Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is they shouldn't have to take extreme measures to gather, for whatever reason. everybody wants to place blame on someone else...

So far as I’m concerned any location that prohibits me from carrying tools to defend myself should have armed/trained security.

I do everything possible to avoid kill zones that don’t provide that level of security while restricting my RTKBA. When not possible, I generally ignore their weapons ban.

Dude your nickname must be irony
Make the link between the Nigeria atrocity and the one in NZ.
Make the link between something in a foreign Country and President Trump like the filth on this board are.
The link is in the killers manifesto.
Trump - "is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose"

yeah? you seem to place a very high value on the opinion of a murderous NUT
His opinion is shared by many on this thread who can be classed as terrorist sympathisers.

You are a Methodist! That means yo believe anybody who doesn't accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior is doomed by god to the fires of Hell. That leaves a whole lot of people out doesn't it. Every Ideology has it's limits to who may be a part. Believe or be shunned! religion the BIGGEST FARCE ever created by man to control other men. You are a fool being led by fools and that's the sad part. Stand up make a decision on your own about the world around you and own it. Which god should I worship?

I do not think there should be laws on hate speech unless it is promoting violence, which takes it into a whole ‘nother ball park.

But if we value free speech, then it is encumbent on US as individuals to police our own and confront hate, not normalize it.
Do you "confront" the Koran (and the Muslims who accept it) ?

The point is they shouldn't have to take extreme measures to gather, for whatever reason. everybody wants to place blame on someone else...

So far as I’m concerned any location that prohibits me from carrying tools to defend myself should have armed/trained security.

I do everything possible to avoid kill zones that don’t provide that level of security while restricting my RTKBA. When not possible, I generally ignore their weapons ban.

You sound scared! Nobody wants to kill you! Well some people probably do. You can keep your gun on you until you get caught carrying in a restricted area and they charge and convict you of a Felony and take away all of your arsenal. What good will you be in the revolution if that happens!

I feel far less sympathy for people who don’t provide for their own defense. I still haven’t heard about any armed and trained security guards this guy had to defeat or bypass to commit this act.
True. Looks like this was another example of the left's infamous "GUN-FREE ZONES"

Oh, please. They were selectively not labeled terrorism, for political reasons. Nothing else.

Maybe Muslim against Muslim, not by others.

And Jews are much more frequently targeted in the US than Muslims are for hate crimes.

999071F2-5198-4862-BD85-06AD93002884.png

I'm saying something like this was long overdue, not excusing terrorism.

Saying it is "long overdue" IS excusing terrorism

No it isn't. It is just a fact. After 900 terrorist attacks going completely one direction, there were bound to be a few in retaliation. Most attacks against Muslims have been minor shit like "he pulled off my head scarf" or "they vandalized the sign outside the mosque". I think there were a few murders, but those weren't terror attacks, just some idiot losing his shit and committing violence. This was the first fully-fledged terrorist attack committed against Muslims that comes to mind. I'm saying that I'm amazed there haven't been more.
There is a problem with that reasoning. First, all many domestic terrorist attacks don’t get classified as “terrorist” attacks, for legal reasons, which define it as conducted by a foreign group, but they are in every sense of the word.

Definitions of terrorism - Wikipedia
The other thing you ignore is that Muslims by far are the most common targets and victims of terrorism currently.

You sound scared! Nobody wants to kill you! Well some people probably do. You can keep your gun on you until you get caught carrying in a restricted area and they charge and convict you of a Felony and take away all of your arsenal. What good will you be in the revolution if that happens!

Not scared, prepared. I simply don’t trust any of you and the police can’t be everywhere at once. You’d be shocked to find the places I’ve carried a loaded gun, knife, OC spray, etc... over the years without ever being caught.

If I’m ever caught, so be it. It’ll just be the end of my life. No big deal.

I'm saying something like this was long overdue, not excusing terrorism.

Saying it is "long overdue" IS excusing terrorism

No it isn't. It is just a fact. After 900 terrorist attacks going completely one direction, there were bound to be a few in retaliation. Most attacks against Muslims have been minor shit like "he pulled off my head scarf" or "they vandalized the sign outside the mosque". I think there were a few murders, but those weren't terror attacks, just some idiot losing his shit and committing violence. This was the first fully-fledged terrorist attack committed against Muslims that comes to mind. I'm saying that I'm amazed there haven't been more.
There is a problem with that reasoning. First, all many domestic terrorist attacks don’t get classified as “terrorist” attacks, for legal reasons, which define it as conducted by a foreign group, but they are in every sense of the word.

Definitions of terrorism - Wikipedia
The other thing you ignore is that Muslims by far are the most common targets and victims of terrorism currently.
By other Muslims Ya.... You know there are 3 main sects right and 2 of them try to kill each other all the time.

No such thing as hate speech huh?

Read through this thread. It's DRIPPING with it

People who whine about hate speech are almost universally those who only want their "hate speech laws" inflicted on certain populations and toward certain people. For example, no "hate speech" toward Muslims. But they themselves want to get their hate on toward white evangelical Christians all the livelong day.

I see you, Lesh
I do not think there should be laws on hate speech unless it is promoting violence, which takes it into a whole ‘nother ball park.

But if we value free speech, then it is encumbent on US as individuals to police our own and confront hate, not normalize it.
And yet you are NO WHERE to be found when people like Blackflag espouse beating up 17 and 16 year old teens cause the MSM claimed something that wasn't true. No where to be found when other proclaim it is JUSTICE to attack people for wearing a HAT. You NEVER respond to those comments in fact I have NEVER seen you respond to a single lefty espousing violence EVER.

Make the link between the Nigeria atrocity and the one in NZ.
Make the link between something in a foreign Country and President Trump like the filth on this board are.
The link is in the killers manifesto.
Trump - "is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose"

yeah? you seem to place a very high value on the opinion of a murderous NUT
His opinion is shared by many on this thread who can be classed as terrorist sympathisers.

You are a Methodist! That means yo believe anybody who doesn't accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior is doomed by god to the fires of Hell. That leaves a whole lot of people out doesn't it. Every Ideology has it's limits to who may be a part. Believe or be shunned! religion the BIGGEST FARCE ever created by man to control other men. You are a fool being led by fools and that's the sad part. Stand up make a decision on your own about the world around you and own it. Which god should I worship?
The DIFFERENCE is Methodist don't teach that those who don't join their religion should be killed, they do not mass murder anyone they disagree with and do not commit thousands of terrorist attacks a year.

It is absolutely not their fault.
IT absolutely IS their fault, because of their Koran doctrine, that calls for Muslims, to kill non-Muslims and for them having done just that, 270 million times over the past 1400 years.

When you make war on others, others make war back at you.

Last edited:
The DIFFERENCE is Methodist don't teach that those who don't join their religion should be killed, they do not mass murder anyone they disagree with and do not commit thousands of terrorist attacks a year.
And that's just a partial list.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Really? I am a proud islamaphobic. Islam itself is about hate and theocratic mind control group. So big woop. All those beheading videos and thousands killed by Muslims . Stoning people to death and that medieval bullshit, plus Islam was plagiarized from other mythologies, bigger whoopee do.

Last edited:
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW
It has NOTHING to do with Anti Muslim talk you moron. It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact JEWS are in positions of control or their lackey's are,and they are turning WHITE countries into third world cesspools. Granted I wish the hero shooter had found different targets like those pursuing the genocide of the white race but hey scaring the shit out of turd world invaders and hopefully showing them THEY ARE NOT WELCOME HERE will make the Jews goal of white genocide harder because people won't want to take the risk of invading our countries for fear of retaliation.
Only you could find a way to insert Jews into an event that had nothing to do with them.

Migrant Crisis: A Zionist Plot? | Non Aligned Media
The Jewish Conspiracy Behind The 1965 Open Immigration Law! | Real Jew News
Jews are behind European immigration policy | E.T.P.
The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography

The facts don't change because you dislike the facts.
Oh for god’s sakes....there are no facts presented. The only one’s responsible for this attack are your beloved white supremacists.
Wow look at that fking hate! Fk you tough guy moderator behind a keyboard

No such thing as hate speech huh?

Read through this thread. It's DRIPPING with it

People who whine about hate speech are almost universally those who only want their "hate speech laws" inflicted on certain populations and toward certain people. For example, no "hate speech" toward Muslims. But they themselves want to get their hate on toward white evangelical Christians all the livelong day.

I see you, Lesh

And yet you are NO WHERE to be found when people like Blackflag espouse beating up 17 and 16 year old teens cause the MSM claimed something that wasn't true. No where to be found when other proclaim it is JUSTICE to attack people for wearing a HAT. You NEVER respond to those comments in fact I have NEVER seen you respond to a single lefty espousing violence EVER.

She avoids those things like the dog crap that they are. Me, I'm in there slugging because I'm sick of the bullshit, but I think you should give mah liberal friend a break.

I have come to appreciate liberals these days, they're the rarest of the rare. I have a cousin that's one. Damn..maybe Monday..I gotta do something for him.

It's been a day and I still can't work up any give a fucks for a group of people who would be handing out candy to their kids if a muslim had done this to another church.

This has to stop.

NOW
It has NOTHING to do with Anti Muslim talk you moron. It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact JEWS are in positions of control or their lackey's are,and they are turning WHITE countries into third world cesspools. Granted I wish the hero shooter had found different targets like those pursuing the genocide of the white race but hey scaring the shit out of turd world invaders and hopefully showing them THEY ARE NOT WELCOME HERE will make the Jews goal of white genocide harder because people won't want to take the risk of invading our countries for fear of retaliation.
Only you could find a way to insert Jews into an event that had nothing to do with them.

Migrant Crisis: A Zionist Plot? | Non Aligned Media
The Jewish Conspiracy Behind The 1965 Open Immigration Law! | Real Jew News
Jews are behind European immigration policy | E.T.P.
The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography

The facts don't change because you dislike the facts.
Oh for god’s sakes....there are no facts presented. The only one’s responsible for this attack are your beloved white supremacists.
Wow look at that fking hate! Fk you tough guy moderator behind a keyboard
Keep in mind you're dealing with people telling you not to judge all muslims as a group but still call all white people white supremists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back