Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have. Because i dared to disagree with you I'm a bigot..your own words.The point is your hypocrisy is mind boggling. Off the charts mind boggling and again you're missing it.

You're not a very bright individual and lack something that is key in life. Common sense

Calling out hate speech for what it is...is hate speech?

Welcome to the upside down folks.
Your speech you meant

This e
No such thing as hate speech huh?

Read through this thread. It's DRIPPING with it

People who whine about hate speech are almost universally those who only want their "hate speech laws" inflicted on certain populations and toward certain people. For example, no "hate speech" toward Muslims. But they themselves want to get their hate on toward white evangelical Christians all the livelong day.

I see you, Lesh
Wait..I challenged you to find me engaging in hate speech and you "found" the opposite?

Oh...
This entire thread and every other thread you post. I get to call out hate just like you! What now?

you implying trump supporters do not travel abroad?
Or read the interwebs

By the way. I see the mods hid this to protect their right wing worms

Anyone know what board it ended up on?
You want America to become pussified like Sweden?

Sweden has school vouchers. So I don’t think so. He doesn’t have one except Venezuela and Argentina

This e

People who whine about hate speech are almost universally those who only want their "hate speech laws" inflicted on certain populations and toward certain people. For example, no "hate speech" toward Muslims. But they themselves want to get their hate on toward white evangelical Christians all the livelong day.

I see you, Lesh
Wait..I challenged you to find me engaging in hate speech and you "found" the opposite?

Oh...
This entire thread and every other thread you post. I get to call out hate just like you! What now?

No, no no....you don't know the Teh Rulez. Teh Rulez are, they get to hate and abuse anyone they want with hate speech and worse because OBVIOUSLY we deserve it. Meanwhile, if there is a religious ideology that subjugates women and throws homosexuals off roofs you CANNOT speak against it, otherwise you are a HATER. You hater!!!

I don't want to think about how many brain cells I'd have to kill off to be the age that I am and buy into Leftism. It makes me too sad.

Then you must have missed the Tree of Life...or Christchurch..or the MAGA bomber...or the Planned Parenthood site that was burned just a couple weeks ago or the Canadian mass murder in that mosque, or the Norwegian white nationalist mass murderer...or on and on and on
Ya a dozen attacks you whine about while defending literally THOUSANDS by Muslims.
France? Germany? Not a fking word from these Muslims lovers! Fk those leftists

Hey Lesh maybe you could enlighten us as to what it is you love so much about Islam that we can't criticize it. Unless you can link me to a post you made about the last time a Christian church was subjected to attack somewhere in the world and you lectured us about "Stopping the hate speech...NOW". Then I'll believe you are fair-minded. Did you make such a post?

This e

I see you, Lesh

Oh...

No, no no....you don't know the Teh Rulez. Teh Rulez are, they get to hate and abuse anyone they want with hate speech and worse because OBVIOUSLY we deserve it. Meanwhile, if there is a religious ideology that subjugates women and throws homosexuals off roofs you CANNOT speak against it, otherwise you are a HATER. You hater!!!

I don't want to think about how many brain cells I'd have to kill off to be the age that I am and buy into Leftism. It makes me too sad.
I missed that spiritual event. That hateful fk can point to the event where he got named spiritual holder of hate

It's funny when a left loon screeches stop the hate.
That's like a central tenet of many on the left. No hate. Have you not been paying attention?
It’s all the left is is haters. Look at them pointing fingers in here. Gaslighting
Pointing fingers at sick white supremacist murderers? Actual heinous criminals with mental problems? Yeah. Makes sense. Murder is a sin, crime, blight on humanity.

Context is everything. It's why white supremacy is in general not ok and should be expelled from the far right politics. That's not hate. It's history, context, and common sense.
Radical Muslims should be destroyed

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

With that said. Don't ya think it's also time to stop the anti white talk?

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

With that said. Don't ya think it's also time to stop the anti white talk?
What anti-white talk? That NEVER HAPPENS.
muslim white people.png

you implying trump supporters do not travel abroad?
Or read the interwebs

By the way. I see the mods hid this to protect their right wing worms

Anyone know what board it ended up on?
You want America to become pussified like Sweden?

Sweden has school vouchers. So I don’t think so. He doesn’t have one except Venezuela and Argentina

Sweden is the rape capitol of Europe because they won’t stop taking in Muslims.

This has to stop.

NOW
Didn't see a thread like this from the left when cops were being assassinated under Obama.

Having said that people like this killer don't become full of hate because of CNN or Fox News or social media.
It is a parenting issue most times. You are the product of your upbringing and what you were taught was acceptable in your formative years.

I don’t it is that simple. NPR had an interesting interview with a former white supremacist (A Former Neo-Nazi Explains Why Hate Drew Him In — And How He Got Out)last year, and talked with him again today (Former Neo-Nazi: White Supremacy 'Is Certainly Not A Fringe Movement') and it is interesting. They target vulnerable people looking for identity, community, acceptance. They are a lot like the people who are attracted to and recruit for jihadist groups. The scary thing is that social media has given them the a far greater ability to target and recruit to their causes. It has taken hate groups from the fringe to an almost mainstream platform. I think what is dangerous is not any particular brand of hate group(white supremacist, jihadist or others) but what the internet and social media has given them: a platform and all the tools of big data to identify, target, and recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back