Time to Open Up America

If you’re terrified, stay home hiding under your pillow.

Infection data of nations that shutdown are identical to nations that did not.

Lying fuck. A lot has to do with other protocols & when they were enacted.

If your stupid Fat Assed piece of shit President, would have acted sooner, our infection rate would be lower.

Go out. Be free. lick some handrails Go to a Trump rally.
When did you want him to act?
When his intelligence community told him about it in Dec. Instead he ran around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax.
When was the first US death?
No one really knows. Why would you as a leader wait for someone to die first? He was told in Dec, probably Nov yet all he did is stick his finger up his ass and pretend it was a hoax.
You want to shut down the country and put 22mil out of work, cancel the NFL season when there are zero deaths? You’re pathetic.
No stupid. You shut down all entry into the US and start testing to see how many people have it instead of sticking your finger up your ass and pretending its the flu. When you find that its spreading then you shut down the country unless you want to go to a football game instead of saving lives.
He shut down the travel to and from China. We had zero deaths. Testing for what? Testing whom? Our first death was not until February 29th. Stop
Playing Monday Morning QB, you look stupid. How many Democrat debates were there? Not once did that topic come up. How many sessions did Congress have? Not once did that topic come up. Instead they wasted time and $$ on impeachment. You’re so stupid it hurts. Don’t engage in a battle of wits with me because you’re unarmed.
Bullshit. He shut down travel for Chinese people to the US but 40k people (thousands of them from Wuhan) came into the US all over the country the weeks right after his half ass travel restriction. Then he let europeans come here and now they have found that european contact is how the virus got into the US.

Testing for people with virus you fool. You dont start testing after someone dies you fucking idiot. By then its too late. :)
Testing whom? So now you think he is king? Funny how you glanced over the fact that Congress and Democrats in debates totally ignored it. What would testing show you? Some people could test negative for two weeks and then still be carriers. We know almost nothing about the disease and the WHO on Jan 21st stated it was transferrable from person to person. Only fool here is you playing Monday morning QB and blaming one man for a global pandemic that impacted 186 countries vs blaming the actual source. Your stupidity is hilarious. I have met smarter rocks. Do you have any skills at all? Because on these boards you’re a clown. Pathetic and sad. And yes, I would say it to your face and you would take it and do absolutely nothing about it. Loser.
US citizens you dumb fuck. Thats who you test. I've always known Drumpf was the king of the idiots but what does that have to do with his lack of leadership with this virus situation? Testing would give you an idea about how many people had the disease you moron. I could give less than 2 fucks what the dems and repubs did or didnt do. They arent the POTUS. That incompetent fuckup Drumpf is the POTUS. I'm only concerned with his lack of intelligence and action. Stop whining you silly fuck. I'm not blaming the fuckup in the white house for a global pandemic. I'm blaming that pathetic fuckup for his lack of leadership and his countless fuckups here in the US.
He-he! And THE THING STILL WON'T LEAVE. Hilarious!
Why would I leave? I know I threaten you but I'm not going anywhere young lady. :)
And Asslips STILL won't leave! Thanks gain for the comic relief tonight, ya DH. You really DO have SFB! (Please refer to my list of acronyms on another thread, in the Rubber Room. Thanks!)
Youre a peach. I just noticed youre single handedly raising my reaction score. :laughing0301:

If your stupid Fat Assed piece of shit President, would have acted sooner, our infection rate would be lower.

When his intelligence community told him about it in Dec. Instead he ran around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax.
No one really knows. Why would you as a leader wait for someone to die first? He was told in Dec, probably Nov yet all he did is stick his finger up his ass and pretend it was a hoax.
You want to shut down the country and put 22mil out of work, cancel the NFL season when there are zero deaths? You’re pathetic.
No stupid. You shut down all entry into the US and start testing to see how many people have it instead of sticking your finger up your ass and pretending its the flu. When you find that its spreading then you shut down the country unless you want to go to a football game instead of saving lives.
He shut down the travel to and from China. We had zero deaths. Testing for what? Testing whom? Our first death was not until February 29th. Stop
Playing Monday Morning QB, you look stupid. How many Democrat debates were there? Not once did that topic come up. How many sessions did Congress have? Not once did that topic come up. Instead they wasted time and $$ on impeachment. You’re so stupid it hurts. Don’t engage in a battle of wits with me because you’re unarmed.
Bullshit. He shut down travel for Chinese people to the US but 40k people (thousands of them from Wuhan) came into the US all over the country the weeks right after his half ass travel restriction. Then he let europeans come here and now they have found that european contact is how the virus got into the US.

Testing for people with virus you fool. You dont start testing after someone dies you fucking idiot. By then its too late. :)
Testing whom? So now you think he is king? Funny how you glanced over the fact that Congress and Democrats in debates totally ignored it. What would testing show you? Some people could test negative for two weeks and then still be carriers. We know almost nothing about the disease and the WHO on Jan 21st stated it was transferrable from person to person. Only fool here is you playing Monday morning QB and blaming one man for a global pandemic that impacted 186 countries vs blaming the actual source. Your stupidity is hilarious. I have met smarter rocks. Do you have any skills at all? Because on these boards you’re a clown. Pathetic and sad. And yes, I would say it to your face and you would take it and do absolutely nothing about it. Loser.
US citizens you dumb fuck. Thats who you test. I've always known Drumpf was the king of the idiots but what does that have to do with his lack of leadership with this virus situation? Testing would give you an idea about how many people had the disease you moron. I could give less than 2 fucks what the dems and repubs did or didnt do. They arent the POTUS. That incompetent fuckup Drumpf is the POTUS. I'm only concerned with his lack of intelligence and action. Stop whining you silly fuck. I'm not blaming the fuckup in the white house for a global pandemic. I'm blaming that pathetic fuckup for his lack of leadership and his countless fuckups here in the US.
Why would I leave? I know I threaten you but I'm not going anywhere young lady. :)
And Asslips STILL won't leave! Thanks gain for the comic relief tonight, ya DH. You really DO have SFB! (Please refer to my list of acronyms on another thread, in the Rubber Room. Thanks!)
Youre a peach. I just noticed youre single handedly raising my reaction score. :laughing0301:
PLEASE refer to my thread on my acronyms, in the Rubber Room. You'll get a kick out of it, ya DF!

PLEASE refer to my thread on my acronyms, in the Rubber Room. You'll get a kick out of it, ya DF!
Correction. My list of acronyms is in the Flame Zone. Enjoy!

I dont give a flying fuck about your acronyms you idiot. :laughing0301:

Which US citizens and how often? You just said “test” with zero game plan. That is so pathetically stupid even for a chicken shit like you. You don’t like Trump then vote him out but don’t whine like a bitch all the time it’s pathetic. What countless fuckups? The best economy ever before this? Near record unemployment? You are so brainwashed by your masters, the Democrats that it is frankly pathetic. Why don’t you think for yourself for once. Zombie.

Oh look a childish emoji. Yay. Let me know when you get an email from your masters, the Democrats to blame Trump again for all the worlds ills. Also explain again how you would randomly test 330 million people. LOL

No. Educated people do know. You don’t. Because you don’t halt the economy until you know what you’re dealing with. Link where he used the word “hoax” when referring to this virus. You are a terrific lapdog for your Democrat masters. Go fetch.

Oh look a childish emoji. Yay. Let me know when you get an email from your masters, the Democrats to blame Trump again for all the worlds ills. Also explain again how you would randomly test 330 million people. LOL
Dont be mad I am laughing at your butt buddy. Drumpf is not important enough to blame for the worlds ills and I'm not a dem anyway. How would I randomly test in a population of 330 million? The same way people take polls you fucking idiot. Randomly. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Which US citizens and how often? You just said “test” with zero game plan. That is so pathetically stupid even for a chicken shit like you. You don’t like Trump then vote him out but don’t whine like a bitch all the time it’s pathetic. What countless fuckups? The best economy ever before this? Near record unemployment? You are so brainwashed by your masters, the Democrats that it is frankly pathetic. Why don’t you think for yourself for once. Zombie.
As often as it takes to keep an eye on the progress of the infection. There are no limits on the amount of times you test. I will vote Drumpf out but in the meantime I will hold him accountable for all his fuckups. What kind of fool claims China is taking advantage of the US but then turns around and trusts them regarding the virus over his own intelligence community? What kind of fuckup does something that stupid? Well we know the answer. Drumpf.

No. Educated people do know. You don’t. Because you don’t halt the economy until you know what you’re dealing with. Link where he used the word “hoax” when referring to this virus. You are a terrific lapdog for your Democrat masters. Go fetch.
Of course someone knows but they arent talking. Drumpf didnt have to halt the economy to test you dimwit.

Sure no problem.

Now that we have successfully 'flattened the curve' it is time to focus on protecting the most vulknerable and ease restrictions. We can do what the Swedes have done in our more rural and suburban areas with little increased risk of a surge COVID19 death.

Part of that approach relies on having access to one of the world’s best-functioning health-care systems. At no stage did Sweden see a real shortage of medical equipment or hospital capacity, and tents set up as emergency care facilities around the country have mostly remained empty.
Death Rates
As of Sunday, Sweden had reported 1,540 deaths tied to Covid-19, an increase of 29 from Saturday. That’s considerably more than in the rest of Scandinavia, but much less than in Italy, Spain and the U.K., both in absolute and relative terms.
Tegnell isn’t the only high-level official in Sweden to claim the country may be over the worst...
“The trend we have seen in recent days, with a more flat curve -- where we have many new cases, but not a daily increase -- is stabilizing,” Karin Tegmark Wisell, head of the microbiology department at Sweden’s Public Health Authority, said on Friday. “We are seeing the same pattern for patients in intensive care.”
Just two weeks ago, the picture was considerably bleaker, and Prime Minister Stefan Lofven suggested the government may need to review its approach amid the prospect of thousands of Swedish deaths. But Lofven’s personal popularity has soared, suggesting Swedes approve of his decisions.
“I have very high confidence in the Swedish authorities that manage this,” Volvo Cars CEO Hakan Samuelsson said in a phone interview. “It’s a hard balance to strike, but I have full confidence in the measures that Sweden has taken.”
Volvo, which was forced to halt production across Europe and furlough about 20,000 Swedish employees, will resume production at its Swedish plants on Monday.
“Our measures are all based on individuals taking responsibility, and that is also an important part of the Swedish model,” Samuelsson said.....
Sweden’s Covid-19 strategy may ultimately result in a smaller -- albeit historically deep -- economic contraction than the rest of Europe is now facing, according to HSBC Global Research economist James Pomeroy.
“While Sweden’s unwillingness to lock down the country could ultimately prove to be ill-judged, for now, if the infection curve flattens out soon, the economy could be better placed to rebound,” he said.
Pomeroy pointed to some Swedish characteristics that may be helping the country deal with the current crisis. More than half of Swedish households are single-person, making social distancing easier to carry out. More people work from home than anywhere else in Europe, and everyone has access to fast Internet, which helps large chunks of the workforce stay productive away from the office.
And while many other countries have introduced strict laws, including hefty fines if people are caught breaching newly minted social-distancing laws, Swedes appear to be following such guidelines without the need for legislation. Trips from Stockholm to Gotland -- a popular vacation destination -- dropped by 96% over the Easter weekend, according to data from the country’s largest mobile operator, Telia Company. And online service Citymapper’s statistics indicate an almost 75% drop in mobility in the capital.

The Dems have positioned themselves as the nags and hags in this. "No, stay home! No, you can't go out! No, the virus, that terrible time we had! Don't you remember?"

Oh Americans are going to HATE it. Way to position yourselves for Election 2020, you hags and nags.

1587369969231.png

The hatred just radiates out of your posts. I feel sorry for you.
Yep. RealDave IS real hateful and miserable. Your typical liberal lunatic. Very sad, but QUITE preventable.

This coming from the forum Hype Man.

Lol you're a complete fuckin tool and a moron

The Dems have positioned themselves as the nags and hags in this. "No, stay home! No, you can't go out! No, the virus, that terrible time we had! Don't you remember?"

Oh Americans are going to HATE it. Way to position yourselves for Election 2020, you hags and nags.

View attachment 325638
They would hate getting ther virus worse. Trump wants to open America & kill off a few more than the lives he lost doing nothing for 6 weeks.

The same way people take polls you fucking idiot. Randomly. :laughing0301:
So we only need to test a random sample of 1,200 people and still be wrong.

You are too stupid.

Even if we produce a million tests per week, that is about 330 weeks to test everyone once.

You certainly don't run around down playing the virus & doing NOTHING to prep for it. You assfucks can't get any dumber, can you?

If we test everyone, is it random?

So great that idiot members of the cult of dementia posses such 20/20 hindsight. I guess the fail to understand that the presidents medical advisors told him at first that this would not be a big deal. But only listen to the medical advisors when it fits right? Science and facts are only right if you want to believe them.
Florida has already opened its beaches. Texas will be opening their parks by the first week of May. Texas retail will have a limited open by the middle of May.

I think the cult of dementia should all wait to go to a Biden convention or get out to vote until December 2021. If the cult and Biden can find a safe space by then.
What are the names of the medical advisors that told him it was no big deal? You do realize Faux news is not a medical advisor right? I thought Drumpf picked all the best people?
If you had half the IQ of a vegetable you would have seen them on some of his briefings and even heard them telling the press that they were the ones that told him. But just to but your widdle mind at ease they are Deborah Birx and Anthony Fauci.

Yep, we HAVE to start having people go back to work. It looks like this WILL be a reality starting the beginning of next month.
Many States with Dem Governors are not opening until June at the earliest. Then they’ll create an excuse to continue it.

Forum List

Back