Time to give Al Franken the boot - Here's how:

It's not dodging. This is 2017, and he has been convicted. When you make a comment that leftist are trying to defend Weiner, a person with even 1% brain cells is going to assume you mean NOW, not in 2011.

now you are changing my words what a scum bag you are

this is what i posted

look at how long they defended that democrat pervert from NYC

Sure... that's what you said and meant...

look it up ya shit head

that is exactly what i posted in post 237

So how long did they defend Weiner? You'll have to tell me because I just joined this forum not long ago.

look it up yourself ya jackass

moving the goal posts once again are ya

--LOL

you asked for an example and you got one

Well it happened in 2011 and you've only been a member since 2013, unless you are a sock account? So... how long were they defending him? I've only been here since 2016 and haven't seen a single person defend him.

now you are changing my words what a scum bag you are

this is what i posted

look at how long they defended that democrat pervert from NYC

look it up ya shit head

So how long did they defend Weiner? You'll have to tell me because I just joined this forum not long ago.

--LOL

Well it happened in 2011 and you've only been a member since 2013, unless you are a sock account? So... how long were they defending him? I've only been here since 2016 and haven't seen a single person defend him.

now you are just plain lame

remain willfully ignorant

look it up ya shit head

--LOL

Wrong. You made the statement and I asked you to back it.

We can see the photo. He's not actually touching her.

Hence, there's no groping. It's harassment, not sexual assault.

The lesson? Conservative liars need to stop lying.

He is bothering her asshole while she is worn out and sleeping, it's fucking disgusting..and who the fuck took the picture? I did a lot of things in my life , but when I had a passed out girl I just put her to bed and pulled the covers over her ...and wished her sweet dreams.

He is abusing her as a sexual toy, so is the camera man, it's pure disgusting...

lead_960.jpg

Last edited:
A predator like Trump and Moore. I doubt it.
Trump endorsed Big Luther, sport. And that more than 10 years old locker room talk audio of celebrity Trump is getting old. Since it's just him talking about being straight like ever other guy.

He endorsed Strange then endorsed the child toucher.

When did fucking little girls become a morally gray area?

He is bothering her asshole while she is worn out and sleeping,

And as he's clearly not touching her, it's not sexual assault, no matter how much you cry. It's really not even harrassment, being he was in no position of power over her. It's just vulgar behavior.

Hence, he's nothing like the pederast pervs you worship.

Just making it clear where we both stand. You make excuses for child molesters, and we don't.

And as he's clearly not touching her, it's not sexual assault, no matter how much you cry. It's really not even harrassment, being he was in no position of power over her. It's just vulgar behavior.

Just making it clear where we both stand. You make excuses for child molesters, and we don't.

Wait a second it's Cleary harassment you dumb fuck ..by al and the camera man,

You don't do this crap to anyone sleeping you stupid asshole

lead_960.jpg

He is clearly touching her breast, if I was her dad/brother/ friend I would kick Al's ass personally..

lead_960.jpg

So are you blind, or do you consider lying for the cult to be justified?

You blow this picture up he clearly has his hands on her breast

So tell me mamooth you think this bullshit is acceptable now?..if you do I will kick your ass

lead_960.jpg

I have never seen a poster before like you who clearly is a sexist pig, who clearly justify a man taking advantage of a woman sleeping..

Fuck off pig

Only a pig would try to justify this..

And I didn't.

You're just a pissy little lying shitstain, Bear, and I have a talent for triggering liars. Satan is the lord of lies, and you're his willing buttboy.

Enjoy Hell. I'm done with you, but Satan isn't.

You tried to justify it you little nim rod , you don't do this bullshit to people that's sleeping, especially young women you little clock sucker..guys like me will tell you off..

lead_960.jpg

You have to have respect for females , young and old they are not sex toys ..they will let you in to their secrete garden if you romance them...

look it up ya shit head

--LOL

you make no sense

--LOL

you make no sense

What's so hard to understand? You said that lefties defended him for a long time... well prove that. How long after 2011 did they still back him?

Forum List

Back