Tingly leg Chrissy Matthews ousted at MSDNC for sexism?

did you know?

it was the "exciting campaign" of Kennedy VS Nixon that got Crazy Chris Matthews interested in politics!

The democrats are eating their own. Nice. Lots of love, tolerance, and diversity there.
WTF are those old white farts Biden, Bloomberg, and Bernie still doing there?

Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.

~~~~~~
This is the Achilles heel of a lot of talking heads...

Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthews
Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthewsallegations-msnbcs-chris-matthews
Five Women
Level Allegations Against MSNBC’s Chris Matthews. Chris Matthews, an MSNBC Host, is being accused of running an openly derisive and brazenly sexist news operation that has caused some staffers to describe themselves as victims of “battered wives syndrome.” This report is according to three of the show’s guest and two former producers.
From the article you posted: “He (Matthews) would eye down a woman who walked on set or comment on their features or what they were wearing,” one former producer said, explaining that it looked like Matthews was undressing the women with his eyes.

Looking at women and commenting on their features or clothes is now a crime?

Seems like an excuse. Matthews is really being fired because he dared to criticize the crusty old Communist.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.

Good.

It wasn't just over the sexual harassment thing, he also criticized Bernie Sanders and African-American lawmaker. Supposedly something about Sander's rally looking like a Nazi rally or something.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A history of creepy comments. Well lock him up!!

Comparing this man the Cosby, Epstein, or Weinstein, all of whom raped women, is ridiculous.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Chris Matthews is a fucking loudmouth asshole.

Yes, everyone knew it, but nothing was done until...………………….he went after Warren and Sanders.

That is a big no, no, from the Left's point of view. Also note his age. Leftists hate old people, except for Bernie who is perhaps the oldest man alive, but your politics have to be right for them to love you, and Fidel fits the bill.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A history of creepy comments. Well lock him up!!

Comparing this man the Cosby, Epstein, or Weinstein, all of whom raped women, is ridiculous.
The hypocrisy with this one is most interesting. My guess is that he got a sweet severance and at 74 can just chill now.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Agree to a point...Watching one of the big spokesholes for the "woke" set get shafted is ironically apropos....But I fucking hate cancel culture, and Matthews got bounced just because he's kind of creepy not because he's a total lech.

And then there's this from the Gone Queer piece....

“I just wanna make sure you’re clear about this,” Matthews said. Right there on America’s purportedly liberal network, the anchor spoke to a 70-year-old United States senator who is running for president—and a renowned Harvard Law professor, no less—like she couldn’t possibly understand her own words, as if she were a child choosing between a snack now or dessert later.

Or maybe it's because Princess Spreading Bull is a well-known serial liar, and Matthews was just pressing her.

Good grief, it's hard to figure out who is more contemptible here.

It wasn't just over the sexual harassment thing, he also criticized Bernie Sanders and African-American lawmaker. Supposedly something about Sander's rally looking like a Nazi rally or something.
Right-o.....So it's clear that the "sexual harassment" stuff was held in reserve, until Matthews said something that got sideways with the "woke" set.

These people are fucking terrifying, and none of us should be laughing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Who did he molest?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Who did he molest?
Nobody....He was just a creepy old dude who liked to hit on the babes.

Cancel culture is fucked up, no matter who gets caught up in it.

Right-o.....So it's clear that the "sexual harassment" stuff was held in reserve, until Matthews said something that got sideways with the "woke" set.

These people are fucking terrifying, and none of us should be laughing.
When the recent front-runner for the Presidential nomination used his Vice President's office to take a lot of money away from a poor country, and he uses his campaign to escape justice and gets away with it, good people weep for what this nation has allowed in politicians who never have to say they're sorry for activities other criminals spend a lifetime in prison for doing. Most billion-dollar thieves stay in prison for the duration of their cheating lives. This political year is not a good one with people who commited no crime go to jail, and the worst one parades his fake smile in front of audiences who don't think twice about his multiple usurpations of his political office in the past..

Forum List

Back