🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Times Journo Calls for Assassination of President Trump

I'm having a hard time understanding your posts.

But no one "threatened" the President.

Joking about killing is a threat. Watch a mafia movie sometime.

Or threaten to kill someone on this forum in a joking way, lets see what happens.

:lol:

The tweet she made was "Why hasn't the assassination happened yet?"

How exactly is that a "threat"?

Its an implied threat, i could say to her why arent you dead yet....there is an implication there.

No, in neither case is it an "implied threat". It's a mean joke.

Whats the definition of mass confusion?

A weasel loose in a Catholic Church?

The media douche bags have jumped the shark.

Times columnist and author India Knight has called for the assassination of U.S. President, Donald J. Trump.

Absolutely disgusting.

Exactly what you would expect from the violent far left radical propagandists. They slip out what they actually think every now and then, because as we all know they have the impulse control of a three year old.

I find your level of moral outrage over a joking tweet to be silly and hypocritical.

In what way hypocritical? Was there any need for insults?

You tell me - you're the one who called my position "repulsive".

It's a fucking joke. No one died, no one was hurt. Nothing bad happened.

I frankly don't care, Doc. It's speech, and she's entitled to it. But you can cross a line with speech. When does it cease being "just a joke" and become something completely repulsive?

There's no hard line in the sand. It depends on context, and I imagine that we'd all draw the lines in different places.

I can say this for sure, though - I'd be no more outraged than I am now if this comment was aimed at Obama, or any other President.

Then something is wrong with the moral/ethical character of these people who are doing it. I saw it done for Obama, it was not right then. On this occasion, it a segment of the British MEDIA that are doing it. Makes it even MORE reprehensible. Not just a few yahoos cleaning their guns and waiting for the shooting war to start.

The concept of "if the OTHER side did it -- it's now justified" - is why this country is circling the drain. And why having 2 dynasty warring tribes as political leadership is a VERY unstable configuration...

Forum List

Back