Time to Investigate Obama

Oh so now the claim has gone from Obama to Comey? Cant you guys get your accusations straight?
It can and should include both. As pointed out before Congress by both Comey himself and the head of the NSA, there was NEVER a legally acceptable reason to investigate Trump and his team after the FBI / NSA reported that there was NO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY and NO INTEL VALUE in what was 'incidentally collected'.

As Comey pointed out- the President of the United States has no authority to order any FISA surveillance.

What neither of them ever said (i.e. you are just lying) is that neither ever said that there was no legally acceptable reason to investigate Trump and his team- if there was- the FBI wouldn't be investigating them right now.

But then again you have your head so far up Trump's as, that if you found out Trump was selling nuclear attack subs to Putin, you would praise Trump for his visionary cost cutting moves.
why else does the intelligence agency exist except to do what the president has requested. what a fking stupid statement to ever make. Then how is it putin ordered a hack? seems you figure that relevant but not obummer. too funny fk.

And if he is guilty, toss his Oreo ass into San Quentin.

The facts are what they are.

Yet you will of course ignore the facts and rely upon your partisan and racial speculation.

What are the 'facts'?

We don't know much yet.

We have this new leak from Nunes- after he railed about the leak of confidential information at the Senate hearings.

We know that the FBI is investigating possible collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians
We know that the Russians tried to influence our election.

We have no 'facts' to support Trump's wiretapping claims.
We have absolutely nothing to support speculation that President Obama broke any law.

But then again people like you who consider a person with mixed racial heritage to be an 'oreo' don't really care about facts- its just about pursuing your racial agenda.
An investigation will uncover all of the facts.

Yet you will of course ignore the facts and rely upon your partisan and racial speculation.

What are the 'facts'?

We don't know much yet.

We have this new leak from Nunes- after he railed about the leak of confidential information at the Senate hearings.

We know that the FBI is investigating possible collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians

We have absolutely nothing to support speculation that President Obama broke any law.

But then again people like you who consider a person with mixed racial heritage to be an 'oreo' don't really care about facts- its just about pursuing your racial agenda.
let's go. We need that DNC server for evidence. D'OH

What are the 'facts'?

We don't know much yet.

Before Hillary gets her dust mop out to wipe it clean.

What are the 'facts'?

We don't know much yet.

Before Hillary gets her dust mop out to wipe it clean.
she might bleach it.

What appears at this writing is that Trump transition team members and possibly Trump himself had their identities revealed, were “unmasked” in the parlance, while foreign diplomats were being surveilled. The identities of American citizens were not sufficiently “minimized,” as they are required to be by law. This is a crime one would assume would put the perpetrators in prison. So far it hasn’t. More than that, such behavior is a grave threat to a free society, to all of us.

In effect, Trump was wiretapped — if not in the corny, old sense of the word, something very close. Technologically, he was wiretapped, as were several (actually many) others.

A fair amount of this happened not long before Barack Obama suddenly changed the rules regarding raw intelligence, for the first time ever allowing the NSA to share its data with 16 other intelligence agencies, thus making the dissemination of said data (i. e. leaking) many times more likely. That was done on January 12, 2017, just three scant days before Trump’s inauguration. Why did the then president finally decide to make that particular change at that extremely late date, rather than on one of the previous seven years and three hundred fifty-three days of his presidency? You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes or Watson to smell a rat.

Time to Investigate Obama, not Just Trump
Yep. That prick was trying to turn this country into a fucking third world banana republic.

What appears at this writing is that Trump transition team members and possibly Trump himself had their identities revealed, were “unmasked” in the parlance, while foreign diplomats were being surveilled. The identities of American citizens were not sufficiently “minimized,” as they are required to be by law. This is a crime one would assume would put the perpetrators in prison. So far it hasn’t. More than that, such behavior is a grave threat to a free society, to all of us.

In effect, Trump was wiretapped — if not in the corny, old sense of the word, something very close. Technologically, he was wiretapped, as were several (actually many) others.

A fair amount of this happened not long before Barack Obama suddenly changed the rules regarding raw intelligence, for the first time ever allowing the NSA to share its data with 16 other intelligence agencies, thus making the dissemination of said data (i. e. leaking) many times more likely. That was done on January 12, 2017, just three scant days before Trump’s inauguration. Why did the then president finally decide to make that particular change at that extremely late date, rather than on one of the previous seven years and three hundred fifty-three days of his presidency? You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes or Watson to smell a rat.

Yep. That prick was trying to turn this country into a fucking third world banana republic.
West, it's why all of this shit is going on. It was supposed to be continuing through hitlery. We all put a wrench in the cog. Now they are pissed beyond pissed. the dems I believe are working with ISIS.

West, it's why all of this shit is going on. It was supposed to be continuing through hitlery. We all put a wrench in the cog. Now they are pissed beyond pissed. the dems I believe are working with ISIS.

I doubt the ISIS part, but yes, the shrilary was supposed to have come on and carried on the destruction of this country. That's why the progressives are so panicked right now. If he stays alive (and I truly fear for him) he will continue to dismantle decades of progressive work designed to turn this country into an authoritarian shit hole.

I doubt the ISIS part, but yes, the shrilary was supposed to have come on and carried on the destruction of this country. That's why the progressives are so panicked right now. If he stays alive (and I truly fear for him) he will continue to dismantle decades of progressive work designed to turn this country into an authoritarian shit hole.
well I'd just ask you why none of them can say radical islamic then.

Because they are PC dickheads.

or there is something going on with them. watched tucker last night, he had a gal on that talked into it. she nailed it.

Which is why they never insult Christians.....

Throw Obama in San Quentin for a federal crime... that's some funny shit right there. If you are going to make such a moronic statement at least pick a federal prison to throw him into like Terre Haute, Indiana.

the agenda has been ongoing since bush won. John Kennedy is turning in his grave.

I saw O'Reilly last night going off and calling for an investigation of Obama...
Huh?

Trump and or his people are showing up all over the place on Intel reports because
they were in contact with people that the Intel community had interest in ...

And FOX wants Obama hauled in for questioning....

The fucking world has gone insane.

I saw O'Reilly last night going off and calling for an investigation of Obama...
Huh?

Trump and or his people are showing up all over the place on Intel reports because

just hand over the DNC server. let's investigate!!!

Huh?

BTW, it's what happens when someone breaks up an agenda. D'OH!

Huh?

The fact you even know the content of intel reports validates Federal crimes have been violated, dufus.

Forum List

Back