Time to form a moderate party

The "meat" is this: your far right candidates somehow will do better than McCain, Romney, Dole.

The meat of your argument is spoiled, toxic, stupid.

Why don't we try it first before we condemn the notion.

We have repeatedly in the national primaries. John, if they can't win there, they can't win nationally. I am not saying 'don't do it', I am saying it won't happen the way you want.

Unfortunately, the republican party tends to give the nomination to the next in line. This, along with an incredibly weak field with folks who were either not ready for prime time or had too much baggage led to defeat. You do have a point, and if there is no conservative that is charismatic enough and smart enough to fight against a liberal press and Obama-light opposition then I suspect we will lose again. I don't think running a Hillary-light against Hillary is going to be a winning formula for the GOP.

Last edited:
The "meat" is this: your far right candidates somehow will do better than McCain, Romney, Dole.

What evidence do you have that they won't do better than the RINO candidates?

No McCain and Dole are "spoiled, toxic, and stupid"...

But I can see why Jakey wants the Repubs to give us more choices like that.. :lol:

He's the literal soul of Conservative ideals...

:eusa_shhh:

While I'm LMAO here.. Lemme ask Matthew..

What is the "Moderate" stance on H1B Visas? Draft foreigners into the only good paying jobs left in the country? Or encourage OUR OWN kids to fill them?? (don't let me bias your response)..

Last edited:

Definition of RINO, who are the far right reactionary Republicans In Name Only. You as an anarcho-libertarian-wackamole have nothing to say about who is Republican.

To your question: McCain and Romney had no trouble grinding the RINO reactionary candidates of flacaltenn into the ground.

Neither will Christie.

Definition of RINO, who are the far right reactionary Republicans In Name Only. You as an anarcho-libertarian-wackamole have nothing to say about who is Republican.

To your question: McCain and Romney had no trouble grinding the RINO reactionary candidates of flacaltenn into the ground.

Neither will Christie.

Why ME Jake? But ok.. I'm NOT a Repub in ANY NAME.. THe only candidates I would have voted for --- ONE imploded on accusations of being a fondler, and the other was just too dam honest about our loss of FREEDOM and LIBERTIES and our sucky foreign policy...
Americans -- particularly RINO Republicans are particularly BAD about giving away freedom and liberty and encouraging sucky foreign policy.

I'd take a Herman Cain anyday over any "moderate"..

They were both RIGHT ON about turning this nation around from the brink of irrelevence.

Why you? Because you think you have something to say who is a Republican, how they are organized, and what they should for.

Step off. You and the strange ones way out their on the paradigm model have nothing to say of relevance.

Why you? Because you think you have something to say who is a Republican, how they are organized, and what they should for.

Step off. You and the strange ones way out their on the paradigm model have nothing to say of relevance.

Well that certainly is inviting and warming to the soul.. Who said Repubs aren't good at outreach?

Anyone ever tell you --- you're a zealot without a cause?

I think you're the one who needs a "new party".. I have never heard a single Conservative principle come out of your posts..

:eek:

We have repeatedly in the national primaries. John, if they can't win there, they can't win nationally. I am not saying 'don't do it', I am saying it won't happen the way you want.

Unfortunately, the republican party tends to give the nomination to the next in line. This, along with an incredibly weak field with folks who were either not ready for prime time or had too much baggage led to defeat. You do have a point, and if there is no conservative that is charismatic enough and smart enough to fight against a liberal press and Obama-light opposition then I suspect we will lose again. I don't think running a Hillary-light against Hillary is going to be a winning formula for the GOP.
It seems that the losing side in every presidential election complains about the poor choice of candidates.

It seems that the losing side in every presidential election complains about the poor choice of candidates.

Well hell, it wouldn't make any sense the other way around.

So you were for the constitution before you was against it. flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop, filp, .....................

Haven't figured out you can't be for the tenth amendment without being for the limitations of the enumerated powers?

This doesn’t make any sense.

There is no ‘for’ or ‘against’ the 10th Amendment, or any other Amendment for that matter. As with the Constitution, each Amendment exists in the context of its case law, as determined by the courts.

There is also no ‘for’ or ‘against’ limitations of the enumerated powers, whatever that’s supposed to mean. The Constitution affords Congress powers both enumerated and implied, and acts of Congress are presumed to be Constitutional until such time as a Federal court rules otherwise.

No, sir. The Constitution is clear and accessible to everyone. Any jurist, government employee or elected official who does not follow its express meaning violates his or her oath of office and is not fit for service.

A constitutional republic cannot stand when its constitution is violated by those sworn to protect it.

It's time to clean house.

Nonsense. You are confusing party machinations with free elections.

Forum List

Back