🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Times Journo Calls for Assassination of President Trump

There have been a few presidents I didn't respect as much as others, but I would never find it funny for anyone to call for our president's assassination. I have never called any of them nasty names, nor their wives, and I would never lower myself to make fun of a child. It takes a real nasty adult to bully a child.

Is joking about travelling back in time to murder Hitler morally wrong?

Hmm, no. See, Hitler was responsible for killing millions of people. He took joy in it.

His "murder" would have been nothing but another casualty of war. A casualty that would have ended the war almost instantaneously.

Hmm, no. See, Hitler was responsible for killing millions of people.

His "murder" would have been nothing but another casualty of war. A casualty that would have ended the war almost instantaneously.

You seem to be confusing joking about assassinating someone with assassinating someone.

I didn't ask if assassinating Hitler would be morally wrong, I asked about joking about it.

You're moving the goalposts.

No, I'm asking you a question, in the hopes that it will inspire you to think about your position that joking about assassinating anyone is always "morally wrong".

Perhaps the term "anyone" is too broad.

I'm referring to people like say, the President of The United States, for example.

You seem to be confusing joking about assassinating someone with assassinating someone.

I didn't ask if assassinating Hitler would be morally wrong, I asked about joking about it.

Oh so if uts joking uou can tjreaten the president, maybe toss in some **** and ****** joke, its all ok then?

Oh so if uts joking uou can tjreaten the president, maybe toss in some **** and ****** joke, its all ok then?

I'm having a hard time understanding your posts.

But no one "threatened" the President.

Joking about killing is a threat. Watch a mafia movie sometime.

Or threaten to kill someone on this forum in a joking way, lets see what happens.

Or threaten to kill someone on this forum in a joking way, lets see what happens.

:lol:

The tweet she made was "Why hasn't the assassination happened yet?"

How exactly is that a "threat"?

Its an implied threat, i could say to her why arent you dead yet....there is an implication there.

Its an implied threat, i could say to her why arent you dead yet....there is an implication there.

No, in neither case is it an "implied threat". It's a mean joke.

I read the reply's on the conservative rags calling for the FBI to investigate. Anyone know whats wrong with that statement?

No, in neither case is it an "implied threat". It's a mean joke.

Whats the definition of mass confusion?

You know the same people would be laughing their heads off if she had tweeted instead, now that President Obama is out of office, wonder why he hasn't been killed yet?

Forum List

Back