Time to go to Washington

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Some are there alreadys.....millions more are needed to stop this criminal Joe Biden from stealing the election.....be sure to take what is needed for self-defense......leftwingers, antifa, and blacks are sure to get violent.

Do not allow yourself to be a victim....go prepared.

The proud boys leader has been incarcerated......this must not be allowed .....for freedom and liberty.

If America is to survive all Real Americans must take a stand and put up a fight. The lives of your children depend on it.

Attachments

• 1609898033541.png
    1609898033541.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Some are there alreadys......millions more are needed......be sure to take what is needed for self-defense......leftwingers, antifa, and blacks are sure to get violent.

Where you gonna poo and pee?

Some are there alreadys......millions more are needed......be sure to take what is needed for self-defense......leftwingers, antifa, and blacks are sure to get violent.

I'm bringing an empty coffee container with
my Obama paper inside.
1609899804695.png

What "self defense"? Get over the fact that your whore lost.

Yes, Kamel Toe Harris lost. That's true.
Harris won. Your whores trump and pence lost.

Incidentally, for those like yourself who never grew up, her name is Kamala Harris. Are you actually illterate?
You gotta know that if those two are sworn in it is going to be not nice with the nasty name calling. The total disrespect her and Biden have shown in their years as political people will be returned to them. Like many of you felt about Trump, people on the deplorable side do not owe them any allegiance. The last unity was 9/11. We most likely will not see anything again even close to that in our nation.

Some are there alreadys.....millions more are needed to stop this criminal Joe Biden from stealing the election.....be sure to take what is needed for self-defense......leftwingers, antifa, and blacks are sure to get violent.

The proud boys leader has been incarcerated......this must not be allowed .....for freedom and liberty.

If America is to survive all Real Americans must take a stand and put up a fight. The lives of your children depend on it.

Sedition is a crime.

Real Americans don't spew sedition and treason.

You must not be a real American.

I'm bringing an empty coffee container with
my Obama paper inside.
View attachment 437821
Ironic. So you're gonna crap on the streets of DC? No better than those in San Francisco.

Forum List

Back