Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
No such thing as hate speech huh?

Read through this thread. It's DRIPPING with it

People who whine about hate speech are almost universally those who only want their "hate speech laws" inflicted on certain populations and toward certain people. For example, no "hate speech" toward Muslims. But they themselves want to get their hate on toward white evangelical Christians all the livelong day.

I see you, Lesh

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

Fuck Islam! Fuck Mohammed!
We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets
Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too? I condemn the assholes who do these terrible things. I support our intelligence agencies who spend their days looking for these guys and stopping them BEFORE they can do damage. I supported the war against AlQaeda and the war against ISIS. Maybe it didn't do a whole lot of good, but it took a little wind out of their sails, at least for awhile. What else can you do but all of that?
Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam.

This thread amazes me. 49 innocent people were slaughtered in an act of hate. And look at the hate spewing out in these threads essentially saying they deserve it because they are Muslim and Muslims are evil.

When innocent people are killed by Muslim terrorists, the first thing the rest do is leap into damage control and start accusing people of being Islamophobes. They don't give a damn about the victims, only about their own hides. So while I agree that these particular people were innocent (as anyone else, at least) and didn't deserve to die, it's not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot for a very, very long time. After the 900th Islamic terrorist attack, people start to lose sympathy for the ones trying to kill them (even if the terrorists and regular Muslims are not the same, they spring from the same roots called Islam).
Again, when people don’t condemn violence shit like this happens.
What I find interesting about the media’s handling of terrorist events, is when Muslims do it they are very concerned about a backlash against Muslims. When committed by Christians, there is no such concern voiced by the media.

5c8c06a72500000704cae05c.jpeg

Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Really’ See A Rise In White Nationalism
A white nationalist is a suspect in the New Zealand mosque attack that left dozens dead.

Donald Trump: 'I Don't Really' See A Rise In White Nationalism | HuffPost

He is full of shit!

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

Fuck Islam! Fuck Mohammed!
We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets
Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too? I condemn the assholes who do these terrible things. I support our intelligence agencies who spend their days looking for these guys and stopping them BEFORE they can do damage. I supported the war against AlQaeda and the war against ISIS. Maybe it didn't do a whole lot of good, but it took a little wind out of their sails, at least for awhile. What else can you do but all of that?
Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam.

This thread amazes me. 49 innocent people were slaughtered in an act of hate. And look at the hate spewing out in these threads essentially saying they deserve it because they are Muslim and Muslims are evil.

When innocent people are killed by Muslim terrorists, the first thing the rest do is leap into damage control and start accusing people of being Islamophobes. They don't give a damn about the victims, only about their own hides. So while I agree that these particular people were innocent (as anyone else, at least) and didn't deserve to die, it's not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot for a very, very long time. After the 900th Islamic terrorist attack, people start to lose sympathy for the ones trying to kill them (even if the terrorists and regular Muslims are not the same, they spring from the same roots called Islam).
Again, when people don’t condemn violence shit like this happens.
What I find interesting about the media’s handling of terrorist events, is when Muslims do it they are very concerned about a backlash against Muslims. When committed by Christians, there is no such concern voiced by the media.

Im not seeing a lot of Christians commiting terrorism. Now on the other hand Muslims.....

Then you must have missed the Tree of Life...or Christchurch..or the MAGA bomber...or the Planned Parenthood site that was burned just a couple weeks ago or the Canadian mass murder in that mosque, or the Norwegian white nationalist mass murderer...or on and on and on

People who whine about hate speech are almost universally those who only want their "hate speech laws" inflicted on certain populations and toward certain people. For example, no "hate speech" toward Muslims. But they themselves want to get their hate on toward white evangelical Christians all the livelong day.

I see you, Lesh
Wait..I challenged you to find me engaging in hate speech and you "found" the opposite?

Oh...

You have. Because i dared to disagree with you I'm a bigot..your own words.The point is your hypocrisy is mind boggling. Off the charts mind boggling and again you're missing it.

You're not a very bright individual and lack something that is key in life. Common sense

Calling out hate speech for what it is...is hate speech?

Welcome to the upside down folks.

I see you, Lesh
Wait..I challenged you to find me engaging in hate speech and you "found" the opposite?

Oh...

How many you want?

Trump charges allies for US protection "Cost + 50%"

Trump...Just....Lies

Bronx Moron Trying To Sell Obama 2.0

Is DeBlasio Aware That Most Kids Have Access To Beef/Burgers On Mondays Right At Home?

Honestly I need a soul shower after reading through that

Political discourse is hate speech?

Read this thread stinky (yea...your need a shower)

It's dripping with ACTUAL hate speech

Then you must have missed the Tree of Life...or Christchurch..or the MAGA bomber...or the Planned Parenthood site that was burned just a couple weeks ago or the Canadian mass murder in that mosque, or the Norwegian white nationalist mass murderer...or on and on and on

Hold on a minute ... first of all, how do you know they are Christians? Second of all, have any of these characters explicitly said that they are carrying out holy war on behalf of their God? Or are they just nutters who happened to be born into a Christian family? Distinctions. I know it's hard for you, but please try to use your brain for once.

Hold on a minute ... first of all, how do you know they are Christians? Second of all, have any of these characters explicitly said that they are carrying out holy war on behalf of their God? Or are they just nutters who happened to be born into a Christian family? Distinctions. I know it's hard for you, but please try to use your brain for once.
They are Christians. You dispute that?

I see you, Lesh

Oh...

How many you want?

Trump...Just....Lies

Is DeBlasio Aware That Most Kids Have Access To Beef/Burgers On Mondays Right At Home?

And pardon me if I'm not "kind" to people like the following

You dumb ass lying fascist pig….

Have you ever heard of Daca?

Tell us how many demorats voted against it…..

You Tards are so very ignorant and full of Shit.

Hate speech is speech that drives people to MURDER...if being called out for being an asshoie drives you to murder..you have bigger problems than me

What did I JUST say?

I see you, Lesh

Oh...

How many you want?

Trump...Just....Lies

Hate speech is speech that drives people to MURDER...if being called out for being an asshoie drives you to murder..you have bigger problems than me
https://splinternews.com/49-killed-53-injured-in-shooting-at-orlando-gay-nightc-1793857476

What did I JUST say?
I think you're saying that the only kind of terrorism that we should be concerned about is that which has some connection to religion. Guess what...there has been more than a little of that as well. Note the Planned Parenthood burning...Eric Rudolph ...and the fact that a lot of these people were attacked BECAUSE of their religion. Tree of Life ring a bell? Christchurch was an attack on Muslims IN PLACES OF WORSHIP.

What did I JUST say?
I think you're saying that the only kind of terrorism that we should be concerned about is that which has some connection to religion. Guess what...there has been more than a little of that as well. Note the Planned Parenthood burning...Eric Rudolph ...and the fact that a lot of these people were attacked BECAUSE of their religion. Tree of Life ring a bell? Christchurch was an attack on Muslims IN PLACES OF WORSHIP.

That's not what I said at all.

I see you, Lesh

Oh...

How many you want?

Trump...Just....Lies

You Tards call anything you disagree with hate speech.....

You justify violence against minors that wear MAGA hats…

You have become Nazi’s and you will suffer their same fate.

Nothing new here, you have just taken off your mask’s.

What did I JUST say?
Christians are attacked in PLACES OF WORSHIP and you couldn't care less.

Political discourse is hate speech?

Read this thread stinky (yea...your need a shower)

It's dripping with ACTUAL hate speech

Sure. If you degrade someone the way you do because you don't like their politics--that's hate speech.

Your rules, pal. I don't agree with them, but they're your rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back