Time To Quell Yet ANOTHER Lie?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You know folks when it comes to democrats lies are like Roaches. They breed and grow. So lets look at the latest lie told by democrats about Trump shall we?
The statement in question....

Now Democrats are running around saying LIAR! Well that simply is NOT the case and there IS documented FACT to back him up. Unlike private email servers which history and truth CAN be destroyed THIS event was in fact covered by the press. The LIBERAL press.

Here IS a direct quote FROM The Washington Post..

“Investigators said at least two of the hijackers, Nawaq Al Hamzi and Salem Al Hamzi are believed to have had addresses in Wayne and Fort Lee, NJ. The apparently rented a mailbox in Fort Lee at Mailboxes Etc. in Jersey City within hours of two jetliners plowing into the World Trade Center. Law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

NOW don't take my word for it lets see the ACTUAL document okay?
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...s-about-seeing-muslims-in-nj-celebrating-911/

So the Trump camp NEVER lied and its all there. On the other side Hillary CLAIMED her daughter was jogging in the area PROVEN A LIE. The problem with lies by democrats is NOT the statement. We KNOW its a lie. The question anymore is "How many lies are in the statement?"

Lies are no way to lead in a relationship nor a company or a country. YOUR reputation as a person or company or country hinges on YOUR telling the truth.

Fury

You know folks when it comes to democrats lies are like Roaches. They breed and grow. So lets look at the latest lie told by democrats about Trump shall we?

Now Democrats are running around saying LIAR! Well that simply is NOT the case and there IS documented FACT to back him up. Unlike private email servers which history and truth CAN be destroyed THIS event was in fact covered by the press. The LIBERAL press.

“Investigators said at least two of the hijackers, Nawaq Al Hamzi and Salem Al Hamzi are believed to have had addresses in Wayne and Fort Lee, NJ. The apparently rented a mailbox in Fort Lee at Mailboxes Etc. in Jersey City within hours of two jetliners plowing into the World Trade Center. Law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...s-about-seeing-muslims-in-nj-celebrating-911/

So the Trump camp NEVER lied and its all there. On the other side Hillary CLAIMED her daughter was jogging in the area PROVEN A LIE. The problem with lies by democrats is NOT the statement. We KNOW its a lie. The question anymore is "How many lies are in the statement?"

Lies are no way to lead in a relationship nor a company or a country. YOUR reputation as a person or company or country hinges on YOUR telling the truth.

Fury

"a number people" = thousands... ??!!

How fucking stupid are you?

Where's the video Mr. Dump spoke of?

He was right but he seemed to exaggerate the number of people he saw..
Here is the original article from Wash post
Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes
He was not right. He did not see a handful of people celebrating, not even on TV. Trump said celebrating in the streets by thousands of Muslims in New Jersey. He lied and he continues to lie. He isn't man enough to apologize for making a mistake.

He was not right. He did not see a handful of people celebrating, not even on TV. Trump said celebrating in the streets by thousands of Muslims in New Jersey. He lied and he continues to lie. He isn't man enough to apologize for making a mistake.
Were you following him around?

Even if he drove by and saw some people eating and drinking on a rooftop while they watched what was going on across the river, what he claims he saw is still a huge lie.

Fury

"a number people" = thousands... ??!!

How fucking stupid are you?

Where's the video Mr. Dump spoke of?

crowds of people----celebrating in the streets------from small children to the elderly----in Paterson, New Jersey, Jersey City, New Jersey, and Brooklyn---ATLANTIC AVENUE I did not count them.. They STARTED celebrating virtually immediately after the Towers were hit------as people fell from the buildings
and smashed to the ground. Next day too.-----by the third day every muslim child
in New York City was parroting "DA JOOOOS DID IT" and even more muhummad like-------"DA MOSSAD CALLED EVERY JOOO IN NEW YORK AND TOLD THEM TO STAY AWAY FROM THE WTC" ---------the mossad missed me----
if the planes had hit just 20 minutes LATER----I would have been on the "A" train
under the towers (chambers street) when they were struck. Trump did not lie-----
he should not have claimed NUMBERS -----doing so made him appear lacking
in credibiity

Even if he drove by and saw some people eating and drinking on a rooftop while they watched what was going on across the river, what he claims he saw is still a huge lie.

not a lie The celebrations in JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, On Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, and in Paterson, New Jersey-------were macabre -----in
Brooklyn ---the local arab bakery ran out of MAAMOUL within one hour

not a lie The celebrations in JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, On Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, and in Paterson, New Jersey-------were macabre -----in
You are just making up stuff to defend Trump and instigate more hatred toward Muslims.

It is beyond dispute a lie.

And that you and other conservatives continue to attempt to propagate this lie in the hope it's perceived to be 'true' is further confirmation as to the propensity of most on the right to indeed lie.

I'm sure there were "a number" of Arab-Americans cheering. Just as there were a number of Americans calling for the death of any Arabs they saw that day. I was listening to Howard Stern that morning, and one of his callers called on any armed Americans to go into their local delis, and shoot any Arabs they saw. Howard had to quickly hang up on him, and denounce his statements. Unlike Trump you can listen to the entire Stern broadcast on Youtube, and hear the exact statement.

Progressive lie, it's just what they do
g1h2.jpg

CrusaderFrank

You are just making up stuff to defend Trump and instigate more hatred toward Muslims.

what part did I "make up"???? Are you actually DENYING the fact of the
street celebrations in Jersey City, New Jersey and On Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn???---------what else------you want to deny the fact of the bombings themselves ? sure-----why not. I grew up in a Nazi town-------the north east
of USA was noted for its Nazi enclaves --------lots in the ares of the HUDSON VALLEY (not my part------but the area WAS full of shit like you) My town was
very much affect by the run off stench

street celebrations in Jersey City, New Jersey and On Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn???---------what else------you want to deny the fact of the bombings themselves ? sure-----why not. I grew up in a Nazi town-------the north east
of USA was noted for its Nazi enclaves --------lots in the ares of the HUDSON VALLEY (not my part------but the area WAS full of shit like you) My town was
The topic is Muslims, thousands of them, celebrating in the streets in New Jersey on 9/11 and being seen on TV by Donald Trump. His defenders or outright Muslim haters are deflecting from the lie propagated by Trump and his degenerate low-life rabble. You got evidence and links to any of those lies, post them.

The topic is Muslims, thousands of them, celebrating in the streets in New Jersey on 9/11 and being seen on TV by Donald Trump. His defenders or outright Muslim haters are deflecting from the lie propagated by Trump and his degenerate low-life rabble. You got evidence and links to any of those lies, post them.
Well, lets start here then educating you. Anderson Cooper a admitted homo and liberal on CNN a LIBERAL news service.

Forum List

Back