Time to give Al Franken the boot - Here's how:

This line of argument is too stupid even for the dumbest of snowflakes to accept.

Let me get this straight, you think a Kevlar vest that can is stab proof, and can stop some bullets, is the same as any other piece of clothing?

From the legal standpoint, there's no difference. Whether she can feel his touch isn't the criteria.

Can you show a legal precedent where someone was convicted or lost in a civil suit for sexual assault where they "groped" someone through a Kevlar vest?
No need....this simply proves that Al Franken probably committed the assault in question.

You see, you libs go to great lengths to convict Trump because he was seen in a photo with someone who has committed a crime, even though Trump didn't even know the guy. He was just there. Didn't know the guy's name much less meet with him and arrange a meeting with Russians.

Now you have photographic proof of Al Franken's boorish and sexist behavior and you feel this proves nothing.

I'm not a lib, but I have common sense, and that is all you need to be able to understand political rhetoric. In fact that is how you should view politics... because when you start trying to dig deeper into shit like this, is when you start to lose contact with reality.
I'm not sure what your point is:

• Are you saying thinking for myself is dangerous?
  • Are you saying that the facts are pretty obvious?
  • Are you saying a picture proves nothing?
  • Are you saying a picture proves everything?

What are you saying?

Let's get this on the record, then.

If that were your son in the photo instead of Franken, you would have executed a citizen's arrest on the spot or would have had him arrested when you landed.

Is that correct?

If it was my son ... I would have called her father/borthers and asked him/them if he/they wanted to beat his ass and where to drop him off ... :thup:

Which is probably a good reason I am not a parent ... Because I wouldn't tolerate that crap at all and let them settle it.
If he could apologize to their satisfaction ... Good on him ... If not, I would pick him uo when they were done, lesson learned.

Problem is Al Franken feels obligated to apologize.
So he says he's sorry but also says that this woman is probably lying about the sexual-assault....because he doesn't agree with what she remembers.
Without the photo this creep would have denied the whole thing.
The media would have jumped to his defense even stronger than they are now.
They would have trashed this woman.
Made T-shirts with her picture on it and the word **** scrawled on it.

Let me get this straight, you think a Kevlar vest that can is stab proof, and can stop some bullets, is the same as any other piece of clothing?

From the legal standpoint, there's no difference. Whether she can feel his touch isn't the criteria.

Can you show a legal precedent where someone was convicted or lost in a civil suit for sexual assault where they "groped" someone through a Kevlar vest?
No need....this simply proves that Al Franken probably committed the assault in question.

You see, you libs go to great lengths to convict Trump because he was seen in a photo with someone who has committed a crime, even though Trump didn't even know the guy. He was just there. Didn't know the guy's name much less meet with him and arrange a meeting with Russians.

Now you have photographic proof of Al Franken's boorish and sexist behavior and you feel this proves nothing.

I'm not a lib, but I have common sense, and that is all you need to be able to understand political rhetoric. In fact that is how you should view politics... because when you start trying to dig deeper into shit like this, is when you start to lose contact with reality.

What are you saying?

Uh no.

I'm saying when you try to break down a political move or comment further than the surface is when the political figures win. That's because you are no longer using common sense, which is all most of the time you need.

If someone lies, then they are a liar. Yet in politics, it's often defended as not being a lie... because either politicians are known liars so it is no longer a big deal and is blown off, or because through digging deep into partisanship they get a pass because the "other party" lies all the time too, or you get the argument it isn't a lie because of some small factor that isn't even relevant.

If a knife can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, and most bullets can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, then do you think Franken acting like he is grabbing her chest through a Kevlar vest is groping? Do you think if she wasn't wearing a Kevlar vest that Franken would have done it and had the picture taken? Do you think he thought the picture would have been funny had he done it with her not wearing the vest?

Problem is Al Franken feels obligated to apologize.
So he says he's sorry but also says that this woman is probably lying about the sexual-assault....because he doesn't agree with what she remembers.
Without the photo this creep would have denied the whole thing.
The media would have jumped to his defense even stronger than they are now.
They would have trashed this woman.
Made T-shirts with her picture on it and the word **** scrawled on it.

That's what happens when the government, media and political pundits are involved.

Personally I think a lot of things should be handled on a more personal level with the individuals concerned.
If we stopped looking for cues coming from society ... And started relying on our own abilities ... We would have half the problems we currently have with government.

The Democrats are playing the same hypocritical game on this stuff as are the Republicans.

However, let's take a sane moment, just for fun, on that Franken photo.
  1. Was he being really, really, really childish and sophomoric doing that? Yes.
  2. Was he most likely just playing to the testosterone-filled crowd in a stupid, light-hearted moment? Yes.
  3. Is there a guy here who hasn't seen something pretty similar, or maybe even a bit dumber, in real life? No.
  4. Was he groping her? No.
  5. Was he only pretending to grab her tits, because he knew he might wake her if he touched them? Yes.
  6. Did he quickly take his hands away and move back after the photo was taken? Most likely.
  7. Would he have deserved a slap in the face if she had woken up? Sure, you bet.
  8. Would this merit intervention by the law in any way, in real life? No.
This feigned outrage is silly.
. You said he deserved a slap in the face if she had woke up, but she didn't, so does he deserve the slap in the form of what he's getting now ? What message did his actions send across the boundaries of indecent behavior while controlling the Hollywood megaphone during his career ? Sophomoric actions (yes it appears), but aren't all the players (including her) usually on board with the craziness ? Guess she wasn't.

The Democrats are playing the same hypocritical game on this stuff as are the Republicans.

2. Was he most likely just playing to the testosterone-filled crowd in a stupid, light-hearted moment? Yes.
  3. Is there a guy here who hasn't seen something pretty similar, or maybe even a bit dumber, in real life? No.
  5. Was he only pretending to grab her tits, because he knew he might wake her if he touched them? Yes.
  6. Did he quickly take his hands away and move back after the photo was taken? Most likely.
  7. Would he have deserved a slap in the face if she had woken up? Sure, you bet.
. You said he deserved a slap in the face if she had woke up, but she didn't, so does he deserve the slap in the form of what he's getting now ? What message did his actions send across the boundaries of indecent behavior while controlling the Hollywood megaphone during his career ? Sophomoric actions (yes it appears), but aren't all the players (including her) usually on board with the craziness ? Guess she wasn't.
My point is that people are over-reacting, as partisans do, for political advantage.

My point is that people are over-reacting, as partisans do, for political advantage.
. Could be, and yep consistency on the reactions aren't what's being seen in all of this, so yes it's all political.

Overwhelm him with complaints:

https://www.franken.senate.gov/?p=email_al

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must resign your Senate seat immediately.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.
He looks as if he suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

images
images

fas.jpg

fas-568197183df78ccc15b40e2a.JPG

What are you saying?

Uh no.

I'm saying when you try to break down a political move or comment further than the surface is when the political figures win. That's because you are no longer using common sense, which is all most of the time you need.

If someone lies, then they are a liar. Yet in politics, it's often defended as not being a lie... because either politicians are known liars so it is no longer a big deal and is blown off, or because through digging deep into partisanship they get a pass because the "other party" lies all the time too, or you get the argument it isn't a lie because of some small factor that isn't even relevant.

If a knife can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, and most bullets can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, then do you think Franken acting like he is grabbing her chest through a Kevlar vest is groping? Do you think if she wasn't wearing a Kevlar vest that Franken would have done it and had the picture taken? Do you think he thought the picture would have been funny had he done it with her not wearing the vest?
Seems to me you're waaaaaay out in the weeds. The Kevlar was something that they issued them because they were probably traveling through hot zones overseas.

Franken was acting like that because he happened to be on the same military flight as this women he had spent the last week sexually-harassing after sexually-assaulting her.
He's such a juvenile bitch that, because she told him to leave her the fuck alone, he felt he had to humiliate her. It's like rubbing your dick on your ex's lips when she's asleep.
Why was she wearing a K-pot and a flack-vest?
Have you ever flown on a C5 from overseas for 2 days?
Well I have.
She was probably wearing it because she was trying to protect her head and prop herself up. The K-Pot was protection from the bars on the back of the seats, and a flack-vest helps you keep your back straight without straining. I've slept this way on numerous occasions before a jump. These long flights you just have to find a comfortable position and try to get as much sleep as you can.
The point isn't that he was doing this thru a Kevlar vest.....the fact that no matter what she was wearing this little shit would have still taken advantage of her.

Last edited:

Actually this hypocrite bastard would and has been the first to jump on Trump or any Republican for the slightest perceived infraction.....so this Dickhead deserves every God Damned thing he gets from this revelation.

What are you saying?

Uh no.

Seems to me you're waaaaaay out in the weeds. The Kevlar was something that they issued them because they were probably traveling through hot zones overseas.

Franken was acting like that because he happened to be on the same military flight as this women he had spent the last week sexually-harassing after sexually-assaulting her.
He's such a juvenile bitch that, because she told him to leave her the fuck alone, he felt he had to humiliate her. It's like rubbing your dick on your ex's lips when she's asleep.
Well I have.
She was probably wearing it because she was trying to protect her head and prop herself up. The K-Pot was protection from the bars on the back of the seats, and a flack-vest helps you keep your back straight without straining. I've slept this way on numerous occasions before a jump. These long flights you just have to find a comfortable position and try to get as much sleep as you can.

I KNOW why she is wearing it.

Also, has she stated that at the time she told him to quit sexually harassing her? I haven't seen that...

I asked a simple question you just blindly moved off of to some tangent that I never even argued against. Do you think he would have taken that picture and thought it would be funny if she had not been wearing the vest?

Actually this hypocrite bastard would and has been the first to jump on Trump or any Republican for the slightest perceived infraction.....so this Dickhead deserves every God Damned thing he gets from this revelation.
Sure, that's where are now. I guess some people think this is fine. I don't see it.

Overwhelm him with complaints:

https://www.franken.senate.gov/?p=email_al

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must resign your Senate seat immediately.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

He looks as if he suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

images
images

fas.jpg

fas-568197183df78ccc15b40e2a.JPG

Now that you mentioned it, I think you're right...

alfranken1%252B2.jpg

Sure, that's where are now. I guess some people think this is fine. I don't see it.
Yet you have no problem making this massive leap straight to a rigged election thanks to some imaginary Russian collusion from nothing more than fake news reports from unknown, probably faked, sources.

Senator Al Franken is an American HERO

He is going nowhere but IN YOUR FACE

Yeah it is sad that Conservative partisans, can't understand how Franken apologized immediately and welcomed the investigation, while people like Moore and other's deny, deny, attack, and threaten the accusers.

Once AGAIN --- suppose he fully acknowledges and takes responsibility and apologizes (and I believe he already has) for poor taste for actions taken while he was a comedian ---- why would it then be necessary to "resign" from a completely different gig?

Do you think a Republican would be afforded the same courtesy? I don't.

In any case, this is up to the people of Minnesota. If they want him to resign then he should. Otherwise, he's not up for reelection until 2020. This will probably have blown over by then and no longer be an issue.

What are you saying?

Uh no.

Well I have.

I KNOW why she is wearing it.

Also, has she stated that at the time she told him to quit sexually harassing her? I haven't seen that...

I asked a simple question you just blindly moved off of to some tangent that I never even argued against. Do you think he would have taken that picture and thought it would be funny if she had not been wearing the vest?
I just told you why she was wearing it.
Of course you didn't read what I posted.

I think Al Franken saw an opportunity. The vest is an excuse for you libs to say what he was doing is just fucking peachy.

Yet you have no problem making this massive leap straight to a rigged election thanks to some imaginary Russian collusion from nothing more than fake news reports from unknown, probably faked, sources.
Huh?

Um, here's a post I made from a thread that Grampa Murked U started on the Russia issue:

"It's like everything else nowadays: An apocalypse, the worst thing ever, everything is on fire, these are crimes worthy of treason convictions of dozens, and most importantly, the reason that no one should ever vote for the other party, ever. An adult in possession of fully functioning reason & logic knows that Russia is, and has been, doing this regardless of who is running. I'm quickly getting to the point where I can understand why more people care who the Kardashian girls are banging than who care about following this bullshit."

Calm down.

Post 11: Saturday morning logic bomb

Senator Al Franken is an American HERO

He is going nowhere but IN YOUR FACE

Yeah it is sad that Conservative partisans, can't understand how Franken apologized immediately and welcomed the investigation, while people like Moore and other's deny, deny, attack, and threaten the accusers.
It could be because one is guilty as shit and the other isn't.
But obviously somebody else has to do the thinking for you because your head is so far up your ass you can't.

Forum List

Back