🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tired of hearing liberals whine and cry about Muslims.

One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Christian ideology does not command it's followers to kill others.

From the different bibles I've found online...

Exodus 31:15 New International Version
For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

Exodus 31:15King James Version (KJV)
15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

ESV version (never heard of it)
15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

You were saying?

That's the Old Testament hun, take it up with the Jews.

The New Covenant overwrites all those Old Testament laws. That's why we don't believe in putting gays to death as the Old Testament calls for.

Islam on the other hand, does call for it, and they enforce it. You may want to forget about that the next time you go to an anti-Trump rally wearing a hijab.
Shall I post the many many verses in the new testiment that reenforce the word of law that is written in the old testiment?
About killing gays? Let's see it.
Read more slowly you didn't seem to understand what I said... the new testiment reenforces the "Law" which is written in the old testiment. Nothing that I've seen In the new testiment says to dismiss the old and replace with the new.

Here's a more indepth analysis of my point
The “But That’s Just the Old Testament!” Cop-Out

You call liberal political opposition "whining and crying", just curious... would you say that conservatives have been "whining and crying" over the past 8 years throughout the Obama administration?

It's the purpose behind it. When the left whines, it's because the little spoiled brats don't get their way. The so called WOMEN'S march was nothing more than a bunch of women speculating what MIGHT happen despite nothing having changed. Thing is they excluded many women specifically those pro life ones. With the right, it was to point out a failed Presidency. See the difference? You probably don't.
I see the point that you are trying to make but it just doesn't fly. You sound like a partisan pointing the finger at your opposition while claiming your shit doesn't stink.

Your women's march point is rather silly. Trump was very clear during his campaign about the type of policies he wanted to focus on, there are also SC seats up for grabs which could have a big influence on laws affecting women's choice. I dont know where you get SPECULATION, from. There are clear differences between the political agenda of many of the women's groups and the Trump agenda. These groups were using the march to voice their opposition. Same thing the Right did for the past 8 years. I'm sure there were a chunk at the march that were there because they were disgusted with Trump the ugly masagenistic statements that surfaced during the campaign as well.

No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Absolutely. You don't think they're crazy?
Of course I do... I think all the extreme Christian terrorist are crazy
It is very rare for extremists to cite Christianity or allegiance to some organization as the reason for their murders, but it is nearly always the case when Muslims commit acts of terrorism. The former are crazy people and the latter are terrorists.
The actions come from the same distorted sectors of a religion. Just doesn't sit well hearing extreme Christian terrorists, does it? it's not called that because there wasn't a Right wing political group beating the drum to label a bunch of whacko terrorist using a term that would associate them with a religion that many hold dear.
Of course that's bullshit born of ignorance and bigotry on your part. Why do you think officials don't call every act of murder by a Muslim terrorism? Its because there are precise markers for an act of terrorism that must be met before a murder can legitimately be called terrorism and the fact that the murderer is religious is not one of them.

Not every hate crime is necessarily act of terrorism and not every murder, even mass murder, by a Muslim is necessarily an act of terrorism. According to the FBI:

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term "federal crime of terrorism" as an offense that:

• Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
  • Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
Terrorism

So Dylan Roof committed a hate crime but not an act of terrorism.

Your obsession with religion is irrelevant to the issue of terrorism.

You call liberal political opposition "whining and crying", just curious... would you say that conservatives have been "whining and crying" over the past 8 years throughout the Obama administration?

It's the purpose behind it. When the left whines, it's because the little spoiled brats don't get their way. The so called WOMEN'S march was nothing more than a bunch of women speculating what MIGHT happen despite nothing having changed. Thing is they excluded many women specifically those pro life ones. With the right, it was to point out a failed Presidency. See the difference? You probably don't.
I see the point that you are trying to make but it just doesn't fly. You sound like a partisan pointing the finger at your opposition while claiming your shit doesn't stink.

Your women's march point is rather silly. Trump was very clear during his campaign about the type of policies he wanted to focus on, there are also SC seats up for grabs which could have a big influence on laws affecting women's choice. I dont know where you get SPECULATION, from. There are clear differences between the political agenda of many of the women's groups and the Trump agenda. These groups were using the march to voice their opposition. Same thing the Right did for the past 8 years. I'm sure there were a chunk at the march that were there because they were disgusted with Trump the ugly masagenistic statements that surfaced during the campaign as well.

What rights have women lost since Trump became President? Since the answer is "none", what they're marching about is what they SPECULATE might happen.

List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
Terrorist are terrorists. I don't think it matters much to those who are killed if the assailant's name is Dylan or Mohammed.

AGREED. Now, the next step is to accept that 99.9% of terrorists are muslims, and importing 3rd world shit-hole people is not that good of an idea to begin with.
Bingo!!!!!

It's all about sabotaging Trump. The agenda is about opposing him on everything, whether or not it's good for Americans. Trump's recent Executive Order on Immigration is a perfectly reasonable and common sense action. He's protecting Americans.

I think this Democrat faux outrage is gonna come back to bite em at some point. Most Americans appreciate Trump putting them first. Only the fringe Democrat haters oppose that. Trump's well on his way to a re-election landslide.

The Left is yelling screaming that this is a Muslim Ban. In the same breath, the call out Saudi Arabia, Emirates, and other countries not being impacted because of Trump's business interests. Which is it? Is it am all out Muslim Ban or is it a temporary hault in immigration from select countries due to criteria and intelligence until they can get the vetting done?

If this is a gateway or slope towards an all out Ban on Muslims, I will stand corrected by the Left. That said, are they mad at Trump for NOT banning countries where he has business interest? The Left brings up a good point that these were the countries where the perpetrators for 9-11 came almost 16 years ago. But, what is intelligence saying now? Is the Left also paying attention to Western Europe and the influx of immigrants from these regions?

It is very rare for extremists to cite Christianity or allegiance to some organization as the reason for their murders, but it is nearly always the case when Muslims commit acts of terrorism. The former are crazy people and the latter are terrorists.
The actions come from the same distorted sectors of a religion. Just doesn't sit well hearing extreme Christian terrorists, does it? it's not called that because there wasn't a Right wing political group beating the drum to label a bunch of whacko terrorist using a term that would associate them with a religion that many hold dear.
Of course that's bullshit born of ignorance and bigotry on your part. Why do you think officials don't call every act of murder by a Muslim terrorism? Its because there are precise markers for an act of terrorism that must be met before a murder can legitimately be called terrorism and the fact that the murderer is religious is not one of them.

Not every hate crime is necessarily act of terrorism and not every murder, even mass murder, by a Muslim is necessarily an act of terrorism. According to the FBI:

• Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term "federal crime of terrorism" as an offense that:

• Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
  • Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
Terrorism

What exactly am I being bigoted of?

What rights have women lost since Trump became President? Since the answer is "none", what they're marching about is what they SPECULATE might happen.
It's a direct response to what he campaigned on. Do you really not understand that? You don't have to agree with them to understand their motives

It's a direct response to what he campaigned on. Do you really not understand that? You don't have to agree with them to understand their motives

Their motives are to whine and bitch about something that hasn't happened but which they act as if it has. That's all I need to understand.

No, just one crazy guy.

For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

You were saying?

Wow, are you really that stupid?

Glad you brought up the bible, yes it does allow for the death penalty...so thank you for clearing it up on that debate....

he meant followers of other religions.....dipshit and you knew that or you're fucking retarded.

Cat got your tongue?

Funny how liberals just drop subjects when they get their asses handed to them.

Their motives are to whine and bitch about something that hasn't happened but which they act as if it has. That's all I need to understand.
They aren't acting like anything has happened, they are acting like they object to the kind of agenda That Trump campaigned on and they want to make sure laws and the political agenda stays in line with what they believe. This isn't a new story... happens from both sides

You were saying?

Glad you brought up the bible, yes it does allow for the death penalty...so thank you for clearing it up on that debate....

he meant followers of other religions.....dipshit and you knew that or you're fucking retarded.

Cat got your tongue?

Funny how liberals just drop subjects when they get their asses handed to them.
What point do you think you are making?

You were saying?

Cat got your tongue?

Funny how liberals just drop subjects when they get their asses handed to them.[/QUOTE

What point do you think you are making?

Well read the posts, she and lakhota and rdean run when you body slam them.

Terrorism

You are a bigot if you hold strong opinions that are not based on facts. Your statements about Christian terrorism are not based on facts. Like many liberal/left wing people you appear to hold negative views about religious Christians that are not based on facts; the fact that you imagine you are defending Muslims against bigotry by slurring Christians does not make you any less of a bigot.

Terrorism

You are a bigot if you hold strong opinions that are not based on facts. Your statements about Christian terrorism are not based on facts. Like many liberal/left wing people you appear to hold negative views about religious Christians that are not based on facts; the fact that you imagine you are defending Muslims against bigotry by slurring Christians does not make you any less of a bigot.
I spent the whole day at church yesterday as my cousins daughter was baptized and I was her godfather. I have plenty of respect and understanding of religions but that doesn't mean I also can't discuss and analyze with a critical view. For lack of a better term, you think Christianity is holier than thou, but Islam is full of hate and corruption. That just isn't the case. What is happening with Islamic terror also happens with Christians. Look at the KKK. We just dont call it Radical Christian terrorism because that term could be offensive. I am fully aware that the scale of the problem is much much larger in the Islamic side. As their people have been in non stop war and poverty, and from this chaos, thug groups like ISIS have grown into power. While here in the rather civilized USA groups like the KKK are condemned and diminished.

I bring up these points because I hear so many people talking bad about Islam and they have an extreme lack of perspective. Still think I'm a bigot?

Terrorism

I spent the whole day at church yesterday as my cousins daughter was baptized and I was her godfather. I have plenty of respect and understanding of religions but that doesn't mean I also can't discuss and analyze with a critical view. For lack of a better term, you think Christianity is holier than thou, but Islam is full of hate and corruption. That just isn't the case. What is happening with Islamic terror also happens with Christians. Look at the KKK. We just dont call it Radical Christian terrorism because that term could be offensive. I am fully aware that the scale of the problem is much much larger in the Islamic side. As their people have been in non stop war and poverty, and from this chaos, thug groups like ISIS have grown into power. While here in the rather civilized USA groups like the KKK are condemned and diminished.

I bring up these points because I hear so many people talking bad about Islam and they have an extreme lack of perspective. Still think I'm a bigot?
You are the one who sees all of this as a religious matter, not me. You want to call Christians terrorists even if their actions don't meet the legal definition of terrorism because you imagine yourself some kind of left wing hero who is defending Muslims against bigotry, but in the process, you have become a bigot, yourself.

Terrorism

You are the one who sees all of this as a religious matter, not me. You want to call Christians terrorists even if their actions don't meet the legal definition of terrorism because you imagine yourself some kind of left wing hero who is defending Muslims against bigotry, but in the process, you have become a bigot, yourself.
Wrong, you just don't understand what I'm saying and you apparently don't understand your hypocrisy for wanted to label Muslims as terrorists but not Christians when they do the same thing. The KKK is a radical Christian group. Isis is a radical Islamist group. Same thing. Obviously to different degrees but still it is the same warped interpretation of a religion to progress a political agenda.

List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago
And Dearborn, Mi.

Terrorism

Wrong, you just don't understand what I'm saying and you apparently don't understand your hypocrisy for wanted to label Muslims as terrorists but not Christians when they do the same thing. The KKK is a radical Christian group. Isis is a radical Islamist group. Same thing. Obviously to different degrees but still it is the same warped interpretation of a religion to progress a political agenda.
It is you who is obsessed with religion and it is you who thinks he can excuse Muslim terrorists by calling hate groups terrorist groups. In short, it is you who is too stupid to understand the difference between a hate crime and an act of terrorism or too dishonest to acknowledge the difference. People like you are a danger to all Americans, including Muslim Americans.

Forum List

Back