Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 49 people praying in that mosque were not guilty of ANY crimes.

You're condoning murder in just the same way that Germans condoned what the Nazis did to the Jews in the 30s.

There was ALWAYS rationalization and "justification" and victim blaming

You people are going down a very dangerous road...and some of the off ramps lead to Jews being killed and hispanics being killed.and on and on...

Remember. Hitler didn't only kill Jews. He killed Roma (Gypsies) and homosexuals and political opponents...pretty much anyone that wasn't part of THAT particular "Cult of Personality"

You're running around with blinders on

You need to condemn this violence and the violent rhetoric that leads to it...but you won't

You need to condemn this violence and the violent rhetoric that leads to it...but you won't

I already said it was senseless. You should stop lying.

By the way, in regard to your other lie the other side doesn't commit mass murder or terrorism...happen to see where the Muslims killed 32 Christians in Nigeria?

That's a thorn in your narrative, eh?

By the way, in regard to your other lie the other side doesn't commit mass murder or terrorism...happen to see where the Muslims killed 32 Christians in Nigeria?

And then you CONDONE it with that.

Shameful.

Shameful.
I agree with you, Lesh, but not that all the posters here are "condoning" what Tarrant did. They are pointing out that some Muslims are equally violent. It doesn't mean it's alright for anyone to do it.

I've had enough fingers pointed at me as "defending terrorists" to not want to see "our side" do it too.

50 people shot dead by a white nationalist terrorist and you people rationalize, defend, and even applaud it.

That makes ME a drama queen?

Oh...

Shameful.

You're nuts, Lesh. C'mon condemn the Muslims killing the Christians in Nigeria. Until you do you're just another hack and there isn't one person on this forum who doesn't recognize it.

You're fucking worthless...best off in ignore

not that all the posters here are "condoning" what Tarrant did. They are pointing out that some Muslims are equally violent.

Sorry. You're wrong.

By doing that they are condoning it...and promoting it to happen again.

The IRA committed many terrorist attacks...some even in this country. Did anyone say that gunning down Irishman in a pub in Dublin was justified because of that?

Of course not. Somehow that's acceptable here. THAT is wrong

C'mon condemn the Muslims killing the Christians in Nigeria

Of course I condemn that.

It DOESN'T justify this and has no place here.

Of note..I don't remember ANYONE posting a thread about that on this board. You only USE that to justify this

Like you condemned the violent rhetoric that led to Rand Paul and Steve Scaliese getting attacked?

Oh wait.......
Of course I did...and again..that's nothing but YOUR way of rationalizing and condoning this horror

Like you condemned the violent rhetoric that led to Rand Paul and Steve Scaliese getting attacked?

Oh wait.......
Of course I did...and again..that's nothing but YOUR way of rationalizing and condoning this horror
No you didn't ....You're an hysterical lying hack....Now go take your meds.

Oh wait.......
No you didn't ....You're an hysterical lying hack....Now go take your meds.
You're full of shit. I condemned it then and I condemn it now. Can you bring yourself to condemn this without also excusing it? Let me see you unequivocally do that.

And while you are at it...can you condemn the MAGA Coast Guard terrorist? I KNOW you can't do that

No, as long as so MANY Muslim's commit acts of terrorism...ALL Muslims are subject to being deported...dumbass.

And of course you are the arbiter of how many is too many right?

You just condoned murder...of innocent people

No, as long as so MANY Muslim's commit acts of terrorism...ALL Muslims are subject to being deported...dumbass.

And of course you are the arbiter of how many is too many right?

You just condoned murder...of innocent people

Well if you're the arbiter of SOME, then yes I can be the arbiter of MANY. And it's you that condoning murder of innocent people by NOT deporting their sorry asses.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Its time for muslims to stop trying to kill everyone who isn't muslim and to stop threatening to destroy Israel and the west. They started this shit, its up to them to stop it.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Its time for muslims to stop trying to kill everyone who isn't muslim and to stop threatening to destroy Israel and the west. They started this shit, its up to them to stop it.

Been going on for centuries...don't hold your breath

C'mon condemn the Muslims killing the Christians in Nigeria

Of course I condemn that.

It DOESN'T justify this and has no place here.

Of note..I don't remember ANYONE posting a thread about that on this board. You only USE that to justify this

Thrre is a thread on it now. Get yer head outa yer ass.

Worthless you are.
Is this what you are talking about?

Muslim Group Says That Trump Is “Uncivilized” For Call To End Killing Of Christians In Nigeria

TWO comments..none of them yours. Yea...you were real interested in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back