🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tired of hearing liberals whine and cry about Muslims.

No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Christian ideology does not command it's followers to kill others.

From the different bibles I've found online...

Exodus 31:15 New International Version
For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

Exodus 31:15King James Version (KJV)
15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

ESV version (never heard of it)
15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

You were saying?
I hope you work tomorrow?

I'm actually at work right now. Schooling you is just a hobby.
who works at this time of night?

One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post

For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

You were saying?

Hookers & fry cooks

No, just one crazy guy.

Ever heard of the famous saying Eye for an eye? That's from the Bible along with countless other violent commands. Read Samuel 15:3

Here is a site with a bunch of them
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT VIOLENCE
I believe in an eye for an eye but not the bible.
When you're done picking up your brain ask me another stupid question
Stupid is you saying "Christian ideology does not comand its followers to kill others" then I post examples from the Bible. I.e. Samuel 15:3
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Then you responding that you don't believe the Bible. Are you drunk?

It's like talking to Archie Bunker....

This shows you how stupid libetals are.
They lie and try to confuse two separate issues.

You were saying?

You were saying?

Hookers & fry cooks

I'm guessing that's how you ended up in jail...cooking isn't illegal; right?

Apparently they have a lot in common...both have been in jail, both from the Midwest; probably both in Trump's key demographic....

So any Midwesterner who has been to prison you put on par with BTK? Well, we all knew your standards of intellectual honesty were low.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions...but thanks for pointing out their similarities.
He just smacked you around like a stepchild and THAT is your comeback?

That you're too chickenshit to admit that Christianity and Islamic teachings both include putting others to death is reward enough. Shaming you into the joke that you are is fine. Thanks for being such an easy target.

Fuck off. Christianity is not the immoral equivalent of Islam by any stretch.

Just reading the text that Christianity is based upon to you since, quite obviously, you guys have not done so.

No, I mock you for being a dumbass. And that you'd call BTK and Terry Blair "real Americans" before anyone named Mario or Muhammad. That's all.

You're trying to associate BTK with him? Geez; desperation's a bitch, I guess.

Apparently they have a lot in common...both have been in jail, both from the Midwest; probably both in Trump's key demographic....

So any Midwesterner who has been to prison you put on par with BTK? Well, we all knew your standards of intellectual honesty were low.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions...but thanks for pointing out their similarities.

I'm pointing out that you're a butffucking moron, buttfucking moron; but this is hardly news.

I guess when you can't do anything else, you resort to profanity...sad really.

Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.

You were saying?

Wow, are you really that stupid?

Glad you brought up the bible, yes it does allow for the death penalty...so thank you for clearing it up on that debate....

he meant followers of other religions.....dipshit and you knew that or you're fucking retarded.

Cat got your tongue?

That you're too chickenshit to admit that Christianity and Islamic teachings both include putting others to death is reward enough. Shaming you into the joke that you are is fine. Thanks for being such an easy target.

Just reading the text that Christianity is based upon to you since, quite obviously, you guys have not done so.

You havent debunked anything. I already raped you in another post, and curiously no reply from you.

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.

You were saying?

That's the Old Testament hun, take it up with the Jews.

The New Covenant overwrites all those Old Testament laws. That's why we don't believe in putting gays to death as the Old Testament calls for.

Islam on the other hand, does call for it, and they enforce it. You may want to forget about that the next time you go to an anti-Trump rally wearing a hijab.

No, just one crazy guy.

You were saying?

The New Covenant overwrites all those Old Testament laws. That's why we don't believe in putting gays to death as the Old Testament calls for.

Islam on the other hand, does call for it, and they enforce it. You may want to forget about that the next time you go to an anti-Trump rally wearing a hijab.
We've covered this already. The left knows it. It isn't disputed, just ignored.

Hacks be hackin

You're trying to associate BTK with him? Geez; desperation's a bitch, I guess.

I'm pointing out that you're a butffucking moron, buttfucking moron; but this is hardly news.

You're a piece of shit. You'd have to matter to be "resorting" to anything.

Muslim kills thousands per year in hundreds of attacks. Only a piece of shit pretends there is even a comparison.

No, just one crazy guy.

You were saying?

Shall I post the many many verses in the new testiment that reenforce the word of law that is written in the old testiment?

No, just one crazy guy.

You were saying?

Shall I post the many many verses in the new testiment that reenforce the word of law that is written in the old testiment?
About killing gays? Let's see it.

You're a piece of shit. You'd have to matter to be "resorting" to anything.

You have my pity...

Muslim kills thousands per year in hundreds of attacks. Only a piece of shit pretends there is even a comparison.

We were talking about the religious protocols. Its quite possible that, if you believe in Christ, you're in for it because quite obviously, by not putting anyone to death who works on Sunday....you're not fulfilling his will according to the Bible. But I will agree with you that in 21st century America its far better that you go against His wishes.

Trump didn't go far enough! Why didn't he include Saudi Arabia in the ban?

Regardless, the more Muslims you have the more PROBLEMS you have! So not only do I agree with President Trump but he needs to go FARTHER! See below at how wonderful Islam is!

www.thereligionofpeace.com

List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
Terrorist are terrorists. I don't think it matters much to those who are killed if the assailant's name is Dylan or Mohammed.

AGREED. Now, the next step is to accept that 99.9% of terrorists are muslims, and importing 3rd world shit-hole people is not that good of an idea to begin with.

You call liberal political opposition "whining and crying", just curious... would you say that conservatives have been "whining and crying" over the past 8 years throughout the Obama administration?

It's the purpose behind it. When the left whines, it's because the little spoiled brats don't get their way. The so called WOMEN'S march was nothing more than a bunch of women speculating what MIGHT happen despite nothing having changed. Thing is they excluded many women specifically those pro life ones. With the right, it was to point out a failed Presidency. See the difference? You probably don't.

Forum List

Back