Time to invest in America

I almost forgot to remind the low information left that taxpayer funded projects do not grow the economy. They only shift confiscated money from one segment of society to another. The private sector grows the economy and so far the president seems reluctant to support anything that promotes stimulating private sector production.

The republican house needs to pass a bill that
1. Invest into Infrastructure. We shouldn't have anymore bridges falling into rivers. ;)
2. Invest into science and tech. Want to be number one in science and R@D make those area's important!!!
3. Lower corporate taxes
4. Increase income taxes on all making more then a million a year a few percent.

What 3 and 4 does is taxes the ceo that is way over paid and leaves the business alone to hire workers.

5. Fair trade policies that promote American businesses

America deserves to lead as it did in the 1960s and 1970s once again within science!
America deserves to lead in tech as it did!
America deserves to lead period!

We do this I promise we will be the super power for a long time. What do voters need to do in 2014? Throw the extremist out in 2014!!! FUCK THE SOCIAL liberals and conservatives! They have done nothing but turn our country into a laughing stock.

LET"S NOT vote to go back to 1791
LET"S NOT vote to allow criminals to be let off because of the color of their skin
LET"S NOT vote to kill granny
LET"S NOT vote for a emotional justice system
LET"S NOT vote to give our lead in space to China and Russia!
LET"S NOT vote to give every abled bodied man and woman welfare!
LET"S NOT vote because someone wants to stick his cock in some guys ass!
LET"S NOT vote because someone wants to smoke a leaf!
LET"S NOT vote for more extremist and liars!

We don't need more Detroit's thank you very much

-Geaux

Reagan is dead! He can no longer allow Japan to product dump and kill our auto industry.

1. Invest into Infrastructure. We shouldn't have anymore bridges falling into rivers. ;)
2. Invest into science and tech. Want to be number one in science and R@D make those area's important!!!
3. Lower corporate taxes
4. Increase income taxes on all making more then a million a year a few percent.

What 3 and 4 does is taxes the ceo that is way over paid and leaves the business alone to hire workers.

America deserves to lead as it did in the 1960s and 1970s once again within science!

We do this I promise we will be the super power for a long time. What do voters need to do in 2014? Throw the extremist out in 2014!!! FUCK THE SOCIAL liberals and conservatives! They have done nothing but turn our country into a laughing stock.

LET"S NOT vote to allow criminals to be let off because of the color of their skin

Let me guess, your last name is Koch? Nothing you wrote would promote the middle class.

3. Lower corporate taxes

Let me guess, your last name is Koch? Nothing you wrote would promote the middle class.

Jobs in science, tech and infrastructure. Kids wanting to work harder to grow up to get a job within one of these area's = a bigger middle class.

A fair tax system for businesses!:eusa_whistle:

Well that sounds like the same thing Obama said.
The problem with your plan is that the GOP doesn't want the country to get any better. If it does then it may make Obama look good. They would rather we all starve before they let that happen

The GOP wants people off their asses and on the job, not sitting at home drawing Obama Bucks for a living.

More like GOP lip service. American's want to work.

I just read an e-mail from the headhunter service contracted by the two companies I Angel Invest.

During a nation wide hunt for qualified applicants, the service received 122,856 applications. A total of 12,428 met the qualification of the jobs listed. We have 28 openings.

You see......America DOES want to work.

3. Lower corporate taxes

Jobs in science, tech and infrastructure. Kids wanting to work harder to grow up to get a job within one of these area's = a bigger middle class.

A fair tax system for businesses!:eusa_whistle:

Apple paid 11% effective Federal tax (domestic and foreign income) in 2012. How much did you pay? About the same? But Apple still found it necessary to ship $100billion off shore, yet they benefit from the same service's as you. That's not fair?

Well that sounds like the same thing Obama said.
The problem with your plan is that the GOP doesn't want the country to get any better. If it does then it may make Obama look good. They would rather we all starve before they let that happen

The GOP wants people off their asses and on the job, not sitting at home drawing Obama Bucks for a living.

I just read an e-mail from the headhunter service contracted by the two companies I Angel Invest.

During a nation wide hunt for qualified applicants, the service received 122,856 applications. A total of 12,428 met the qualification of the jobs listed. We have 28 openings.

12,428 out of tens of millions. With 28 openings.

Great job, Obama. :thup:

FAIL PRESIDENT

Very cliché and utterly meaningless. You seem to not realize that we do invest in research and quite heavily. Demanding that we put in more money is rather inane. Where do we put it in? What sectors do you think are underfunded?

This is a typical American response, throw more money at it. MORE is not the problem. We spend shit loads in research. The key is spending it in practical applications and not in political pet project that exist for the sake of someone’s nephew.

Our leading edge in tech is not threated because we are underfunding research even if there are areas where I think we need to be more aggressive in. It is threatened because the world is a very small and fast place now. As soon as we spend the billions in R&D to produce a new product, the Chinese simply steal it for free and produce the same thing.

There's PLENTY of dough to invest in America.

There is little incentive for the Masters to do so.

Atlas is shrugging, folks.

Isn't that what so many of us here think ought to happen?

Be happy that the USA is becoming a third world nation.

That's what you Randians want, isn't it?

There's PLENTY of dough to invest in America.

There is little incentive for the Masters to do so.

Atlas is shrugging, folks.

Isn't that what so many of us here think ought to happen?

Be happy that the USA is becoming a third world nation.

That's what you Randians want, isn't it?

No, that is the false bullshit claim that people like to make in order to demonize and spread hate rather than engage in a reasoned discussion on the principals.

IOW, fuck off editc. I tire of people demanding that those they disagree with want to destroy the nation that we all love.

12,428 out of tens of millions. With 28 openings.

Great job, Obama. :thup:

FAIL PRESIDENT

Recovering from the Bush/wall street caused worst financial crash in history of the world is a massive task. It doesn't help when the GOP wants to 'stay the course'.

It's rather hard to invest when your nearly 17 trillion in debt maybe that little problem should be addressed first.

How is allowing our infrastructure fall apart = good? This will just hurt the economy as we become less efficient. LESS EFFIECIENCE=more debt.

Having a first rate educational system = more science and tech jobs that pay good = good for the economy.

This is one area that the republicans are full of shit on.

It's rather hard to invest when your nearly 17 trillion in debt maybe that little problem should be addressed first.

How is allowing our infrastructure fall apart = good? This will just hurt the economy as we become less efficient. LESS EFFIECIENCE=more debt.

Having a first rate educational system = more science and tech jobs that pay good = good for the economy.

This is one area that the republicans are full of shit on.

I didn't say it was good I said it's difficult to do when your in a 17 trillion dollar hole.

Lets invest by having the nads to IMPEACH Obama and take Boehner behind the wood shed!

Then the Obama boot lickers will follow. Just like the Jim Jones cult

-Geaux

Really? Have you been paying attention to the stock market?

Big business doesn't want to expand to promote employment because they want their subsidies back, and don't mind trashing the middle class to do it. And the Republicans are helping them do it.

I have an investment

Just sent a corn schooner down the drain for Obama's 'Change'

I bet he got his ass kicked many times in High School

-Geaux

Forum List

Back