🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tired of hearing liberals whine and cry about Muslims.

Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Absolutely. You don't think they're crazy?
Of course I do... I think all the extreme Christian terrorist are crazy
It is very rare for extremists to cite Christianity or allegiance to some organization as the reason for their murders, but it is nearly always the case when Muslims commit acts of terrorism. The former are crazy people and the latter are terrorists.
The IRA?

No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
It is very rare for extremists to cite Christianity or allegiance to some organization as the reason for their murders, but it is nearly always the case when Muslims commit acts of terrorism. The former are crazy people and the latter are terrorists.
The IRA?
As I said it is very rare.

What exactly am I being bigoted of?
You are a bigot if you hold strong opinions that are not based on facts. Your statements about Christian terrorism are not based on facts. Like many liberal/left wing people you appear to hold negative views about religious Christians that are not based on facts; the fact that you imagine you are defending Muslims against bigotry by slurring Christians does not make you any less of a bigot.
I spent the whole day at church yesterday as my cousins daughter was baptized and I was her godfather. I have plenty of respect and understanding of religions but that doesn't mean I also can't discuss and analyze with a critical view. For lack of a better term, you think Christianity is holier than thou, but Islam is full of hate and corruption. That just isn't the case. What is happening with Islamic terror also happens with Christians. Look at the KKK. We just dont call it Radical Christian terrorism because that term could be offensive. I am fully aware that the scale of the problem is much much larger in the Islamic side. As their people have been in non stop war and poverty, and from this chaos, thug groups like ISIS have grown into power. While here in the rather civilized USA groups like the KKK are condemned and diminished.

I bring up these points because I hear so many people talking bad about Islam and they have an extreme lack of perspective. Still think I'm a bigot?
You are the one who sees all of this as a religious matter, not me. You want to call Christians terrorists even if their actions don't meet the legal definition of terrorism because you imagine yourself some kind of left wing hero who is defending Muslims against bigotry, but in the process, you have become a bigot, yourself.
Wrong, you just don't understand what I'm saying and you apparently don't understand your hypocrisy for wanted to label Muslims as terrorists but not Christians when they do the same thing. The KKK is a radical Christian group. Isis is a radical Islamist group. Same thing. Obviously to different degrees but still it is the same warped interpretation of a religion to progress a political agenda.
It is you who is obsessed with religion and it is you who thinks he can excuse Muslim terrorists by calling hate groups terrorist groups. In short, it is you who is too stupid to understand the difference between a hate crime and an act of terrorism or too dishonest to acknowledge the difference. People like you are a danger to all Americans, including Muslim Americans.
You think i'm obsessed with religion? I'm calling out YOUR hypocrisy in calling out the "Radical Islamic Terrorists" but unable to do the same with "Radical Christian Terrorists" I just think Terrorists are Terrorist. They are all hate crimes. But you seem to be the one to want to bring religion to the forefront when it comes to Islam. Are you offended that I bring up Christianity and conflate it with acts of terror? Good, maybe you can understand why Obama and others on the "left" wanted to be careful and thoughtful with how they articulated the problems with Isis.

You are a bigot if you hold strong opinions that are not based on facts. Your statements about Christian terrorism are not based on facts. Like many liberal/left wing people you appear to hold negative views about religious Christians that are not based on facts; the fact that you imagine you are defending Muslims against bigotry by slurring Christians does not make you any less of a bigot.
I spent the whole day at church yesterday as my cousins daughter was baptized and I was her godfather. I have plenty of respect and understanding of religions but that doesn't mean I also can't discuss and analyze with a critical view. For lack of a better term, you think Christianity is holier than thou, but Islam is full of hate and corruption. That just isn't the case. What is happening with Islamic terror also happens with Christians. Look at the KKK. We just dont call it Radical Christian terrorism because that term could be offensive. I am fully aware that the scale of the problem is much much larger in the Islamic side. As their people have been in non stop war and poverty, and from this chaos, thug groups like ISIS have grown into power. While here in the rather civilized USA groups like the KKK are condemned and diminished.

I bring up these points because I hear so many people talking bad about Islam and they have an extreme lack of perspective. Still think I'm a bigot?
You are the one who sees all of this as a religious matter, not me. You want to call Christians terrorists even if their actions don't meet the legal definition of terrorism because you imagine yourself some kind of left wing hero who is defending Muslims against bigotry, but in the process, you have become a bigot, yourself.
Wrong, you just don't understand what I'm saying and you apparently don't understand your hypocrisy for wanted to label Muslims as terrorists but not Christians when they do the same thing. The KKK is a radical Christian group. Isis is a radical Islamist group. Same thing. Obviously to different degrees but still it is the same warped interpretation of a religion to progress a political agenda.
It is you who is obsessed with religion and it is you who thinks he can excuse Muslim terrorists by calling hate groups terrorist groups. In short, it is you who is too stupid to understand the difference between a hate crime and an act of terrorism or too dishonest to acknowledge the difference. People like you are a danger to all Americans, including Muslim Americans.
You think i'm obsessed with religion? I'm calling out YOUR hypocrisy in calling out the "Radical Islamic Terrorists" but unable to do the same with "Radical Christian Terrorists" I just think Terrorists are Terrorist. They are all hate crimes. But you seem to be the one to want to bring religion to the forefront when it comes to Islam. Are you offended that I bring up Christianity and conflate it with acts of terror? Good, maybe you can understand why Obama and others on the "left" wanted to be careful and thoughtful with how they articulated the problems with Isis.
Your mind is so warped by ignorance and bigotry, you are incapable of processing any information.

The IRA?
Here are a few more groups and acts of "Radical Christian Extremists" (Again, I'm not hating on Christians, I'm mocking your insistence that this is only an "Islam" problem. It exists everywhere, and many like you seem to lack perspective and understanding when you talk about "Radical Islam" and Muslims, in such inflammatory ways)

1. The Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church Shooting

Jim David Adkisson, a devout Christian and anti-abortion right-winger, walked into a Knoxville church on July 27th, 2008, and began firing a shotgun at children who were performing Annie Jr. He killed two and wounded seven, targeting “the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country.”

2. The Campaign of Terror Against Abortion Doctors

In 1993, Dr. Richard Gunn was shot dead by an anti-abortion protester. In 1994, Drs. John Britton and James Barrett were shot to death by Reverend Paul Jennings. In 1998, Dr. Barnett Sleipan was shot dead in his home by a Christian terrorist. In 2009, Dr. George Tiller was shot by Scott Roeder in a church. The ability for Christian right-wingers to justify cold-blooded murder in the name of their pro-life beliefs is a colossal hypocrisy worthy of a terrorist group like ISIS. According to the National Abortion Federation, there have been 17 attempted murders, 383 death threats, 153 incidents of assault or battery, 13 wounded, 100 butyric acid attacks, 373 physical invasions, 41 bombings, 655 anthrax threats, and 3 kidnappings committed against abortion providers since 1977. Terrorist groups like the Taliban and ISIS are very fond of acid attacks and chemical weapons like anthrax; apparently Christian right-wing terrorists share that same preference.

3. The 1995 Oklahoma City Bombings

Timothy McVeigh, America’s most notorious domestic terrorist, was obsessed with the Seventh-Day Aventist splinter group known as the Branch Davidians, who resisted an ATF raid on their citadel at Mount Carmel in 1993. He travelled to Waco, Texas during the Waco Siege and heavily supported the religious extremists within it. Two years later, he detonated a fertilizer bomb at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing a hundred and sixty-eight people, including nineteen children, and wounded 648 others. This Christian specifically targeted innocent civilians and committed horrific acts of violence to make his political point heard – something Mr. Huckabee believes he should be incapable of, since he’s not a Muslim.

4. Everything The Ku Klux Klan Has Ever Done

Since its creation after the American Civil War, the Ku Klux Klan has been terrorizing Americans in the name of Protestantism and racial purity. Known for their terrifying costumes and hoods, they wrought have fear and violence against blacks, Jews, immigrants, gays, and Catholics for hundreds of years, responsible for countless massacres, lynchings, rapes, and bombings that have killed thousands. In the modern day, it still has a membership of 5,000 to 8,000 terrorists that operate in individual chapters. Just two weeks ago, Frazier Glenn Cross, the leader of the Carolina Knights of the KKK, was sentenced to death by lethal injection for murdering a fourteen year old girl and two seniors outside the Overland Park Jewish Community Center in Kansas City. The man gave the Hitler salute during his trial and declared that “Jews are destroying the white race.” None of his victims were Jewish.

5. The Massacre At Zion Emmanuel AME Church in Charleston, S.C.

On Wednesday, June 17th of this year, a man rose from a pew in the historically black Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, SC, and opened fire with a .45 caliber pistol, killing nine worshipers, including pastor and State Senator Clementa Pickiney. The shooter has been photographed wearing patches representing the racist apartheid regimes in Southwest Africa, had a Confederate license plate on his vehicle. All signs points to this being a hate crime- not only is it the oldest black church in the South, it was a symbol of resistance against slavery, and a survivor reported that the shooter yelled ‘I have to do it. You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.” Roof was a member of a local Lutheran church, yet somehow his baptism didn’t prevent him from gunning down innocent people in a house of worship, defiling a sacred place with hate and murder.

So the next time one of your conservative friends tries to “school” you on the “evils of Islam,” just name a couple items from this list. The rampant xenophobia that has taken hold of the Republican Party is an affront to everything this nation stands for. Terrorism spawns from the desperation of humankind, and for that, we are all guilty.

Your mind is so warped by ignorance and bigotry, you are incapable of processing any information.
Again, i'll ask where my bigotry is?? I'm bringing objectivity to the conversation. You are the lopsided one pointing the finger at everything Islam.... All you do is insult but can't back it up with examples.

You call liberal political opposition "whining and crying", just curious... would you say that conservatives have been "whining and crying" over the past 8 years throughout the Obama administration?
whining, maybe, but done more artistically and using factual information. we were waiting on obummer to actually do something he campaigned on. and,just so you know, not one republican signed the obummerscare bill. And we didn't go batshit like the BLM or trashing law enforcement or anything like that, but obummer scare really did the country in. what a waste of eight years.

You call liberal political opposition "whining and crying", just curious... would you say that conservatives have been "whining and crying" over the past 8 years throughout the Obama administration?
whining, maybe, but done more artistically and using factual information. we were waiting on obummer to actually do something he campaigned on. and,just so you know, not one republican signed the obummerscare bill. And we didn't go batshit like the BLM or trashing law enforcement or anything like that, but obummer scare really did the country in. what a waste of eight years.
The Tea Partiers had their day of ridiculousness. I personally think what the Dems have been doing these past few weeks is quite embarrassing and they are shooting themselves in the foot. The Right wingers had 8 years of obstructionism and "whining/crying" as you call it but now the Dems are doubling down. I was hoping they would take the high road and act in the way they wished the Right would have acted when Obama was in power... But apparently we continue to snowball down into a pit of embarrassment and child-like antics.

The IRA?
Here are a few more groups and acts of "Radical Christian Extremists" (Again, I'm not hating on Christians, I'm mocking your insistence that this is only an "Islam" problem. It exists everywhere, and many like you seem to lack perspective and understanding when you talk about "Radical Islam" and Muslims, in such inflammatory ways)

Jim David Adkisson, a devout Christian and anti-abortion right-winger, walked into a Knoxville church on July 27th, 2008, and began firing a shotgun at children who were performing Annie Jr. He killed two and wounded seven, targeting “the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country.”

In 1993, Dr. Richard Gunn was shot dead by an anti-abortion protester. In 1994, Drs. John Britton and James Barrett were shot to death by Reverend Paul Jennings. In 1998, Dr. Barnett Sleipan was shot dead in his home by a Christian terrorist. In 2009, Dr. George Tiller was shot by Scott Roeder in a church. The ability for Christian right-wingers to justify cold-blooded murder in the name of their pro-life beliefs is a colossal hypocrisy worthy of a terrorist group like ISIS. According to the National Abortion Federation, there have been 17 attempted murders, 383 death threats, 153 incidents of assault or battery, 13 wounded, 100 butyric acid attacks, 373 physical invasions, 41 bombings, 655 anthrax threats, and 3 kidnappings committed against abortion providers since 1977. Terrorist groups like the Taliban and ISIS are very fond of acid attacks and chemical weapons like anthrax; apparently Christian right-wing terrorists share that same preference.

Timothy McVeigh, America’s most notorious domestic terrorist, was obsessed with the Seventh-Day Aventist splinter group known as the Branch Davidians, who resisted an ATF raid on their citadel at Mount Carmel in 1993. He travelled to Waco, Texas during the Waco Siege and heavily supported the religious extremists within it. Two years later, he detonated a fertilizer bomb at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing a hundred and sixty-eight people, including nineteen children, and wounded 648 others. This Christian specifically targeted innocent civilians and committed horrific acts of violence to make his political point heard – something Mr. Huckabee believes he should be incapable of, since he’s not a Muslim.

Since its creation after the American Civil War, the Ku Klux Klan has been terrorizing Americans in the name of Protestantism and racial purity. Known for their terrifying costumes and hoods, they wrought have fear and violence against blacks, Jews, immigrants, gays, and Catholics for hundreds of years, responsible for countless massacres, lynchings, rapes, and bombings that have killed thousands. In the modern day, it still has a membership of 5,000 to 8,000 terrorists that operate in individual chapters. Just two weeks ago, Frazier Glenn Cross, the leader of the Carolina Knights of the KKK, was sentenced to death by lethal injection for murdering a fourteen year old girl and two seniors outside the Overland Park Jewish Community Center in Kansas City. The man gave the Hitler salute during his trial and declared that “Jews are destroying the white race.” None of his victims were Jewish.

On Wednesday, June 17th of this year, a man rose from a pew in the historically black Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, SC, and opened fire with a .45 caliber pistol, killing nine worshipers, including pastor and State Senator Clementa Pickiney. The shooter has been photographed wearing patches representing the racist apartheid regimes in Southwest Africa, had a Confederate license plate on his vehicle. All signs points to this being a hate crime- not only is it the oldest black church in the South, it was a symbol of resistance against slavery, and a survivor reported that the shooter yelled ‘I have to do it. You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.” Roof was a member of a local Lutheran church, yet somehow his baptism didn’t prevent him from gunning down innocent people in a house of worship, defiling a sacred place with hate and murder.

So the next time one of your conservative friends tries to “school” you on the “evils of Islam,” just name a couple items from this list. The rampant xenophobia that has taken hold of the Republican Party is an affront to everything this nation stands for. Terrorism spawns from the desperation of humankind, and for that, we are all guilty.
Once again, your ignorance and bigotry prevent you from understanding the difference between a hate crime and an act of terrorism.

Again, i'll ask where my bigotry is?? I'm bringing objectivity to the conversation. You are the lopsided one pointing the finger at everything Islam.... All you do is insult but can't back it up with examples.
Now you are lying to try to support your bigotry. I never did attack Islam. I attacked Islamic terrorism, just as many Muslims do.

Now you are lying to try to support your bigotry. I never did attack Islam. I attacked Islamic terrorism, just as many Muslims do.
As i'm pointing out examples of Christian terrorism. I got nothing against Christians at all... Its a beautiful religion when followed with good intentions... Just as Islam is.

You keep calling me a bigot but can't cite examples

As i'm pointing out examples of Christian terrorism. I got nothing against Christians at all... Its a beautiful religion when followed with good intentions... Just as Islam is.

lol You're a bigoted idiot. You don't even understand the difference between a hate crime and terrorism and you go on prattling about terrorism.

The IRA?

Once again, your ignorance and bigotry prevent you from understanding the difference between a hate crime and an act of terrorism.
Ok, so lets look at my ignorance... Please tell me why, a Muslim shooting up a gay bar in Florida is terrorism and Tim McVeigh blowing up a building in OKC is a hate crime? Where am I going wrong?

lol You're a bigoted idiot. You don't even understand the difference between a hate crime and terrorism and you go on prattling about terrorism.
Empty insults dude... Make a point or shut your blow hole

The IRA?

Ok, so lets look at my ignorance... Please tell me why, a Muslim shooting up a gay bar in Florida is terrorism and Tim McVeigh blowing up a building in OKC is a hate crime? Where am I going wrong?
If you weren't so ignorant and bigoted you wouldn't ask such a stupid bigoted question.

Because you are so ignorant and bigoted, you don't know or care they are two distinct crimes under the law.

If you weren't so ignorant and bigoted you wouldn't ask such a stupid bigoted question.
Cats got your tongue huh? I would have put money down on you being unable to answer the question... You know when I know that I won an argument? When my opponent results to baseless petty insults. Nice try but you are out of your league

Cats got your tongue huh? I would have put money down on you being unable to answer the question... You know when I know that I won an argument? When my opponent results to baseless petty insults. Nice try but you are out of your league
lol Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind but on here you are just a bigoted idiot.

Because you are so ignorant and bigoted, you don't know or care they are two distinct crimes under the law.
You're an idiot... here i'll spell it out for you. THIS IS NOT A HATE CRIME:

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American domestic terrorist convicted[3] and executed[4] for the detonation of a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City

Radical Christian Terrorism

You're an idiot... here i'll spell it out for you. THIS IS NOT A HATE CRIME:

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American domestic terrorist convicted[3] and executed[4] for the detonation of a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City

Radical Christian Terrorism
That was an act of terrorism, but you are too ignorant an bigoted to understand why a crazy person shooting up a church is a hate crime and not an act of terrorism.

Forum List

Back