives insist on being such assholes?

It is a major crisis and masks and social distancing has been our primary defense against COVID while the vaccine rolls out

They have whined like little children the whole time
I don’t WANT to wear a mask
They have ignored Social Distancing and encourage large groups and even Spring Break.

Now they are starting to whine about getting vaccinated.

No wonder we have 550,000 dead

Last edited:
You're not submissive if you're not wearing a mask!
vgx98ufucip61.jpg

It is a major crisis and masks and social distancing has been our primary defense against COVID while the vaccine rolls out

I don’t WANT a to wear a mask
They have ignored Social Distancing and encourage large groups and even Spring Break.

It's how they've been conditioned over the last three or four decades. It's all about me, fuck you, tough shit. Empathy is weakness. Communication is capitulation. You're either good or you're evil. You're either with me or you're the enemy.

Incredibly binary thinking.

If you're wearing a mask the BLM street thugs will administer only a light beating because they understand you'll just cave-and-deliver. Wearing a mast enrages them because they know you'll fight back and, may Xiden forbid, you might be packing heat.

It is past time. It is no more than a psych op to scare and manipulate people. It is really all it has ever been.

Trump's second term Fauci would have sweating everything about Wuhan. That's why they had to cheat in the tens of millions column

It's how they've been conditioned over the last three or four decades. It's all about me, fuck you, tough shit. Empathy is weakness. Communication is capitulation. You're either good or you're evil. You're either with me or you're the enemy.

As if you are any different or any better?

These are the same assholes who fought against seatbelts and airbags
The same ones who denied cigarettes cause cancer for decades.
The same ones calling climate change a hoax

Wrong again Skippy

WHO recommends wearing masks and Social Distancing

Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.
Until it doesn’t. Where does it say forever?

Just my personal experience being on the Covid ward. The nurse in the isolation area was dressed like an astronaut on space walk and had a Self Contained Breathing Apparatus attached to it. So maybe the mask maybe kind of cheapo in comparison it's better then nothing. Even though I wore a mask and still got the virus.

Forum List

Back