Time To Make Your List Of,"Things Obama Will Not Bring Up In The State Of The Union".

I wish he'd mention my vase...
and who should we nominate to scream "You Lie", 62 seconds into the speech.
Jack Nicholson....
and who wouldnt pay to be at the SOTU if we could have Jack Nicholson, Ricky Ricardo and Chris Christie in the front row, about 30 feet from Obama.
I am sure they would volunteer, just for the exposure....
I don't know how Boeher is going to keep a straight face listening to Obama claim that all nationally/internationally is do SO WELL!!!
You can at least take ease in knowing the China's economy is slowing....

and who should we nominate to scream "You Lie", 62 seconds into the speech.
Jack Nicholson....
and who wouldnt pay to be at the SOTU if we could have Jack Nicholson, Ricky Ricardo and Chris Christie in the front row, about 30 feet from Obama.
I am sure they would volunteer, just for the exposure....
I don't know how Boeher is going to keep a straight face listening to Obama claim that all nationally/internationally is do SO WELL!!!
You can at least take ease in knowing the China's economy is slowing....
I would pay about 2000.00 for a second row seat knowing that one of the real fat Democrats was going to fart Extremely Loud!

Will Obama make him cry? Who will do the R response? Those are always hilarious.

Fun drinking game is to take a shot every time he says "Let me be clear'
:thup:

So original! I've never heard that one before.

I'm going to guess that he won't say it even one time. In fact..I doubt that you can find a transcript of a speech of his where he says that phrase more than once. Maybe a stump speech during a campaign. But..not a major address.

I'm going to guess that you are wrong. We will check back on Wednesday.

Will Obama make him cry? Who will do the R response? Those are always hilarious.
Joni Ernst is giving the reply. I hope she brings up cutting the pork, Joni style.

One thing he won't mention is that global warming is now a known hoax.

Nasa climate scientists We said 2014 was the warmest but we re only 38 sure Daily Mail Online
Omg, do they get any more obnoxious than that particular woman?

Joni Ernst can't hold a candle to Hillary Clinton when it comes to being obnoxious.

Joni Ernst is giving the reply. I hope she brings up cutting the pork, Joni style.

One thing he won't mention is that global warming is now a known hoax.

Nasa climate scientists We said 2014 was the warmest but we re only 38 sure Daily Mail Online
Omg, do they get any more obnoxious than that particular woman?

Joni Ernst can't hold a candle to Hillary Clinton when it comes to being obnoxious.
Don't try to compare a pig castrator to our cool Hillary now... Joni (spelled like a 12 yr. old would spell it) is gross.

Anyway, we'll see if the curse of the sotu responders is over.

I'm going to guess that he won't say it even one time. In fact..I doubt that you can find a transcript of a speech of his where he says that phrase more than once. Maybe a stump speech during a campaign. But..not a major address.
<><><><><><><><>

:bsflag:

Search for Obama says let me be clear on YouTube.

Search for Obama says let me be clear on YouTube.

Doesn't matter. He says it a lot. But....not enough to make a drinking game out of it. Once per speech isn't a fucking drinking game. Get it?

Why can't the GOP's Joni Ernst, give her speech at the podium in the House of Representatives after Obama? We control both chambers, so let's make it so.

Forum List

Back