Time to up the threat level? 5 Syrians attempting to travel to US with fake Greek passports

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well ISIS did say Washington DC was next after all. Important to note. These men were going to come across the southern border.

You know. That border that's so secure. That border that doesn't need a fence.

Five Syrian men attempting to travel to the U.S. using fake passports detained in Honduras, police say
  • Five Syrians have been arrested in Honduras while using fake passports
  • Men were making their way to America when they were arrested, police say
  • Police say they were using stolen Greek passports with pictures replaced
"Five Syrian men attempting to travel to America using stolen Greek passports have been arrested in Honduras, according to police.

The men were detained in the capital city of Tegucigalpa this afternoon after it is believed they arrived at the city's Toncontín International Airport.

According to authorities, the group arrived from Costa Rica and had been planning to make their way to the border with neighboring Guatemala."

"CNN reports the group had been heading for San Pedro Sula, a city close to the border, where there is a known route used by South American immigrants to get to the United States.

The men were arrested after security personnel noticed they were using stolen Greek passports that had been doctored to replace the pictures with the Syrian men's faces".

Syrian men trying to travel to the U.S. using fake passports detained

And we get called xenophobic for trying to protect the welfare of our citizens from these kinds of people. Yeah, right. Let's protect foreign refugees over our own citizens.

Idiots.

Well ISIS did say Washington DC was next after all. Important to note. These men were going to come across the southern border.

Five Syrian men attempting to travel to the U.S. using fake passports detained in Honduras, police say
"Five Syrian men attempting to travel to America using stolen Greek passports have been arrested in Honduras, according to police.

The men were detained in the capital city of Tegucigalpa this afternoon after it is believed they arrived at the city's Toncontín International Airport.

According to authorities, the group arrived from Costa Rica and had been planning to make their way to the border with neighboring Guatemala."

"CNN reports the group had been heading for San Pedro Sula, a city close to the border, where there is a known route used by South American immigrants to get to the United States.

The men were arrested after security personnel noticed they were using stolen Greek passports that had been doctored to replace the pictures with the Syrian men's faces".

oh ----my information is-----well----this is it-----not official ----but that the pathway to
the USA is via mexico and that mexico is teeming with jihadi maggots San pedro is ----HONDURAS? geography is not for strong suit sheeeesh

Again, wouldn't worry about it. Terrorists wouldn't use such shoddy fakes. Probably have real legit ones. Lotta refugees likely use fake documents. Ends justify the means when running for your life.

If they turn out to be bad guys that'll come out, but I wouldn't read anythign into it yet.

Again, wouldn't worry about it. Terrorists wouldn't use such shoddy fakes. Probably have real legit ones. Lotta refugees likely use fake documents. Ends justify the means when running for your life.

If they turn out to be bad guys that'll come out, but I wouldn't read anythign into it yet.

you are naïve. ANYONE can be a terrorist -----most are NOT SOPHISTICATES

oh ----my information is-----well----this is it-----not official ----but that the pathway to
the USA is via mexico and that mexico is teeming with jihadi maggots San pedro is ----HONDURAS? geography is not for strong suit sheeeesh

Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player!

:lol:

CNN reported that the route is used by South Americans to get to the US.

Mrs piano player-------ok I really do not know----my Mexican neighbor told me.
Here is my take on threats---------TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY----those jihadis
are not joking------they are PRAYING and OFFERING PLEDGES TO ALLAH

Never underestimate the ability of most conservatives to overreact, panic, lie, and engage in hyperbole, fear-mongering, and demagoguery in an effort to realize some perceived partisan gain.

Never underestimate the ability of most conservatives to overreact, panic, lie, and engage in hyperbole, fear-mongering, and demagoguery in an effort to realize some perceived partisan gain.

Only hurting the conservative cause though so I'm not convinced they're all conservatives here. That kind of sensationalism makes sense for a secret-liberal, no sense if an actual conservative because it's just embarassing.

OK, TIME TO GET SKEERT !

OK, TIME TO GET SKEERT !

don't skeert -----bubie. be wise

Forum List

Back