Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
I don't have a good answer to that. It's certainly not an easy problem to solve and we have far too many politicians who are more than happy to enrich themselves and their families using their positions in the government.

Perhaps we could start by not reelecting them at a greater than 90% rate.

I have no idea what they are waiting for if they have even half of what they claim to have
This investigation has barely gotten started. They are "waiting" so they can keep following leads. Every bank record they find leads to more shady business. This investigation will still be going on after the next presidential election. Once DeSantis or Trump takes over, they will control the DOJ and thats when things will really start to move.

This investigation has barely gotten started. They are "waiting" so they can keep following leads. Every bank record they find leads to more shady business. This investigation will still be going on after the next presidential election. Once DeSantis or Trump takes over, they will control the DOJ and thats when things will really start to move.

I do admire your total and complete faith in your beloved party.

Time will tell if you are correct or not.

I knew you would some how say it was different. You are so predictable.

Both Hunter and Ivanka traded on their daddy's name. You worship one for doing it and hate the other for doing it.

You are a clown and now I remember why I had put you in time out

I said it was different because it is different, you're just too damn partisan to admit it or understand it. She had a track record of working in her father's businesses and her own successful businesses before Trump ever ran for political office. She would have gotten those trademarks regardless of Trump being president or not, simply because of her name, her personal success, and her dad's success outside of politics. And had he not been president nothing would have been said about it.

Biden senior has done nothing but peddle his political influence for 50 years, and his son has literally done nothing, achieved nothing in his own right.

Your bullshit terminology of 'worship' and 'hate' it another part of why you're a joke. I don't 'worship' anyone, let alone Trump. If I 'worship' Trump, then you more than 'worship' Biden. :cuckoo:

Aww, you gonna spank me next, bad boy??? :laughing0301:

I do admire your total and complete faith in your beloved party.

Time will tell if you are correct or not.
Is there anything that you see with Bidens business deals that DOESNT look shady as fuck? Are you banking on Biden being squeaky clean? Does that sound realistic at all to you?

The truth is, you know he is corrupt. Youre just praying that they cant tie anything illegal to Joe.

If they are doing nothing illegal I will defend it.

My son has his current job because of me and the contacts I have. My daughter got her first job because of me being friends of the manger of a craft store back when she was in high school.

There is nothing wrong with this.

So as long as it's not illegal, immoral is okay? For a man that's been holding office for 50 years to allow his family to make bank off of his name says all I need to know about his character or lack thereof. You're the one in here defending him and his corrupt son. :dunno:

Is there anything that you see with Bidens business deals that DOESNT look shady as fuck? Are you banking on Biden being squeaky clean? Does that sound realistic at all to you?

The truth is, you know he is corrupt. Youre just praying that they cant tie anything illegal to Joe.

Everything about the Bidens is shady.

What I lack is any faith at all in your beloved party to do anything about it.

I want them to actually do something to him vice just talking. I want actions.

All we get is talk.

So as long as it's not illegal, immoral is okay? For a man that's been holding office for 50 years to allow his family to make bank off of his name says all I need to know about his character or lack thereof. You're the one in here defending him and his corrupt son. :dunno:

I do not find it as immoral. Was it immoral for my children to get jobs due to me knowing the right people?

Everything about the Bidens is shady.

What I lack is any faith at all in your beloved party to do anything about it.

I want them to actually do something to him vice just talking. I want actions.

All we get is talk.

Hey, we finally agree on something!! Hell surely has frozen over. I agree that nothing will be done, dems are protected, even by the repubs. cause in reality they're all on the same side, the side where they keep and hold all the power. The repubs are dunces, sitting back and letting the dems steam roll over them, no balls whatsoever, all cheap talk.

I do not find it as immoral. Was it immoral for my children to get jobs due to me knowing the right people?

It's immoral when you're holding a public office and using that position to empower and enrich your family at the expense of the taxpayers.

cause in reality they're all on the same side, the side where they keep and hold all the power.

I have been saying this the entire time on this forum, and normally get attacked for saying so

I have been saying this the entire time on this forum, and normally get attacked for saying so

Apparently you don't read many of my posts, I've also often said the same thing.

You don't get attacked for saying that, you get attacked because you claim neutrality but always, always defend the left. :dunno:

Apparently you don't care, it's a very bad look, it's not something a man with honor or integrity would allow to go on.
That's funny. A Trumpster worried about a very bad look or that the Neo-GOP would ever hold one of it's own to your so called standard of honor or integrity. How about we stick with laws. Did Hunter or Burisma break any laws in either country with his employment?
Biden was perfectly okay with his son making bank using his name and offering nothing of value (according to you) in return.
PR and Goodwill are intangible, but still valuable assets for any company.

That's funny. A Trumpster worried about a very bad look or that the Neo-GOP would ever hold one of it's own to your so called standard of honor or integrity. How about we stick with laws. Did Hunter or Burisma break any laws in either country with his employment?

PR and Goodwill are intangible, but still valuable assets for any company.

What makes you think I'm a 'Trumpster'? And what does that have to do with Biden's total lack of character? The irony of you calling me out about Trump as a defense for the corrupt man you support, is off the charts. You're a political hack that will defend anything if it has a D after its name. :dunno:

Forum List

Back