Time to form a moderate party

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Both blue dog democrats and moderate republicans need to form a party of sanity. The extremist are ripping this country apart :eek:

Our platform
-Pro science, infrastructure and tech ;) We're not scared to loan to things that advance our society. We also care about our space program and nws.
-Pro education. We want solutions!
-Pro spying on terrorist! Anti-spying on Americans. ;)
-Logical economic policy that promote growth.
-Social issues aren't important. We're for the tenth amendment for those. :eusa_boohoo:
-Sane economics that favor businesses. Fuck too low or two high for the taxes...Just common sense economics that promotes growth.
-Treats everyone equally and respects our laws!
-Pro constitution ;)

One party that has common sense on the mind. Stop the illogical extremism....2014! ;) We realize the lessons of the 20th century.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Time for the democrats to replace their extremist with some blue dogs!
Time for the republicans to kick the anti-science republican out! (tea-party)

Anyone raving over social issues over the economy is a raving loon!
Anyone that wants to tell me what I can say is a raving loon!
Anyone that wants to divide our nation by lies is a raving loon!

Last edited:
Time for the democrats to replace their extremist with some blue dogs!
Time for the republicans to kick the anti-science republican out! (tea-party)

Anyone raving over social issues over the economy is a raving loon!
Anyone that wants to tell me what I can say is a raving loon!
Anyone that wants to divide our nation by lies is a raving loon!

You are the ignorant one to say that the Tea (Taxed Enough Already) Party people are Anti-Science.

You have totally lost any credibitlity on this discussion or any other discussion as long as you post that kind of tripe.

So you were for the constitution before you was against it. flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, filp, .....................

Haven't figured out you can't be for the tenth amendment without being for the limitations of the enumerated powers?

They have one- it's called the Democratic Party. Nothing they've done is not moderate, except to brainwashed fools. The GOP style health reform is not Marxism LOL.

They have one- it's called the Democratic Party. Nothing they've done is not moderate, except to brainwashed fools. The GOP style health reform is not Marxism LOL.

ROFLMAO

That's one of the best lies I've seen in a while that was posted with a straight face.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Time for people like Nancy pepolsi, Rangel, waters, and most of the black congressional caucus to be history!!! MEMBER OF THE PROGRESSIVE caucus = bye bye!

On the other hand

It's time for extremist within the tea party to also go bye bye!!!! Be anti-science = fuck you!

We need to start pulling our country together! ;)

Last edited:
The only way a truly moderate party would be able to exist is if no one was afraid of losing their privileged status and no one felt like a victim. So I totally disagree with the concept that social issues are unimportant.

So you were for the constitution before you was against it. flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, filp, .....................

Haven't figured out you can't be for the tenth amendment without being for the limitations of the enumerated powers?

The world has charged since 1791. ;) The bill of rights works pretty well but to compete within this age I wish we'd have a 28th amendment giving the federal government the power to push science grants and general energy policy.

This power would balance the current testacie to do so with checks.

Last edited:
The only way a truly moderate party would be able to exist is if no one was afraid of losing their privileged status and no one felt like a victim. So I totally disagree with the concept that social issues are unimportant.

More like a party that uses logic to govern. ;)

I'm all for letting the Vulcans from StarTrek govern this country.

The world has charged since 1791. ;) The bill of rights works pretty well but to compete within this age I wish we'd have a 28th amendment giving the federal government the power to push science grants and general energy policy.

The nation is continuing on the very destructive path of polarization. There are over a thousand known hate groups operating across the country, including neo-Nazis, Klansmen, white nationalists, neo-Confederates, racist skinheads, black separatists, border vigilantes, etc..... The number has more than doubled since 2000.

The solution to our problems is not moving father to the left and right but toward the center. Many people think 'compromise' is a dirty word yet this nation would have never existed if the founders had not been willing to compromise.

See article 5 and go for it.

ROFLMAO

That's one of the best lies I've seen in a while that was posted with a straight face.

On reconsideration of my original post..

I have to believe that you actually believe what you said there.

You don't consider any of the actions of the Democratic Party over the past 20 years as being extreme Left Wing.

That is because you have been taught by the media that the Constitution is out of date, private rights don't exist (Except to kill unborn babies), and that "It takes a village".

You have been taught that the Government "knows best" and that simply moving to Washington DC imparts superhuman intelligence and omnipotent knowledge upon Democrats while only the greediest of humanity goes there as a Republican.

The nation is continuing on the very destructive path of polarization. There are over a thousand known hate groups operating across the country, including neo-Nazis, Klansmen, white nationalists, neo-Confederates, racist skinheads, black separatists, border vigilantes, etc..... The number has more than doubled since 2000.

The solution to our problems is not moving father to the left and right but toward the center. Many people think 'compromise' is a dirty word yet this nation would have never existed if the founders had not been willing to compromise.

If it doubled since 2000 what is the number now 633 of them? Illinois Nazis? I hate Illinois Nazis ~ Jake Elwood
I Hate Illinois Nazis - YouTube

Both blue dog democrats and moderate republicans need to form a party of sanity. The extremist are ripping this country apart :eek:

Our platform
-Pro science, infrastructure and tech ;) We're not scared to loan to things that advance our society. We also care about our space program and nws.
-Pro education. We want solutions!
-Pro spying on terrorist! Anti-spying on Americans. ;)
-Logical economic policy that promote growth.
-Social issues aren't important. We're for the tenth amendment for those. :eusa_boohoo:
-Sane economics that favor businesses. Fuck too low or two high for the taxes...Just common sense economics that promotes growth.
-Treats everyone equally and respects our laws!
-Pro constitution ;)

One party that has common sense on the mind. Stop the illogical extremism....2014! ;) We realize the lessons of the 20th century.

IOW, you're proposing Big Government Lite.

It will never work. The full blown Big Government faction will mow you down.

Forum List

Back