Time to Dump the Mask Charade

I am asking you. Do you wear seatbelts while sitting on your couch? False conflation.

So you, specifically, will you wear masks forever? Yes or no. Don’t dodge.

I do not wear a mask while I am sitting on my couch.

If COVID continues to mutate and we can’t keep up with variants, I will continue to wear a mask in public to protect myself and others

Wouldn‘t you?
The mutation aspect is another hoax to make sure first hoax does not die out

Why do Conservatives insist on being such assholes?

It is a major crisis and masks and social distancing has been our primary defense against COVID while the vaccine rolls out

They have whined like little children the whole time
I don’t WANT a to wear a mask
They have ignored Social Distancing and encourage large groups and even Spring Break.

Now they are starting to whine about getting vaccinated.

No wonder we have 550,000 dead
It's how they've been conditioned over the last three or four decades. It's all about me, fuck you, tough shit. Empathy is weakness. Communication is capitulation. You're either good or you're evil. You're either with me or you're the enemy.

Incredibly binary thinking.

These are the same assholes who fought against seatbelts and airbags
The same ones who denied cigarettes cause cancer for decades.
The same ones calling climate change a hoax
You keep your t shirt over your face if it makes you feel secure.

Just let’s us know who’s mentally unstable in public.

I am asking you. Do you wear seatbelts while sitting on your couch? False conflation.

If COVID continues to mutate and we can’t keep up with variants, I will continue to wear a mask in public to protect myself and others

Wouldn‘t you?
Mutations are historically weaker than the original.

Wouldn‘t you?
No

Once our Governor takes away the mandate, I no longer will.
And if the virus mutates?
What will your governor do then?

Don‘t you care about others?
We do not care about others personal paranoia and we have zero obligation to cater to it.

Wouldn‘t you?
No

We do not care about others personal paranoia and we have zero obligation to cater to it.
Exactly. Let us live, please.

Wouldn‘t you?
Why are Conservatives so Fucking Stupid?

Anything they don’t understand or anything that is contrary to their beliefs is labeled a hoax

Wouldn‘t you?
No

550,000 dead is not paranoia

Why do Conservatives insist on being such assholes?

It is a major crisis and masks and social distancing has been our primary defense against COVID while the vaccine rolls out

They have whined like little children the whole time
I don’t WANT to wear a mask
They have ignored Social Distancing and encourage large groups and even Spring Break.

Now they are starting to whine about getting vaccinated.

No wonder we have 550,000 dead
As WHO said, masks can actually spread viruses.
WHO advocates the widespread wearing of masks

Wouldn‘t you?

Anything they don’t understand or anything that is contrary to their beliefs is labeled a hoax
Conservatives aren’t the ones asking me to trust science and then telling me that gender is social construct. That would be Transocrats aka you

Wouldn‘t you?
No

People die daily. 99% of the dead were old and or really sick already. Aka underlying conditions.

Wouldn‘t you?

Conservatives aren’t the ones asking me to trust science and then telling me that gender is social construct. That would be Transocrats aka you

I’m tired of listening to Conservatives twisted interpretations of science

Wouldn‘t you?
No

People die daily. 99% of the dead were old and or really sick already. Aka underlying conditions.
They were alive before and after COVID, they were dead

Wouldn‘t you?

I’m tired of listening to Conservatives twisted interpretations of science
I am tired of you telling me that a trans girl should be allowed to play sports against my daughters. Guess we ll just have to keep being tired?

Wouldn‘t you?
No

They were alive before 2019 and then they were dead. No direct proof of anything.

867e017d-36a2-41b7-a03d-39b2a1360708-jpeg.473534
Penguins have trouble processing changing information unless it's about fish.

Wouldn‘t you?
No

They were alive before 2019 and then they were dead. No direct proof of anything.
Put your head back in the sand

Forum List

Back