Time to form a moderate party

Why won't any of you break ranks?

You say you are conservatives. Break ranks.

Why? I am,not afraid of hard work and would rather fix the party instead of leaving like a cry baby who finds that hard work is hard.

Question: what are you currently doing/planning to do to "fix the party"? , just curious.

Working locsly to get conservatives elected to,local seats. Which is a damn sight more then,most here

Anybody in the party or allied to the party who did not vote for Romney deserves no respect, period.

I voted for Romney because he was the best candidate available of the two. He was certainly the best candidate from the Republican primaries, imho.

Anybody in the party or allied to the party who did not vote for Romney deserves no respect, period.

I voted for Romney because he was the best candidate available of the two. He was certainly the best candidate from the Republican primaries, imho.

This mentality is why our country is so fucked up. People have got to start caring more about who is the best candidate (regardless of party), instead of just trying to beat the other party.

You didn't vote for Romney. You just voted against anyone who happened to have a "D" next to their name.

This mentality is why our country is so fucked up. People have got to start caring more about who is the best candidate (regardless of party), instead of just trying to beat the other party.

You didn't vote for Romney. You just voted against anyone who happened to have a "D" next to their name.

how about trying to get the f***** up president out of office? the primary is when you're supposed to get your candidate

Last edited:
Why? I am,not afraid of hard work and would rather fix the party instead of leaving like a cry baby who finds that hard work is hard.

Question: what are you currently doing/planning to do to "fix the party"? , just curious.

Working locsly to get conservatives elected to,local seats.
Admirable, although I'm not sure it really "fixes the party" beyond your local level (which isn't a criticism). :dunno:

Which is a damn sight more then,most here

You're making baseless (and unnecessary) assumptions with that one, I'm sure there are at least a few other activists around here.

Working locsly to get conservatives elected to,local seats.
Admirable, although I'm not sure it really "fixes the party" beyond your local level (which isn't a criticism). :dunno:

Which is a damn sight more then,most here

You're making baseless (and unnecessary) assumptions with that one, I'm sure there are at least a few other activists around here.

How it helps the party is the more local conservatives in office the more say they have nationally. You have to start somewhere

how about trying to get the f***** up president out of office? the primary is when you're supposed to get your candidate

Getting a fucked up president out of office doesn't mean shit when you replace them with another fucked up president.

Stop looking at the other guy so much and concentrate more on your own. Ask yourself this hypothetical, if your candidate was running unopposed (Absolutely no one running against them) would you vote for them to run the country? If you can't say yes to that then you shouldn't vote for them.

We wandered in the wilderness for many years when we broke from the Progressive Conservatives to the Conservatives.

Big leap.

Major financial hit as well. But it worked. It can be done.

Getting a fucked up president out of office doesn't mean shit when you replace them with another fucked up president.

Stop looking at the other guy so much and concentrate more on your own. Ask yourself this hypothetical, if your candidate was running unopposed (Absolutely no one running against them) would you vote for them to run the country? If you can't say yes to that then you shouldn't vote for them.

If you stay true to yourself, it can be done.

I really want people to know that for every nay sayer believe it or not you can change the world.

Look, ok I'm going to pull a sophia here, picture it....

the 80's omg I just got a flashback to boy george....ok ok...no one in Canada could ever ever believe a conservative could ever become Prime Minister.

Brian Mulroney. Conservative with a heart. He turned our economy around, Ronnie loved him, and he could be my kinda guy.

You can demand this of your leaders. You don't have to settle for the garbage you've been given lately.

you have no proof. Yet there's plenty of proof now that Obama was bad

The "meat" is this: your far right candidates somehow will do better than McCain, Romney, Dole.

The meat of your argument is spoiled, toxic, stupid.

Hmmm

Wasn't Reagan considered "Too Radically Right Wing" to win?

I also remember hearing about Obama being too radically left wing to win. This is why I take criticisms about politicians being to far right wing or left wing to become president with a grain of salt. I remember when, according to the press, Romney was the best candidate to beat Obama. As soon as Romney became the presidential nominee we had to sit through the same press painting Romney as an extremist, out of touch money hoarder. Oh yea, we also had a few folks in the press attacking Romney's religion. Today, the word extremist means, somebody I don't want to vote for. The word extremist has become much like the word racist. It's just a word thrown around with no regard to definition.

The "meat" is this: your far right candidates somehow will do better than McCain, Romney, Dole.

The meat of your argument is spoiled, toxic, stupid.

Hmmm

Wasn't Reagan considered "Too Radically Right Wing" to win?

I also remember hearing about Obama being too radically left wing to win. This is why I take criticisms about politicians being to far right wing or left wing to become president with a grain of salt. I remember when, according to the press, Romney was the best candidate to beat Obama. As soon as Romney became the presidential nominee we had to sit through the same press painting Romney as an extremist, out of touch money hoarder. Oh yea, we also had a few folks in the press attacking Romney's religion. Today, the word extremist means, somebody I don't want to vote for. The word extremist has become much like the word racist. It's just a word thrown around with no regard to definition.

The media controls the message. We didn't stand a chance in 2012. Why? well here's the fucking biggie...

Romney did not go on any conservative talk shows. He screwed his own base.

And in the end the base screwed him. Laura was losing it daily going "my people want to hear from you"; OMG He didn't go on any conservative talk shows. Not Red Eye, not Savage, not Levin, not Cunningham, not Rush, Laura had on the VP pick finally but geeze louise this team shit down every conservatives throat.

Some one can correct me if I missed one.

Forum List

Back