Time to give Al Franken the boot - Here's how:

I'm not a lib, but I have common sense, and that is all you need to be able to understand political rhetoric. In fact that is how you should view politics... because when you start trying to dig deeper into shit like this, is when you start to lose contact with reality.
I'm not sure what your point is:

• Are you saying thinking for myself is dangerous?
  • Are you saying that the facts are pretty obvious?
  • Are you saying a picture proves nothing?
  • Are you saying a picture proves everything?

What are you saying?

Uh no.

I'm saying when you try to break down a political move or comment further than the surface is when the political figures win. That's because you are no longer using common sense, which is all most of the time you need.

If someone lies, then they are a liar. Yet in politics, it's often defended as not being a lie... because either politicians are known liars so it is no longer a big deal and is blown off, or because through digging deep into partisanship they get a pass because the "other party" lies all the time too, or you get the argument it isn't a lie because of some small factor that isn't even relevant.

If a knife can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, and most bullets can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, then do you think Franken acting like he is grabbing her chest through a Kevlar vest is groping? Do you think if she wasn't wearing a Kevlar vest that Franken would have done it and had the picture taken? Do you think he thought the picture would have been funny had he done it with her not wearing the vest?
Seems to me you're waaaaaay out in the weeds. The Kevlar was something that they issued them because they were probably traveling through hot zones overseas.

Franken was acting like that because he happened to be on the same military flight as this women he had spent the last week sexually-harassing after sexually-assaulting her.
He's such a juvenile bitch that, because she told him to leave her the fuck alone, he felt he had to humiliate her. It's like rubbing your dick on your ex's lips when she's asleep.
Why was she wearing a K-pot and a flack-vest?
Have you ever flown on a C5 from overseas for 2 days?
Well I have.
She was probably wearing it because she was trying to protect her head and prop herself up. The K-Pot was protection from the bars on the back of the seats, and a flack-vest helps you keep your back straight without straining. I've slept this way on numerous occasions before a jump. These long flights you just have to find a comfortable position and try to get as much sleep as you can.

I KNOW why she is wearing it.

Also, has she stated that at the time she told him to quit sexually harassing her? I haven't seen that...

I asked a simple question you just blindly moved off of to some tangent that I never even argued against. Do you think he would have taken that picture and thought it would be funny if she had not been wearing the vest?
I just told you why she was wearing it.
Of course you didn't read what I posted.

I think Al Franken saw an opportunity. The vest is an excuse for you libs to say what he was doing is just fucking peachy.

Hey dumbass. I don't care why she was wearing it. I NEVER questioned WHY she was wearing it. I asked, do you think Franken would have taken that picture or thought it was funny to pose that way if she WASN'T wearing it.

. You said he deserved a slap in the face if she had woke up, but she didn't, so does he deserve the slap in the form of what he's getting now ? What message did his actions send across the boundaries of indecent behavior while controlling the Hollywood megaphone during his career ? Sophomoric actions (yes it appears), but aren't all the players (including her) usually on board with the craziness ? Guess she wasn't.
My point is that people are over-reacting, as partisans do, for political advantage.
Actually this hypocrite bastard would and has been the first to jump on Trump or any Republican for the slightest perceived infraction.....so this Dickhead deserves every God Damned thing he gets from this revelation.
Sure, that's where are now. I guess some people think this is fine. I don't see it.
Yet you have no problem making this massive leap straight to a rigged election thanks to some imaginary Russian collusion from nothing more than fake news reports from unknown, probably faked, sources.
Huh?

Um, here's a post I made from a thread that Grampa Murked U started on the Russia issue:

"It's like everything else nowadays: An apocalypse, the worst thing ever, everything is on fire, these are crimes worthy of treason convictions of dozens, and most importantly, the reason that no one should ever vote for the other party, ever. An adult in possession of fully functioning reason & logic knows that Russia is, and has been, doing this regardless of who is running. I'm quickly getting to the point where I can understand why more people care who the Kardashian girls are banging than who care about following this bullshit."

Calm down.

Post 11: Saturday morning logic bomb
Fuck you.
Even when they rub your nose in the evidence you still don't want to believe it because you're biased.

My point is that people are over-reacting, as partisans do, for political advantage.
Actually this hypocrite bastard would and has been the first to jump on Trump or any Republican for the slightest perceived infraction.....so this Dickhead deserves every God Damned thing he gets from this revelation.
Sure, that's where are now. I guess some people think this is fine. I don't see it.
Yet you have no problem making this massive leap straight to a rigged election thanks to some imaginary Russian collusion from nothing more than fake news reports from unknown, probably faked, sources.
Huh?

Um, here's a post I made from a thread that Grampa Murked U started on the Russia issue:

"It's like everything else nowadays: An apocalypse, the worst thing ever, everything is on fire, these are crimes worthy of treason convictions of dozens, and most importantly, the reason that no one should ever vote for the other party, ever. An adult in possession of fully functioning reason & logic knows that Russia is, and has been, doing this regardless of who is running. I'm quickly getting to the point where I can understand why more people care who the Kardashian girls are banging than who care about following this bullshit."

Calm down.

Fuck you.
Even when they rub your nose in the evidence you still don't want to believe it because you're biased.
Okay, what are you talking about THIS time?

Senator Al Franken is an American HERO

He is going nowhere but IN YOUR FACE
Well all of Al Franken's survivors are nothing but a circus act..

The material that comes from a counselor's couch often makes great fodder for a comic's act. It's the sad clown paradox: The men and women who make people laugh for a living often struggle with mental health challenges offstage that are hardly a laughing matter.
It's unclear how many comedians struggle with mental challenges such as depression, but many of the most familiar names have talked and joked about the issue: Robin Williams, Sarah Silverman, Stephen Fry, Spike Jones, Woody Allen, Richard Pryor, Ellen DeGeneres. It's no accident that the Laugh Factory in Hollywood has an in-house psychologist.
In "Spark of Madness," one hour of the eight-part CNN documentary series "The History of Comedy," comics talk openly about their mental struggle and how it fuels their work. The sad clown: The deep emotions behind stand-up comedy - CNN

Yeah it is sad that Conservative partisans, can't understand how Franken apologized immediately and welcomed the investigation, while people like Moore and other's deny, deny, attack, and threaten the accusers.
It could be because one is guilty as shit and the other isn't.
But obviously somebody else has to do the thinking for you because your head is so far up your ass you can't.

Yep, 5 women decided out of the blue to put their names out there in a story that would start a media frenzy that put their lives in a crazy situation, to tell lies on him... One of the women that mentioned him and his behavior is an attorney in Florida. Do you think she is credible? Do you REALLY think all these women put their entire reputations on the line, and put their entire family and friends under the microscope of the world, to ALL lie about him?

A so-called "American hero" doesn't consistently vote against bills which give American troops the necessary tools and support they need to survive in a war zone.

Of course seeing as how you leftists despise our troops, it's no surprise that you consider that shithead a "hero:.

I'm not sure what your point is:

• Are you saying thinking for myself is dangerous?
  • Are you saying that the facts are pretty obvious?
  • Are you saying a picture proves nothing?
  • Are you saying a picture proves everything?

What are you saying?

Uh no.

I'm saying when you try to break down a political move or comment further than the surface is when the political figures win. That's because you are no longer using common sense, which is all most of the time you need.

If someone lies, then they are a liar. Yet in politics, it's often defended as not being a lie... because either politicians are known liars so it is no longer a big deal and is blown off, or because through digging deep into partisanship they get a pass because the "other party" lies all the time too, or you get the argument it isn't a lie because of some small factor that isn't even relevant.

If a knife can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, and most bullets can't penetrate a Kevlar vest, then do you think Franken acting like he is grabbing her chest through a Kevlar vest is groping? Do you think if she wasn't wearing a Kevlar vest that Franken would have done it and had the picture taken? Do you think he thought the picture would have been funny had he done it with her not wearing the vest?
Seems to me you're waaaaaay out in the weeds. The Kevlar was something that they issued them because they were probably traveling through hot zones overseas.

Franken was acting like that because he happened to be on the same military flight as this women he had spent the last week sexually-harassing after sexually-assaulting her.
He's such a juvenile bitch that, because she told him to leave her the fuck alone, he felt he had to humiliate her. It's like rubbing your dick on your ex's lips when she's asleep.
Well I have.
She was probably wearing it because she was trying to protect her head and prop herself up. The K-Pot was protection from the bars on the back of the seats, and a flack-vest helps you keep your back straight without straining. I've slept this way on numerous occasions before a jump. These long flights you just have to find a comfortable position and try to get as much sleep as you can.

Also, has she stated that at the time she told him to quit sexually harassing her? I haven't seen that...

I asked a simple question you just blindly moved off of to some tangent that I never even argued against. Do you think he would have taken that picture and thought it would be funny if she had not been wearing the vest?

I think Al Franken saw an opportunity. The vest is an excuse for you libs to say what he was doing is just fucking peachy.

Hey dumbass. I don't care why she was wearing it. I NEVER questioned WHY she was wearing it. I asked, do you think Franken would have taken that picture or thought it was funny to pose that way if she WASN'T wearing it.
Asked and answered.
Yes......he would have taken advantage of her regardless what she was wearing.
The reasons for this were clearly explained when she issued her original statement.

Washington (CNN)Leeann Tweeden, who has said that Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken forcibly kissed and groped her, said Thursday that Franken's forced kiss on her years ago was "persistent" and "uncomfortable."

Speaking on CNN's "The Lead" with Jake Tapper on Thursday, Tweeden said that the incident, which occurred in 2006, before Franken was a senator, left her "so angry, I was in disbelief."
"To this day I talk about it and my hand clenches into a fist," Tweeden said.
Tweeden explained the incident happened backstage before a USO skit after Franken suggested they rehearse the kiss scene.
171116152159-tweeden-franken-split-2-medium-plus-169.jpg

Al Franken accused of groping, forced kiss 02:11
Despite reservations, Tweeden said she eventually agreed to it, and Franken "puts his hand on the back of my neck and comes in so fast. There was not finesse to it at all -- let's put it that way. And he just mashes his mouth to my lips. It was wet and he puts his tongue in my mouth and I push his chest away with my hands."
Earlier Thursday, Tweeden had said Franken groped her and kissed her without her consent in 2006 while they were on a USO tour overseas. A morning news anchor on TalkRadio 790 KABC in Los Angeles, she posted her story on the station's website.
She included a photo in which Franken appears to grabbing Tweeden's breast while she's asleep.
In a statement to reporters, Franken said he doesn't remember the forced kissing, but said he shouldn't have conducted his behavior as he did in the photo.

Woman says Franken groped, kissed her without consent in 2006
Tweeden has accepted Franken's apology, and told Tapper she believes the senator's apology is "heartfelt."
While Tweeden didn't see the photo until after the trip, she said that looking back on it now, she recognizes Franken's later actions during the USO trip as a "last laugh."
"That was like his parting gift, like 'Haha, she's going to see that after we're all gone,'" she said. "It was belittling. It was humiliating. Is that funny? Is that ever funny? Is that funny if that's your wife or your daughter or your mom?"
Tweeden went on to say she's been holding her anger about the incident inside for years.
"I've been angry about it, Jake, for over 10 years," she said.

Democrats, liberal groups are on the defensive following Franken revelations

Remarking on the recent slew of sexual harassment charges that have hit various public figures, Tweeden said she empathized with the accusers, "It's embarrassing. Why do you think there are people, there are still a lot of people who haven't told their stories," she said.
Franken said he would cooperate with an ethics committee investigation following remarks from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican from Kentucky, who called for one to begin.
When asked if she thought Franken should step down, Tweeden said, "That's not why I came out with my story. I'm not asking for him to step down for senator. if someone else calls for that, but that's not what I'm asking."

Al Franken accuser: 'I've been angry about it ... for over 10 years' - CNNPolitics

A so-called "American hero" doesn't consistently vote against bills which give American troops the necessary tools and support they need to survive in a war zone.

Of course seeing as how you leftists despise our troops, it's no surprise that you consider that shithead a "hero:.
Mindless keybanging ignored

Yeah it is sad that Conservative partisans, can't understand how Franken apologized immediately and welcomed the investigation, while people like Moore and other's deny, deny, attack, and threaten the accusers.
But obviously somebody else has to do the thinking for you because your head is so far up your ass you can't.

Yep, 5 women decided out of the blue to put their names out there in a story that would start a media frenzy that put their lives in a crazy situation, to tell lies on him... One of the women that mentioned him and his behavior is an attorney in Florida. Do you think she is credible? Do you REALLY think all these women put their entire reputations on the line, and put their entire family and friends under the microscope of the world, to ALL lie about him?

Actually it's more than 5.....I may be wrong but the count is up to 8 now.....and they intentionally strung them out over couple of weeks to make Roy Moore appear guilty. Nevermind the fact that most of what these women are saying they're reading from a prepared script, none of them appeared to be relating it from memory.

Uh no.

Well I have.

Asked and answered.
The reasons for this were clearly explained when she issued her original statement.

Washington (CNN)Leeann Tweeden, who has said that Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken forcibly kissed and groped her, said Thursday that Franken's forced kiss on her years ago was "persistent" and "uncomfortable."

Speaking on CNN's "The Lead" with Jake Tapper on Thursday, Tweeden said that the incident, which occurred in 2006, before Franken was a senator, left her "so angry, I was in disbelief."
Tweeden explained the incident happened backstage before a USO skit after Franken suggested they rehearse the kiss scene.

Despite reservations, Tweeden said she eventually agreed to it, and Franken "puts his hand on the back of my neck and comes in so fast. There was not finesse to it at all -- let's put it that way. And he just mashes his mouth to my lips. It was wet and he puts his tongue in my mouth and I push his chest away with my hands."
Earlier Thursday, Tweeden had said Franken groped her and kissed her without her consent in 2006 while they were on a USO tour overseas. A morning news anchor on TalkRadio 790 KABC in Los Angeles, she posted her story on the station's website.
She included a photo in which Franken appears to grabbing Tweeden's breast while she's asleep.
In a statement to reporters, Franken said he doesn't remember the forced kissing, but said he shouldn't have conducted his behavior as he did in the photo.

Tweeden has accepted Franken's apology, and told Tapper she believes the senator's apology is "heartfelt."
While Tweeden didn't see the photo until after the trip, she said that looking back on it now, she recognizes Franken's later actions during the USO trip as a "last laugh."
"That was like his parting gift, like 'Haha, she's going to see that after we're all gone,'" she said. "It was belittling. It was humiliating. Is that funny? Is that ever funny? Is that funny if that's your wife or your daughter or your mom?"
Tweeden went on to say she's been holding her anger about the incident inside for years.

Remarking on the recent slew of sexual harassment charges that have hit various public figures, Tweeden said she empathized with the accusers, "It's embarrassing. Why do you think there are people, there are still a lot of people who haven't told their stories," she said.
Franken said he would cooperate with an ethics committee investigation following remarks from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican from Kentucky, who called for one to begin.
When asked if she thought Franken should step down, Tweeden said, "That's not why I came out with my story. I'm not asking for him to step down for senator. if someone else calls for that, but that's not what I'm asking."

Al Franken accuser: 'I've been angry about it ... for over 10 years' - CNNPolitics

No, I think you are full of it, and he wouldn't have had she NOT been wearing the vest. That's part of the gag.

Also in your article it nowhere says she TOLD him to back off. It says she pushed his chest back. Hell, your article even quotes her as saying he shouldn't have to step down as a Senator... that should tell you that she realizes it wasn't that big of a deal and that though some viewed it as comedy she just didn't find it funny.

Actually it's more than 5.....they intentionally strung them out over couple of weeks to make Roy Moore appear guilty. Nevermind the fact that most of what these women are saying they're reading from a prepared script, none of them appeared to be relating it from memory.

Yeah, I hate to tell you this, but most people when they make a statement to the media use a script.

Huh?

Calm down.

Fuck you.
Okay, what are you talking about THIS time?
I dunno.....maybe you can go back and read what I posted so I don't have to retype it.

Actually it's more than 5.....they intentionally strung them out over couple of weeks to make Roy Moore appear guilty. Nevermind the fact that most of what these women are saying they're reading from a prepared script, none of them appeared to be relating it from memory.

Yeah, I hate to tell you this, but most people when they make a statement to the media use a script.
Probably because they were lying.
However, I didn't see Al Franken's accuser reading anything until she read his apology on her cell on The View.

Well I have.

Asked and answered.

No, I think you are full of it, and he wouldn't have had she NOT been wearing the vest. That's part of the gag.

Also in your article it nowhere says she TOLD him to back off. It says she pushed his chest back. Hell, your article even quotes her as saying he shouldn't have to step down as a Senator... that should tell you that she realizes it wasn't that big of a deal and that though some viewed it as comedy she just didn't find it funny.

I saw her original interview.

She said that she went to the bathroom after pushing him away and washed out her mouth because she could still smell and taste him.
I wonder if you've ever been sexually-assaulted.
The first thing you want to do is get the smell of the bastard off of you.
Sometimes you have to take a long shower and you scrub and scrub till maybe that stink is off of you.

He's a hero because he supports abortion.

Anything, late-term abortions, paying for abortions, paying for abortions overseas.

What a hero.

However, I didn't see Al Franken's accuser reading anything until she read his apology on her cell on The View.

Oh so you don't know the difference between an interview and a statement to the media?

He's a hero because he supports abortion.

Anything, late-term abortions, paying for abortions, paying for abortions overseas.

What a hero.

Heroes don't appropriate my tax money to pay for the murder of unborn children. That doesn't come under the heading of "Duty, honor, country."

Asked and answered.

I saw her original interview.

She said that she went to the bathroom after pushing him away and washed out her mouth because she could still smell and taste him.
I wonder if you've ever been sexually-assaulted.
The first thing you want to do is get the smell of the bastard off of you.
Sometimes you have to take a long shower and you scrub and scrub till maybe that stink is off of you.

First off, I'm not questioning how she may have felt AFTER the kiss, but if she didn't say something to him... then how the hell is he supposed to know he crossed the line? You do understand that the difference between assault and consent, is the words yes and no?

Oh so you don't know the difference between an interview and a statement to the media?
I can see you grasping at straws here.
You'd rather believe the person reading a prepared statement than someone telling the story from memory.
In the court of law one has more weight than the other. Which one do you think has more weight? As a matter of fact, reading prepared statements isn't considered testimony.
I feel a person who relates a story from memory is much more believable than a story read from a piece of paper.

Forum List

Back