🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tired of hearing liberals whine and cry about Muslims.

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Christian ideology does not command it's followers to kill others.

From the different bibles I've found online...

Exodus 31:15 New International Version
For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

Exodus 31:15King James Version (KJV)
15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

ESV version (never heard of it)
15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

You were saying?

Donate to help Syrian refugees in honor of Tiny Hands and the OP.

Click here to support Donating to Syrian Refugees in the name of the dude who said I don't belong in America by Kal Penn

The names under which people are donating are pretty funny, too.

Crowdrise: Volunteer and Fundraiser Projects
Fuck them. There are tens of thousands of homeless Americans. Thousands of crippled vets & untold numbers of abused, neglected & homeless children.

Get your priorities straight faggot

Says the ex-convict who is fine spending $25B we don't have to keep houskeepers out instead of sheltering the home less vets.

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post

For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

You were saying?
I hope you work tomorrow?

Donate to help Syrian refugees in honor of Tiny Hands and the OP.

Click here to support Donating to Syrian Refugees in the name of the dude who said I don't belong in America by Kal Penn

The names under which people are donating are pretty funny, too.

Crowdrise: Volunteer and Fundraiser Projects
Fuck them. There are tens of thousands of homeless Americans. Thousands of crippled vets & untold numbers of abused, neglected & homeless children.

Says the ex-convict who is fine spending $25B we don't have to keep houskeepers out instead of sheltering the home less vets.
I pay for both, willingly. Go find your new talking points. The current ones suck

No, just one crazy guy.

You were saying?
I hope you work tomorrow?

I'm actually at work right now. Schooling you is just a hobby.

List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

Mexicans can't have forks, but Muslims can have their bombs. :lmao:

What a lovely man you are. I work with low income people in the U.S. and donate plenty to the people I work with.

But no one in America is experiencing what the Syrian refugees are.

Syria-Homs.jpg

What a lovely man you are. I work with low income people in the U.S. and donate plenty to the people I work with.

But no one in America is experiencing what the Syrian refugees are.

Syria-Homs.jpg
We're not experiencing what they are because WE'RE NOT MUSLIM NUTJOBS

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

And apparently Kansas can have serial killers.

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

Every state has them, tool.

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

That stupid bitch tries to mock me for being a Kansan. Thing is I don't live in Kansas. I've told it that multiple times but you know how drones are, they're preprogrammed for a certain outcome.

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

That stupid bitch tries to mock me for being a Kansan. Thing is I don't live in Kansas. I've told it that multiple times but you know how drones are, they're preprogrammed for a certain outcome.

No, I mock you for being a dumbass. And that you'd call BTK and Terry Blair "real Americans" before anyone named Mario or Muhammad. That's all.

No, I mock you for being a dumbass. And that you'd call BTK and Terry Blair "real Americans" before anyone named Mario or Muhammad. That's all.

You're trying to associate BTK with him? Geez; desperation's a bitch, I guess.

Apparently they have a lot in common...both have been in jail, both from the Midwest; probably both in Trump's key demographic....

Apparently they have a lot in common...both have been in jail, both from the Midwest; probably both in Trump's key demographic....

So any Midwesterner who has been to prison you put on par with BTK? Well, we all knew your standards of intellectual honesty were low.

So any Midwesterner who has been to prison you put on par with BTK? Well, we all knew your standards of intellectual honesty were low.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions...but thanks for pointing out their similarities.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions...but thanks for pointing out their similarities.
He just smacked you around like a stepchild and THAT is your comeback?

Forum List

Back