Tiny Countries in Europe

You have missed the centre of corruption at the heart of so many hidden matters .

Vatican City .

Add to that two other hidden entities in plain sight
Washington
City of London .

Example
Legally ,is there an independent City State in London separate from the rest of the UK ? Many believe so . Others ridicule the idea .

Last edited:
Liechtenstein, Andorra, San Marino, and Monaco. These tiny countries in Europe are never mentioned by the Media. Why? We do not know what is going on in these small countries. Why no news from these small European countries?

Because nothing happens in these small countries. They're villages. Do you hear about what's happening in small villages in the Czech Republic?

Don't forget Sealand ... smallest country in Europe ... even smaller than V.City ...

Admire your research . New info for me
BUT
Created by a disgruntled pirate radio broadcaster named Paddy Roy Bates in 1967, Sealand is an unrecognized micronation in the North Sea with its own constitution, national flag, and passport.
Sorry . Disqualified .
:cool:

Because nothing happens in these small countries. They're villages. Do you hear about what's happening in small villages in the Czech Republic?

That is precisely what they wish people to believe .

Two of those countries funnel money in the many billions -- tax havens , off shore operations etc .

Nothing happens ?

Digitally it most certainly does .

That is precisely what they wish people to believe .

Two of those countries funnel money in the many billions -- tax havens , off shore operations etc .

Nothing happens ?

Digitally it most certainly does .

Well, moving money is hardly anything worth reporting on.
"Today in the news, Mr Jones went to the bank and transferred four prostitutes to his other bank."

Admire your research . New info for me
BUT
Created by a disgruntled pirate radio broadcaster named Paddy Roy Bates in 1967, Sealand is an unrecognized micronation in the North Sea with its own constitution, national flag, and passport.
Sorry . Disqualified .
:cool:

Well, that's harsh ... [sniff] ... fine then, I won't bring up St Pierre ... you can go without ...

Well, that's harsh ... [sniff] ... fine then, I won't bring up St Pierre ... you can go without ...
Saint-Pierre is the capital of the French overseas collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, off t…
Area: 9.653 sq miles
Population: 5,394 (2019)
BUT did you know this ?
A territorial collectivity (or territorial authority, French: collectivité territoriale, previously collectivité locale) is a chartered subdivision of France, with recognized governing authority. It is the generic name for any subdivision (subnational entity) with an elective form of local government and local regulatory authority.

Sorry .Disqualified .
But special prize for research .

Saint-Pierre is the capital of the French overseas collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, off t…
Area: 9.653 sq miles
Population: 5,394 (2019)
BUT did you know this ?
A territorial collectivity (or territorial authority, French: collectivité territoriale, previously collectivité locale) is a chartered subdivision of France, with recognized governing authority. It is the generic name for any subdivision (subnational entity) with an elective form of local government and local regulatory authority.

Sorry .Disqualified .
But special prize for research .

Oh ... now you're being cruel ... what next? ... Singapore isn't in Europe or something ... Mr. Technicality ...

ETA: I'm a stamp collector, I could go on and on and on and on and on ...

No .
But have you DYOR on matters like the Pandora Papers and ever checked on Wikileaks information which is there by the truckload .

Namely, the uses of "silent" caves for money laundering .

Money from the CIA trade from Drugs and Trafficking, just for starters .

Fine, and yet nothing happens in these places. Moving money happens by people who live elsewhere.

Forum List

Back