Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsflash...when crazy people read hate filled rhetoric on the internet they KILL people

That's how ISIS works and it's how White Nationalism works
You're the biggest hypocrite on this site. I honestly think you're mentally ill. A saner person would be able to see their own blatant bias and hypocrisy, but you just keep on going. Pitiful.
You might want to look in the mirror

Christians don't live by the Old Testament laws from Chronicles, and you know it. You've been told that often, and the Christian church has a New Testament, and you've also been told that often. You deliberately choose to remain ignorant. Why?

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:1-20
“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...

2 Chronicles 15:13
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Luke is New Testament

And what you are saying is that most Christians ignore that crap...just as most Muslims ignore similar crap in Koran

Once again you're deceiving. What is Luke 19:27 about?

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Once again you're deceiving. What is Luke 19:27 about?

What is that parable about? You know as well as I do that Jesus isn't telling his followers to murder people that refuse to believe. You're very sick, and you're gonna be judged for what you're deliberately doing by taking Scripture out of context and twisting it to deceive.

Last edited:
OP ...

I say....it's time to stop accepting Muslims as immigrants into the western Judeo-Christian world.

So the claim is that we shouldn't stop inciting White Nationalists who are killing innocent people because of some OTHER horrific shit that happened in the world?

You're saying those people DESERVED to be gunned down ?
You need to etop inciting muslims to murder Christians and Jews.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Ok... please stop! Stop the hate speech. Stop stoking up white supermacists, by attacking absolutely everyone as being too white.

Your people, accused an innocent man with a long record of decency, of being racists.... why? Because he mentioned a black woman who worked for Trump, who said she was not racists.

When you people act this disgustingly, you end up stoking the exact racism you claim to be against.

Destroying innocent people, because they are white, is hate speech. You are as guilty, or more guilty, than the white supremacists you claim to be against. You are no different than them.

Ok... please stop! Stop the hate speech. Stop stoking up white supermacists, by attacking absolutely everyone as being too white.

Nobody is doing that. Certainly not on this thread. That's an absurd claim.

Whatever other grievances ou have belong on some other thread

In other words you defend your lefty attacks

WTF are you talking about?

Which "lefty attacks"? Are you saying I'm not nice enough to the assholes? Is that your definition of a lefty attack?

Newsflash. None of that has anything to do with this thread.

This THREAD is about the kind of hate speech that leads to people being blasted in synagogues and mosques

If me rubbing right wing bullies noses in their own shit causes them to go killing people..there's something wrong with THEM...not mre
you are just an annoying leftists rookie poster with no skill in debate. Until you stop the anti-american bullshit, we're going nowhere.

I just posted a direct link to people doing that. You need another?

Bernie Sanders asked by radio host whether America needs another white man as president

“44 out of 45 presidents in this country has been white men” and asked him if he thought “we need another one?”

That's racism. You are too white Bernie Sanders.

That is hate speech. When you people stop engaging in hate speech yourself, then you will have the moral authority to stand against white supremacists.

Until then, you are just the other side of the same racists coin.

QUOTE="Andylusion, post: 22034297, member: 47022"]

I just posted a direct link to people doing that. You need another?

Bernie Sanders asked by radio host whether America needs another white man as president

“44 out of 45 presidents in this country has been white men” and asked him if he thought “we need another one?”

That's racism. You are too white Bernie Sanders.

That is hate speech. When you people stop engaging in hate speech yourself, then you will have the moral authority to stand against white supremacists.

Until then, you are just the other side of the same racists coin.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dimwit leftards can not understand anything, or, they are being dumbass jerks for the sake of argument. But, Christianity is NOT like Islam. And hasn't been for oh, say, the last 400 years. Christianity came out of the dark ages that long ago, and Islam never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back