Tingly leg Chrissy Matthews ousted at MSDNC for sexism?

The op's title's not too womanizing for some Trump supporters I suppose.

Dog face ?

24414_thumb_0001.png

Meh....I think I'd go with horse face in this case.

Fox's Bill O'Reilly resigned when confronted by similar charges. Will Matthews quit or will he still get a tingle up his leg with support from the liberal media?

That nazi looking fuck stalked Hussein for 8 years.... which would be considered sexual harrassment of a woman in most courts....

AOC clone
Dress like a million bucks in about 12 ounces of clothing with top three blouse buttons undone then wail “Dont look at me”

Embattled Chris Matthews Left Out of MSNBC’s S.C. Primary Coverage

He was taken off of assignment after more reports of sexual harassment, the story of him staring at a female Journalist why she’s getting make up done is absolutely disturbing and sickening.

democrats are done

I don't like Matthews, but this is ridiculous.
I thought so too. Btw, she's not unattractive. No Ivanka, but a good looking woman
A 7.

The accuser is an A-cup bow-wow, but the Dims tell us to "Believe Her!!" so chrissy should lose everything and end up deep in the bowels of a federal lockup.... so to speak...

Here are my best lookers of all time.
If others contribute different ones that I agree with or I forgot some then will add

Christie Brinkley. Cheryl Tiegs
Veronica Hamel Bo Derek
Grace Kelly Angie Harmon
Carol Alt Claudia Schiffer
Ursula Andress. Raquel Welch
Demi Moore Blake Lively Jacqueline Smith Faith Hill. Victoria Principal
Beyoncé Knowles. Alicia Keys
Patty McGuire Halley Berry
Jessica Alba Heidi Klum Brooke Shields
Charlize Theron Ingrid Bergman
Marilyn Monroe

Last edited:
How fucking bad is it when MSNBC benches one of their star Trump haters?
Will Chrissy be doing his show today? Or will Steve Cornholelacky be "in for Chris Matthews"?

Here are my best lookers of all time.
If others contribute different ones that I agree with or I forgot some then will add

Christie Brinkley. Cheryl Tiegs
Veronica Hamel Bo Derek
Grace Kelly Angie Harmon
Carol Alt Claudia Schiffer
Ursula Andress. Raquel Welch
Demi Moore Blake Lively Jacqueline Smith Faith Hill. Victoria Principal
Beyoncé Knowles. Alicia Keys
Patty McGuire Halley Berry
Jessica Alba Heidi Klum Brooke Shields
Charlize Theron Ingrid Bergman
Marilyn Monroe
I will add to this
Cindy Crawford. Kim Delaney
Cheryl Ladd

Any other contributors?

Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.

he was way outa line & certainly creepy & good if he's gone; but unless you have proof that he is a serial molester, why would you say that?

Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.
You loved him when he called GWB the "boy warrior" and when he called Al Gore the bathtub ring of Clinton's dirt. Not to mention your flare for over-drama. Matthews is accused of 'inappropriate flirting' and you claim he's a 'serial molester' for a non-touch abuse? How does a grown person hate so much he/she allows him/herself to turn into a bloviating gossip-monger?

Forum List

Back