Time's UP For Assad

Funny how repubs want war but want others to fight it for them

I'm not a democrat or a neocon.

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

how is handing syria over to putin and doing Vlad's bidding MAGA?
We don't want Vlad to have Syria. We just want Assad whipped and pickled. Or killed.

And hand the country and its people over to the Muslim Brotherhood? Are you fucking kidding me?

Hand all those souls over to Sharia? Seriously? That's our goal?

Muslim brotherhood and Baathist love------six of one and half dozen of the other

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

HUH?

Yo shithead . Syria is an independent SOVEREIGN COUNTRY - they chose to ally with Russia

So what the fuck do you mean by "handing syria over to putin"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They have been allied since the 40's I believe.

correct------the alliance of Russian totalitarian imperialism
with the filth of Baathist totalitarian imperialism dates back---
actually to even before the 1940s

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

We don't want Vlad to have Syria. We just want Assad whipped and pickled. Or killed.

And hand the country and its people over to the Muslim Brotherhood? Are you fucking kidding me?

No, there's a group of Syrians in the US who are waiting to take over the government as soon as Assad is worm bait.

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

Muslim brotherhood and Baathist love------six of one and half dozen of the other

Women are free in Syria. Tell me you at least understand that. But you wish MB on those women. That's fucking sick shit right there. You want these women in burkas? You are fucked in the brain.

img_4084-300x225.jpg

Where's MOAB? Remember this orange turd jerkoff, dropping a 'big bomb' because little bombs are little.

The Russians have Trump in Russell's old room with a red ball gag in his mouth bent over the table showing him what happens when the spider catches a fly. Hillbilly boy Putin's mother told him to pick the very best one and Trump is it.

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

No, there's a group of Syrians in the US who are waiting to take over the government as soon as Assad is worm bait.

GOOD NEWS ------you got anything more on this laudable thing?

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

Really? Like the MB that took over Egypt from the US and killed so many Coptic Christians? And others? I'm surprised at you.

I have the counter government in Qatar. Prove me wrong.

Women are free in Syria. Tell me you at least understand that. But you wish MB on those women. That's fucking sick shit right there. You want these women in burkas? You are fucked in the brain.

img_4084-300x225.jpg

YOU decided what I want? see either a neurologist or a
psychiatrist

My question is....why do so many Americans want to foist Sharia on a secular society in Syria. What the fuck is wrong with you?

img_4084-300x225.jpg

YOU decided what I want? see either a neurologist or a
psychiatrist

You are the one posting that I'm best buddies with Hitler you fucking looney tune maniac.

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

HUH?

Yo shithead . Syria is an independent SOVEREIGN COUNTRY - they chose to ally with Russia

Yep

Who knows who's behind this latest chemical gas attack? It could be most anybody from those who don't want the President to extricate us from that slaughterhouse to those who do, thinking we'll run like Barry the Fairy did in Iraq. One thing is certain, Syria is lost; the Russians got it and when they decide the Iranians are no longer useful, they'll throw them out too. So what should Trump do? Kill that son of a bitch Assad and boogie. We can locate him, isolate him, and drop a package on his ass that will leave pieces too small to bother burying. That leaves total chaos for Syria's neighbors to deal with....not our problem anymore thanks to Barry's dithering when he had the chance to stop it. Trump warned the world what would happen if another gas attack on women and children went down and now it should.

224.jpg
Who are the "women and children"? He's fighting a civil war with very bad people. Kill him, and who will take his place? Our meddling in the ME tells me in advance and it will be far worse. Woodchopper diplomacy works well in that region until they become civilized.

Who knows who's behind this latest chemical gas attack? It could be most anybody from those who don't want the President to extricate us from that slaughterhouse to those who do, thinking we'll run like Barry the Fairy did in Iraq. One thing is certain, Syria is lost; the Russians got it and when they decide the Iranians are no longer useful, they'll throw them out too. So what should Trump do? Kill that son of a bitch Assad and boogie. We can locate him, isolate him, and drop a package on his ass that will leave pieces too small to bother burying. That leaves total chaos for Syria's neighbors to deal with....not our problem anymore thanks to Barry's dithering when he had the chance to stop it. Trump warned the world what would happen if another gas attack on women and children went down and now it should.

224.jpg
Who are the "women and children"? He's fighting a civil war with very bad people. Kill him, and who will take his place? Our meddling in the ME tells me in advance and it will be far worse. Woodchopper diplomacy works well in that region until they become civilized.

There is no civil war

The CIA is destabilizing Syria in order to please Israhell and Saudi Arabia.

Syrian Opposition’s Amazing CIA Credentials

I'm with Trump.

13gm73.jpg

HUH?

Yep

Glad someone is sane out there who also realizes real history and truths that are out there. *sigh* I am one of those stupid cheerleaders for remaining in Afghanistan, taking over Iraq all for human and womens rights.

Yuppers. A complete and utter idiot. Mea culpa. It's not that I'm a slow learner. :) Never rode the short bus. But trying to understand the wests love of war and the intricate influences we have in the region it's like peeling a freaking onion.

I've learned a lot over the past few years. And it hurts knowing what an asshole I was....how blind I was. The reality is frightening. I'm praying we can turn the page with Trump.

But I'm not betting on it.

If Saudi Arabia switches from petrodollars it will cause substantial damage to the US economy.

Moronic...the House of Saud is here in the US looking to invest in our fracking industry....they hold no sway over our dollar which is what the petrodollar is based on. These conspiracy theories are nothing more than Israel-bashing leftist trash.

HUH?

Yep

Glad someone is sane out there who also realizes real history and truths that are out there. *sigh* I am one of those stupid cheerleaders for remaining in Afghanistan, taking over Iraq all for human and womens rights.

Yuppers. A complete and utter idiot. Mea culpa. It's not that I'm a slow learner. :) Never rode the short bus. But trying to understand the wests love of war and the intricate influences we have in the region it's like peeling a freaking onion.

I've learned a lot over the past few years. And it hurts knowing what an asshole I was....how blind I was. The reality is frightening. I'm praying we can turn the page with Trump.

But I'm not betting on it.

Unfortunately , Trump is aware of the fact that the deep state wants war.

If the CIA concludes that a president is a "threat to national security " they will splatter his/her brain all over Dealey Plaza.

Sad

Forum List

Back