🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tired of hearing liberals whine and cry about Muslims.

No, I mock you for being a dumbass. And that you'd call BTK and Terry Blair "real Americans" before anyone named Mario or Muhammad. That's all.

You're trying to associate BTK with him? Geez; desperation's a bitch, I guess.

Apparently they have a lot in common...both have been in jail, both from the Midwest; probably both in Trump's key demographic....

So any Midwesterner who has been to prison you put on par with BTK? Well, we all knew your standards of intellectual honesty were low.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions...but thanks for pointing out their similarities.
He just smacked you around like a stepchild and THAT is your comeback?

That you're too chickenshit to admit that Christianity and Islamic teachings both include putting others to death is reward enough. Shaming you into the joke that you are is fine. Thanks for being such an easy target.

Apparently they have a lot in common...both have been in jail, both from the Midwest; probably both in Trump's key demographic....

So any Midwesterner who has been to prison you put on par with BTK? Well, we all knew your standards of intellectual honesty were low.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions...but thanks for pointing out their similarities.

That you're too chickenshit to admit that Christianity and Islamic teachings both include putting others to death is reward enough. Shaming you into the joke that you are is fine. Thanks for being such an easy target.
I have ALWAYS mocked all religions. You're just too much of a troll with a small mind to notice.

Oh and first you said I claimed the BTK dude was more American that some other idiot. Of course I never even mentioned that idiot. Them you try to compare Christianity to Islam, which I have ALWAYS claimed is pie in the sky bullshit.

You're not even a good troll candyass

Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Absolutely. You don't think they're crazy?
Of course I do... I think all the extreme Christian terrorist are crazy
It is very rare for extremists to cite Christianity or allegiance to some organization as the reason for their murders, but it is nearly always the case when Muslims commit acts of terrorism. The former are crazy people and the latter are terrorists.
The actions come from the same distorted sectors of a religion. Just doesn't sit well hearing extreme Christian terrorists, does it? it's not called that because there wasn't a Right wing political group beating the drum to label a bunch of whacko terrorist using a term that would associate them with a religion that many hold dear.

Oh and first you said I claimed the BTK dude was more American that some other idiot. Of course I never even mentioned that idiot. Them you try to compare Christianity to Islam, which I have ALWAYS claimed is pie in the sky bullshit.

Well, the record is far different from your fantasy about what happened. You were saying Christianity doesn't tell people to kill others when quite clearly the Bible does. Perhaps you should read up on what you're talking about, eh fuckface?

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
Dylann Roof, an evangelical Lutheran, waked into a Chalston church and gunned down a room full of innocent people. A case of extreme Christian terrorism, wouldnt you agree?
No, just one crazy guy.
One crazy guy? Is that what you'd say about every example i lay out? Cause there are tons of the same. How about the ku klux klan and many neonazi groups who identify as Christian groups.... are they just a collection of crazy guys too?

Portugal arrests 20 neo-Nazis for hate crimes, attempted murder | News | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization' | The Huffington Post
Christian ideology does not command it's followers to kill others.
Ever heard of the famous saying Eye for an eye? That's from the Bible along with countless other violent commands. Read Samuel 15:3

" 3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Here is a site with a bunch of them
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT VIOLENCE

Last edited:
No, just one crazy guy.

Absolutely. You don't think they're crazy?
Of course I do... I think all the extreme Christian terrorist are crazy
All 3 of them?

You're a sad individual
3? What are you talking about?

You're right, muslims have a bad rap, now those christian terrorists.....always running over people with trucks or blowing up jews using kids as bombs ....oh wait its muslims!
No, just one crazy guy.

Ever heard of the famous saying Eye for an eye? That's from the Bible along with countless other violent commands. Read Samuel 15:3

I believe in an eye for an eye but not the bible.
When you're done picking up your brain ask me another stupid question

No, just one crazy guy.

Stupid is you saying "Christian ideology does not comand its followers to kill others" then I post examples from the Bible. I.e. Samuel 15:3
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Then you responding that you don't believe the Bible. Are you drunk?

No, just one crazy guy.

Stupid is you saying "Christian ideology does not comand its followers to kill others" then I post examples from the Bible. I.e. Samuel 15:3
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

I can only assume you are quoting the old testament which is overridden by the new testament. Not only that please show me the terrorists running around quoting scripture as their reasons for mass murder as Islamic terrorists do.

You faggots try & try to equate Christianity to Islam and fail, repeatedly. One religion graduated from the 10th century and one didn't. Care to take a stab (pun intended) at which one?

Well, the record is far different from your fantasy about what happened. You were saying Christianity doesn't tell people to kill others when quite clearly the Bible does. Perhaps you should read up on what you're talking about, eh fuckface?
I've owned you. Rekt your asinine liberal thinking. Stop begging for more

I can only assume you are quoting the old testament which is overridden by the new testament. Not only that please show me the terrorists running around quoting scripture as their reasons for mass murder as Islamic terrorists do.

You faggots try & try to equate Christianity to Islam and fail, repeatedly. One religion graduated from the 10th century and one didn't. Care to take a stab (pun intended) at which one?
I'm not equating it at all... my point must be going over your head. It's very simple. You said the Bible doesn't promote violence and I just showed you it did. Are you really claiming that nothing in the old testiment is true because the new testiment erased it? Why then is the old testiment still taught and quoted in church? Word of the lord, praise be to God.

I'm not equating it at all... my point must be going over your head. It's very simple. You said the Bible doesn't promote violence and I just showed you it did. Are you really claiming that nothing in the old testiment is true because the new testiment erased it? Why then is the old testiment still taught and quoted in church? Word of the lord, praise be to God.
I'm claiming that NOTHING IN ANY RELIGIOUS document is real or relevant. Period.

But one religion acts out the violence from their fake ass bullshit book.

You are the one lost son

List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

You're probably buddies with BTK and Terry Blair...or what you folks call "real Americans" Right?

Shiw me whete he did it in tje name of Christianity

Jesus you guys dont even know what a terrorist is.

Example ted bundy was a killer who got what he deserved, but he wasnt a terrorist.
Did I say anything about Ted Bundy? No I linked to a neo-nazi group and the ku klux klan, that is self identified as a Christian group.

Terrorism is when violence is committed with a political agenda. You really don't think the skinheads and KKK have political motives backed by religious beliefs? It's Radical Christianity... just call it for what it is? Why can't you just say the words?

I'm claiming that NOTHING IN ANY RELIGIOUS document is real or relevant. Period.

You are the one lost son
You're pivoting because I proved you wrong... that's fine we can move to the next point which I already addressed by providing links to neonazi groups and the KKK. Both of which have committed acts of terror to advance their religious and political agendas.

So how exactly am I lost?

You are the one lost son
You're pivoting because I proved you wrong... that's fine we can move to the next point which I already addressed by providing links to neonazi groups and the KKK. Both of which have committed acts of terror to advance their religious and political agendas.

So how exactly am I lost?
This thread is about Muslims, you bring up Nazis & then accuse me of pivoting?

Fucking classic.

Buhbye

This shows you how stupid libetals are.
They lie and try to confuse two separate issues.
List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

Shiw me whete he did it in tje name of Christianity

Jesus you guys dont even know what a terrorist is.

Example ted bundy was a killer who got what he deserved, but he wasnt a terrorist.
Did I say anything about Ted Bundy? No I linked to a neo-nazi group and the ku klux klan, that is self identified as a Christian group.

Terrorism is when violence is committed with a political agenda. You really don't think the skinheads and KKK have political motives backed by religious beliefs? It's Radical Christianity... just call it for what it is? Why can't you just say the words?

Dumbfuck, they may be christains, but they don't do it in the name of Christ.

You guys are unbelievable........radical christanity, who do they kill?

Fuck off. Christianity is not the immoral equivalent of Islam by any stretch.

Last edited:
That stupid bitch tries to mock me for being a Kansan. Thing is I don't live in Kansas. I've told it that multiple times but you know how drones are, they're preprogrammed for a certain outcome.

No, I mock you for being a dumbass. And that you'd call BTK and Terry Blair "real Americans" before anyone named Mario or Muhammad. That's all.

I'm pointing out that you're a butffucking moron, buttfucking moron; but this is hardly news.

No, just one crazy guy.

From the different bibles I've found online...

Exodus 31:15 New International Version
For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

Exodus 31:15King James Version (KJV)
15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

ESV version (never heard of it)
15 oSix days shall work be done, but pthe seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. nWhoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

You were saying?

Wow, are you really that stupid?

Glad you brought up the bible, yes it does allow for the death penalty...so thank you for clearing it up on that debate....

he meant followers of other religions.....dipshit and you knew that or you're fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back