Time To Make Your List Of,"Things Obama Will Not Bring Up In The State Of The Union".

Doesn't matter. He says it a lot. But....not enough to make a drinking game out of it. Once per speech isn't a fucking drinking game. Get it?
Watch the fucking clip. He says "let me be clear" three time in the same speech.

I stopped watching that man lie to me six years ago. He'll act like the last two elections never happened , we are all saved and safe thanks to him, Jon Kerry and James Taylor.

Jon Carry and James Taylor

amen sister one would tend to think that

the administration these days is being run by the cast of SNL

what a bunch of fucking whack jobs

FreedomWorks Prebuttal to 2015 State of the Union

Hope you guys got all your SOTU talking points from this PREBUTTAL to the SOTU.

Omg :lol:

Will Obama make him cry? Who will do the R response? Those are always hilarious.
Joni Ernst is giving the reply. I hope she brings up cutting the pork, Joni style.

One thing he won't mention is that global warming is now a known hoax.

Nasa climate scientists We said 2014 was the warmest but we re only 38 sure Daily Mail Online
Omg, do they get any more obnoxious than that particular woman?

Joni Ernst can't hold a candle to Hillary Clinton when it comes to being obnoxious.
Don't try to compare a pig castrator to our cool Hillary now... Joni (spelled like a 12 yr. old would spell it) is gross.

Anyway, we'll see if the curse of the sotu responders is over.

Hillary 'What does it matter' Clinton wouldn't make a pimple on veteran Joni Ernst's butt.

Will Obama make him cry? Who will do the R response? Those are always hilarious.
Joni Ernst is giving the reply. I hope she brings up cutting the pork, Joni style.

Nasa climate scientists We said 2014 was the warmest but we re only 38 sure Daily Mail Online

Joni Ernst can't hold a candle to Hillary Clinton when it comes to being obnoxious.
Don't try to compare a pig castrator to our cool Hillary now... Joni (spelled like a 12 yr. old would spell it) is gross.

Hillary 'What does it matter' Clinton wouldn't make a pimple on veteran Joni Ernst's butt.
Joni is a pig castrating dummy. Hillary is smart, she went to Wellesley, she is a lawyer and has been in government for years. I'm talking SMART. Everyone knows that.

Joni is nothing. Sorry again...

But I'm sure you're right, Joni probably does have a lot of pimples on her butt.

so will paying for free college turn out as successful as Solyndra/Chevy Volt/2009 Stimulus and "Free Health Care" for all Americans?

Joni is a pig castrating dummy. Hillary is smart, she went to Wellesley, she is a lawyer and has been in government for years. I'm talking SMART. Everyone knows that.

sheesh. it's hard to take you serious

Some don't know the difference between smart and smart ass.

how come Obama never brings up "JOBS" ? a three letter word. what was the point of a jobs summit? would of been a lot less complicated if he JUST LOWERED OUR TAXES !!!

Anyone wanna make bets that Obama wont explain the Micheal Duckakuss stunt he pulled that embarrassed America?

Forum List

Back