Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

Fuck Islam! Fuck Mohammed!
We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets
Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too? I condemn the assholes who do these terrible things. I support our intelligence agencies who spend their days looking for these guys and stopping them BEFORE they can do damage. I supported the war against AlQaeda and the war against ISIS. Maybe it didn't do a whole lot of good, but it took a little wind out of their sails, at least for awhile. What else can you do but all of that?
Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam.

This thread amazes me. 49 innocent people were slaughtered in an act of hate. And look at the hate spewing out in these threads essentially saying they deserve it because they are Muslim and Muslims are evil.
Meanwhile you defend Muslim terrorists and make excuses for Muslims that support them. I notice you are NEVER in ANY thread where your lefty buddies are spewing hate at Trump supporters and have IGNORED the posts in this thread that point it out.

I am a Methodist who condemns all acts of terrorism. You and your fellow thinkers are ok with terrorism it seems.
Maybe it "seems" that way to you, in your distorted mind. What it really seems is that YOU are OK with terrorism, by your support of Islam, of which terrorism is a fundamental precept.

Here's a question you must come to grips with ? Do you support Islam ?
You would have to show my support of any terrorism to lend credence to your rant.Let me save you some time. You wont find any.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets
Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too? I condemn the assholes who do these terrible things. I support our intelligence agencies who spend their days looking for these guys and stopping them BEFORE they can do damage. I supported the war against AlQaeda and the war against ISIS. Maybe it didn't do a whole lot of good, but it took a little wind out of their sails, at least for awhile. What else can you do but all of that?
Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam.

This thread amazes me. 49 innocent people were slaughtered in an act of hate. And look at the hate spewing out in these threads essentially saying they deserve it because they are Muslim and Muslims are evil.

This whole board amazes me, the hate by the left and the right is disturbing, how many on this board would be thrilled if Trump died tomorrow, or if Hillary died tomorrow, we’d same reaction by a different. The justification is also disturbing, taking pleasure in people being harmed? Seriously? A person is a certain religion and people hate them because of a few? A person wears a hat that you consider offensive, so you have a right to attack or become abusive to them? This is what we have become. We need leaders that can unite, we have none, and neither party will step up to the plate and give, just a little. Blame who you want but it is our own fault, we have all created this culture of hate and violence. We don’t need global warming, we’ll kill ourselves off long before them. Conservatives and liberals are gone, no compassion, no tolerance, no relying on principles, disgusting is what we have become.

This has to stop.

NOW

This whole board amazes me, the hate by the left and the right is disturbing, how many on this board would be thrilled if Trump died tomorrow, or if Hillary died tomorrow, we’d same reaction by a different. The justification is also disturbing, taking pleasure in people being harmed? Seriously? A person is a certain religion and people hate them because of a few? A person wears a hat that you consider offensive, so you have a right to attack or become abusive to them? This is what we have become. We need leaders that can unite, we have none, and neither party will step up to the plate and give, just a little. Blame who you want but it is our own fault, we have all created this culture of hate and violence. We don’t need global warming, we’ll kill ourselves off long before them. Conservatives and liberals are gone, no compassion, no tolerance, no relying on principles, disgusting is what we have become.

There are a very few people whose deaths DO deserve celebration. When Obama bin Laden died they dumped his body at sea so no one could give him a proper burial. Good. I celebrated his death, the murdering zealot. Certainly Hitler comes to mind. NoKo's Kim.

I would not celebrate the death of RBG or Hillary Clinton simply because I disagree with their politics--I find that ghoulish. Protect your souls from ghoulishness, people.

Why do you listen to it?

The asshole in Christchurch listened to it. The white nationalist in Norway listened to it. The Tree of Life killer listened to it. The white nationalist in Canada listened to it. Dylan Roof listened to it..

THAT'S the problem

They are talking about left wing nut radio, not right wing nut radio, however they both inspire hate and violence.

This has to stop.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.

Some people flat can't see that these days. Cognitive dissonance, my friend. It's a powerful thing that's been underestimated for a long time. It's infiltrated both parties.
Sure. Intellectual myopia. All they can see is the bad in the "other" in any given situation, regardless of how obvious their own sins are.

Partisan ideology is an incredibly powerful and destructive affliction that only makes things worse.

This has to stop.

NOW

Save your both sides bullshit

There's only ONE side celebrating the death of 49 people in CHristchurch

This has to stop.

NOW

You are so full of shit……

Did you post anything like this after Steve Scalise was shot?

Did you post anything like this after omar’s remarks?

You claim there is hate speech all over this board and Country

that is getting people killed….

Show us some examples of this where actual violence is called for…………….

All You Tards want to do with this is to Stifle Free Speech......:fu:

This has to stop.

NOW

Bullshit. Post one post someone said they deserved it. I supposed that’s what you’re saying, eh?

This has to stop.

NOW

What the fuck is wrong with you people? 49 innocent people got killed! In a mass shooting.
That makes you happy?

When innocent people are killed by Muslim terrorists, the first thing the rest do is leap into damage control and start accusing people of being Islamophobes. They don't give a damn about the victims, only about their own hides. So while I agree that these particular people were innocent (as anyone else, at least) and didn't deserve to die, it's not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot for a very, very long time.

I can’t quite recall people going on about how they deserved to die in other shootings. Can you?

No but only a few morons and trolls have been saying that.

Quite a few.
Just you

9-11
San Bernadino
Ft Hood
Shoe Bomber
Boston
etc
and that's just in the US
......out of a population of 600,000 in Boston with ONLY 1% Islamic--it was the Islamics that committed the terror bombing

9-11
San Bernadino
Ft Hood
Shoe Bomber
Boston
etc
and that's just in the US
......out of a population of 600,000 in Boston with ONLY 1% Islamic--it was the Islamics that committed the terror bombing
And not one fking leftists condemned the Muslims that did any of them. Still today, not one leftist condemn Muslims terror. I call that behavior kiss up and protectionism. In fact we were called bigots for our condemning them

This has to stop.

NOW
Its only hate speech because the left makes it into hate speech.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt make it hate speech. Nobody here hates muslims, but when Muslim countries are generally the biggest sponsors of terrorism, yeah, some people might be a bit leary of some of the people who come from those countries. Doesnt mean they hate the people, but it could mean they hate the ideology that wants to spread destruction across the world.
When they support killings like this, it is hate.
You support it? Shameful

When innocent people are killed by Muslim terrorists, the first thing the rest do is leap into damage control and start accusing people of being Islamophobes. They don't give a damn about the victims, only about their own hides. So while I agree that these particular people were innocent (as anyone else, at least) and didn't deserve to die, it's not like the shoe hasn't been on the other foot for a very, very long time.

I can’t quite recall people going on about how they deserved to die in other shootings. Can you?

No but only a few morons and trolls have been saying that.

Quite a few.

You are a staff member. What do you expect on these boards? Half of your regulars are racists and degenerates. Of course they are going to say inflammatory things at the drop of a hat. I barely even notice it anymore and I only come around a few times per month.
Yes you and yours are

This has to stop.

NOW

Will you stop being hateful towards non-progressives?

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Fair enough IF you can prove she has done that.

Where is your link to proof that Lesh has instigated hate speech against non-progressives?
This thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back