Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
What makes you think I'm a 'Trumpster'? And what does that have to do with Biden's total lack of character?
Your posts.
The irony of you calling me out about Trump as a defense for the corrupt man you support, is off the charts. You're a political hack that will defend anything if it has a D after its name.

Nice dodge. Still you can't name the crime Burisma committed by offering a job to and hiring Hunter or the crime Hunter committed by accepting the job.

Your posts.

Nice dodge. Still you can't name the crime Burisma committed by offering a job to and hiring Hunter or the crime Hunter committed by accepting the job.

Specifically what in my posts?

I never said there were crimes, I said based on all of the information available, the likelihood of them is very high. You dodge the lack of ethics of it in every post. but then again you admitted you don't care about that, at least as long as it has a D after its name.

That and a shitload of damning bank records that will almost certainly lead to crimes. :dunno:

So we are told, did you see them? Did they publish all those bank records so we the people could see them?

Or are you just assuming since your beloved party said so, then it has to be true?

Beloved party, beloved party, beloved party.... :rolleyes: Joe Biden's corruption has nothing to with the repubs.

So we are told, did you see them? Did they publish all those bank records so we the people could see them?

Or are you just assuming since your beloved party said so, then it has to be true?
If you want an indication of how bad this is for Biden, the White House cancelled yesterdays press meeting after Comer unveiled all of this.

Democrats in Congress have ALL of these records too. Comer is being completely transparent, so he is sharing everything that he found. Do you hear the Dems in Congress saying these records dont exist?

If you want an indication of how bad this is for Biden, the White House cancelled yesterdays press meeting after Comer unveiled all of this.

WOW....that is so breathtaking, that has never happened before ever.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

so, back to my questions...Did they publish all those bank records so we the people could see them?

When Biden polls in the high 20's Democrats will force him out. A Harris presidency would likely give Republicans the White House for a generation.

WOW....that is so breathtaking, that has never happened before ever.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

so, back to my questions...Did they publish all those bank records so we the people could see them?

So your assertion here is that none of it is true?

Please link to any of your posts from the past where the lefties 'had the goods' on Trump and you schooled them asking if any crime was actually committed, or if their 'evidence' was released to the public, or if they just believed every bullshit claim that their beloved party made. Every claim that was proven to be unfounded years later after their smear tactics had done their job, you have many to potentially choose from where you could have called them out on their bullshit. Have you ever called them out on any it?

Impeaching a sitting President is a winning strategy proved by the DNC

The American public can't get enough

Then when he is out of office you sue him for $5 million Tara Reid.

Then his bastard grand daughter can sue him after that.
Wow. You're just kind of a bitter old Fck, aren't ya Votto? :itsok:

So your assertion here is that none of it is true?

My assertion is that we do not know.

My assertion is that both sides tend to overstate what they have and what they are going to do.

A wise man once said....The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him

Please link to any of your posts from the past where the lefties 'had the goods' on Trump and you schooled them asking if any crime was actually committed, or if their 'evidence' was released to the public, or if they just believed every bullshit claim that their beloved party made. Every claim that was proven to be unfounded years later after their smear tactics had done their job, you have many to potentially choose from where you could have called them out on their bullshit. Have you ever called them out on any it?

I have tons of post on here of me being against the impeachment and the Mueller investigation.

My assertion is that we do not know.

My assertion is that both sides tend to overstate what they have and what they are going to do.

A wise man once said....The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him

I have tons of post on here of me being against the impeachment and the Mueller investigation.

But you're attacking people for talking about it, so you think it should just not be talked about at all until there is undeniable proof? What does that look like, not until it goes before a court? You should have that heart-to-heart talk with the American 'media' who basically talk about every piece of dirt thrown out about Trump ad nauseum, whether true or not. By the time they're done, it didn't really matter if it was true or not, the damage was done, which was the point to begin with. Think the 'media' will do the same to Biden?

Once again, I don't recall seeing you calling out the lefties regarding the constant and never ending Trump smear campaign. If you want to be a centrist, you should start acting like one.

But you're attacking people for talking about it, so you think it should just not be talked about at all until there is undeniable proof? What does that look like, not until it goes before a court? You should have that heart-to-heart talk with the American 'media' who basically talk about every piece of dirt thrown out about Trump ad nauseum, whether true or not. By the time they're done, it didn't really matter if it was true or not, the damage was done, which was the point to begin with. Think the 'media' will do the same to Biden?

Once again, I don't recall seeing you calling out the lefties regarding the constant and never ending Trump smear campaign. If you want to be a centrist, you should start acting like one.

I never claimed to be a centrist...a centrist has Moderate political views, most of my views are the opposite of moderate.

Just for what he's caused to happen on our southern border is enough to impeach his ass!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Forum List

Back