Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Its time for muslims to stop trying to kill everyone who isn't muslim and to stop threatening to destroy Israel and the west. They started this shit, its up to them to stop it.

And if they can't stop it, we will.

What I find funny is that when the Saudis killed that journalist, all of you libs wanted Trump to go to war with Saudi Arabia. Do you fricken understand that SA is a muslim kingdom? and you wanted us to attack and kill them. fuckin hypocrites.

C'mon condemn the Muslims killing the Christians in Nigeria

Of course I condemn that.

It DOESN'T justify this and has no place here.

Of note..I don't remember ANYONE posting a thread about that on this board. You only USE that to justify this

Thrre is a thread on it now. Get yer head outa yer ass.

Worthless you are.
Is this what you are talking about?

Muslim Group Says That Trump Is “Uncivilized” For Call To End Killing Of Christians In Nigeria

TWO comments..none of them yours. Yea...you were real interested in this

No....keep trying you befuddled loon.

C'mon condemn the Muslims killing the Christians in Nigeria

Of course I condemn that.

It DOESN'T justify this and has no place here.

Of note..I don't remember ANYONE posting a thread about that on this board. You only USE that to justify this

Thrre is a thread on it now. Get yer head outa yer ass.

Worthless you are.
Is this what you are talking about?

Muslim Group Says That Trump Is “Uncivilized” For Call To End Killing Of Christians In Nigeria

TWO comments..none of them yours. Yea...you were real interested in this
This is all you need to know about Muslims... This is what their God commands of them

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

What I find funny is that when the Saudis killed that journalist, all of you libs wanted Trump to go to war with Saudi Arabia.

No ONE...repeat NO ONE...said that. And yes the insanity of the Saudi regime was mentioned. Their religion was not the issue

Gee, I don't see any of your stupid ass comments in there either...go figure.

Read the thread title.

I wasn't particularly interested in what Muslims said about Trump. And with two comments, YOU fuckers didn't give a shit about this either.

So blow it out your ass

There ya again loon, the thread exists, you're just too stupid to find it and resort to....wait for it....lying.

You're too easy Lesh...call a mod to save you. Like you normally do

Your entire thread fell apart due to your hypocrisy, lack of knowledge and partisanship. You look ridiculous

You claim that wasn't the thread. But somehow you can't find the thread you're so sure does support your bullshit.

And oh...the first person to ever run to the mods about something I said...was YOU..

So there's that.. You're a liar and a bigot

my muslim friend asked me: why does Trump not like me?

we dont fully comprehend the damage we're doing by electing the orange racist

Shoulda asked your muzzie friend why his cohorts massacred 32 Christians in Nigeria. Then listen to crickets

The violence and mass murders committed by Muslims far outpaces any other religious, or ethnic sects other than the mass murdering by those like Stalin, Che Guevara, Pol Pot, Hitler, Imperial Japan, etc

Religious violence - Wikipedia

More Americans killed by white supremecists than Muslim extremists, studies show

Majority of mass shootings carried out by white men

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Its time for muslims to stop trying to kill everyone who isn't muslim and to stop threatening to destroy Israel and the west. They started this shit, its up to them to stop it.
i see the difference now
HclyFGz.jpg

^^^^^The premise of the article is that mass shooter are all white supremacists. That isn't true at all.

^^^^^The premise of the article is that mass shooter are all white supremacists. That isn't true at all.
The premise of what article? The one nobody read or cared about? THAT one?

The one DebbieDowner posted. It's wrong.
The one that said THIS?

the number of Americans killed by white supremacists in the U.S. last year was far higher than those killed by Muslim extremists. More specifically, over the last decade 71 percent of all terrorism-related fatalities have been linked to domestic right-wing extremists, while 26 percent of the killings were committed by Islamic extremists.

Sorry if you find that uncomfortable but it's true

Last edited:

This has to stop.

NOW

------------------------------------------ no matter what they say , they cannot be trusted . Remember the muslim religious tradition of 'taqiya' and kitman' which is muslim approved lying Redfish .

The oe that said THIS?

the number of Americans killed by white supremacists in the U.S. last year was far higher than those killed by Muslim extremists. More specifically, over the last decade 71 percent of all terrorism-related fatalities have been linked to domestic right-wing extremists, while 26 percent of the killings were committed by Islamic extremists.

It's not Tue at all, and if you can't see that you are either dishonest, delusional or both. It assumes ALL mass shooters are White Supremacists, and that is FALSE.

I just cleaned 15 pages of this thread. Stop with the trolling and off topic remarks.
Stay on topic going forward. It's St Patrick's Day today and I didn't issue any tickets.
Going forward and me drinking some green beer, I'm not going to be so generous.

What I find funny is that when the Saudis killed that journalist, all of you libs wanted Trump to go to war with Saudi Arabia.

No ONE...repeat NO ONE...said that. And yes the insanity of the Saudi regime was mentioned. Their religion was not the issue

wrong, there was many liberals calling for punishing the Saudis for this. many of them on this message board. Many on left wing media. The Saudi regime is based on islam, their law is the Koran, their king is the leader of the religion.. Just like Iran those countries are religious based. No other religion is tolerated or allowed to exist within their borders.

There were calls to break off diplomatic relations with SA, stop selling them military hardware, put sanctions on them. None of that was based on anything except Trump-hate. Your entire party has one issue, destroy Trump, and if the country is destroyed at the same time, you don't give a shit.

The oe that said THIS?

over 3000 were killed on 9/11 by muslims in the name of Islam. the number killed by right wing idiots is not even close to that.

over 3000 were killed on 9/11 by muslims in the name of Islam. the number killed by right wing idiots is not even close to that.

So you ignore Oklahoma City and the Atlanta bomber and THIS attack in NZ and all the other right wing and white supremacist murders?

Oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back