Time's UP For Assad

If Saudi Arabia switches from petrodollars it will cause substantial damage to the US economy.

Moronic...the House of Saud is here in the US looking to invest in our fracking industry....they hold no sway over our dollar which is what the petrodollar is based on. These conspiracy theories are nothing more than Israel-bashing leftist trash.

PetroDollar System In Trouble As Saudi Arabia Continues To Liquidate Foreign Exchange Reserves

Go to night school , learn , then and only then repost.

I don't buy it that Assad did it.............It doesn't make sense...........

ISIS is on the ropes in Syria........

Trump is talking pulling out of Syria in the near future.

Why would Assad do this knowing we would kill him because of it..............It doesn't add up.

Who are the "women and children"? He's fighting a civil war with very bad people. Kill him, and who will take his place? Our meddling in the ME tells me in advance and it will be far worse. Woodchopper diplomacy works well in that region until they become civilized.

Who will take his place? Anybody can bring an end to this shit, probably a rouge general who can forge an alliance. The whole point is to replace him by killing his ass and any son or daughter who could carry on this vile bloodline. I don't know who launched the gas attack but once again, it was on Assad to stop it and he didn't. These "false flag" theories are internet fantasies. Chemical weapons aren't something fringe groups can acquire without leaving fingerprints. They degrade quickly over time so I doubt this attack came from some forgotten stockpile...the fact the Russians are immediately denying it says loud and clear they're involved. Kill Assad and his family...they've fouled the air on this planet long enough.

how is handing syria over to putin and doing Vlad's bidding MAGA?

HUH?

Yo shithead . Syria is an independent SOVEREIGN COUNTRY - they chose to ally with Russia

So what the fuck do you mean by "handing syria over to putin"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They have been allied since the 40's I believe.

Yep

Glad someone is sane out there who also realizes real history and truths that are out there. *sigh* I am one of those stupid cheerleaders for remaining in Afghanistan, taking over Iraq all for human and womens rights.

Yuppers. A complete and utter idiot. Mea culpa. It's not that I'm a slow learner. :) Never rode the short bus. But trying to understand the wests love of war and the intricate influences we have in the region it's like peeling a freaking onion.

I've learned a lot over the past few years. And it hurts knowing what an asshole I was....how blind I was. The reality is frightening. I'm praying we can turn the page with Trump.

But I'm not betting on it.

We are watching it in play. Most amazing. I would prefer to concentrate on prepping the garden but hells bells this shit is hot. If Trump decides really really wrongly to go in and attempt to bomb the shit out of Syria.....

Let me put it this way. I'm glad I'm going to have a real fast garden of most veggies under 50 days before all hell breaks loose. I really really am praying Trump won't try Syria.

Unfortunately , Trump is aware of the fact that the deep state wants war.

If the CIA concludes that a president is a "threat to national security " they will splatter his/her brain all over Dealey Plaza.

Sad

Why would Assad do this knowing we would kill him because of it..............It doesn't add up.

I know. He didn't.

In regards to Assad I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire...........Before all this he had ties with Islamic groups......

But if they want that stinking cursed desert.........let them have it.................We don't want it..........we don't need it.......and they can have it.........

Biggest problem there is the Kurds..............do we abandon them to the wolves...........

I know. He didn't.
I don't know for sure...........could be a commander that went rouge............I don't know but I sure don't buy it.

In regards to Assad I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire...........Before all this he had ties with Islamic groups......

But if they want that stinking cursed desert.........let them have it.................We don't want it..........we don't need it.......and they can have it.........

Biggest problem there is the Kurds..............do we abandon them to the wolves...........

Who is "WE" Kemo Sabe?

Who are the "women and children"? He's fighting a civil war with very bad people. Kill him, and who will take his place? Our meddling in the ME tells me in advance and it will be far worse. Woodchopper diplomacy works well in that region until they become civilized.

Who will take his place? Anybody can bring an end to this shit, probably a rouge general who can forge an alliance. The whole point is to replace him by killing his ass and any son or daughter who could carry on this vile bloodline. I don't know who launched the gas attack but once again, it was on Assad to stop it and he didn't. These "false flag" theories are internet fantasies. Chemical warfare isn't something fringe groups can acquire without leaving fingerprints...the fact the Russians are immediately denying it says loud and clear they're involved. Kill Assad and his family...they've fouled the air on this planet long enough.

What the fuck are you talking about Tom? I've been on Syria since day one. FUCK YOU FOR CALLING FOR THEIR DEATHS. Got that buddy?

Get up to speed and learn about Assad, the government, his military. Dude is cool and one of the few governments that is secular in the ME.

Kill him and the poor bastards in Syria will face Sharia. Do you really back that shit?

Who is "WE" Kemo Sabe?

I'd say the United States but let's just go with I.................What is our National Interest in that desert................Care to explain why I should give a damn who owns that cursed desert after we are gone...........we being the United States..............

I know. He didn't.
I don't know for sure...........could be a commander that went rouge............I don't know but I sure don't buy it.

All of his commanders are Sunni, Shia, Christian. Not one would pull this stunt because they are loyal to Assad. This smells of Saudi Arabia again.

I know. He didn't.

That's correct! ^^

He did not.

He didn't do it the previous time and he didn't do this time either.

Enough of false flags by warmonger criminals! Enough!

Who will take his place? Anybody can bring an end to this shit, probably a rouge general who can forge an alliance. The whole point is to replace him by killing his ass and any son or daughter who could carry on this vile bloodline. I don't know who launched the gas attack but once again, it was on Assad to stop it and he didn't. These "false flag" theories are internet fantasies. Chemical warfare isn't something fringe groups can acquire without leaving fingerprints...the fact the Russians are immediately denying it says loud and clear they're involved. Kill Assad and his family...they've fouled the air on this planet long enough.

What the fuck are you talking about Tom? I've been on Syria since day one. FUCK YOU FOR CALLING FOR THEIR DEATHS. Got that buddy?

Get up to speed and learn about Assad, the government, his military. Dude is cool and one of the few governments that is secular in the ME.

Kill him and the poor bastards in Syria will face Sharia. Do you really back that shit?
Yes he is secular..............and yes he didn't slaughter the other ethnic groups there before this.

But at the same time he is a supporter of Hamas and Hezballah.........

Where's MOAB? Remember this orange turd jerkoff, dropping a 'big bomb' because little bombs are little.

The Russians have Trump in Russell's old room with a red ball gag in his mouth bent over the table showing him what happens when the spider catches a fly. Hillbilly boy Putin's mother told him to pick the very best one and Trump is it.

You are one sick little pervert, boy. If I were a mod you'd never foul these pages again.

I wonder what John "Regime Change" Bolton will advise Trump to do?? :21:
President Trump WILL drop a MOAB on Assad. Then he'll tell Putin if Putin wants to take over Syria Trump WILL drop a MOAB on Putin. Then President Trump will tell the mullahs IF they continue to to stir the pot in the ME he WILL drop a MOAB on them.
It's time to take out the garbage sand monkeys in the ME once and for all.
Imagine what would happen in Iran if the Mullahs were vaporized?
In a few years Tehran would look like downtown Tokyo.
It isn't Assad. It is more than possibly still the obama and democrat backed isis.

Who is "WE" Kemo Sabe?

I'd say the United States but let's just go with I.................What is our National Interest in that desert................Care to explain why I should give a damn who owns that cursed desert after we are gone...........we being the United States..............

Exactly. WE SHOULD NOT GIVE A DAMN WHO OWNS THE DESERT.

Unfortunately , in 1948 Truman stole Palestine from 1.5 million Muslims and subsequently the US pledged to have a continued military presence in the ME to help Israhell.

Who is "WE" Kemo Sabe?

Exactly. WE SHOULD NOT GIVE A DAMN WHO OWNS THE DESERT.

Unfortunately , in 1948 Truman stole Palestine from 1.5 million Muslims and subsequently the US pledged to have a continued military presence in the ME to help Israhell.

OMFG here we go again.................

Ottoman Empire was beaten.............by the British and French and some horsemen from Australia..................These countries didn't exist until after WWI..........

And it wasn't stolen.......in many cases they bought land.....................most of Israel was a stinking desert before they got there.........with Nomads passing through..............

so spare me.

I know. He didn't.

All of his commanders are Sunni, Shia, Christian. Not one would pull this stunt because they are loyal to Assad. This smells of Saudi Arabia again.

Interview with Flemish priest in Syria: "Putin and Assad saved my life"

download_3_.jpg

Forum List

Back