🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tired of hearing liberals whine and cry about Muslims.

As i'm pointing out examples of Christian terrorism. I got nothing against Christians at all... Its a beautiful religion when followed with good intentions... Just as Islam is.

You keep calling me a bigot but can't cite examples
lol You're a bigoted idiot. You don't even understand the difference between a hate crime and terrorism and you go on prattling about terrorism.
Empty insults dude... Make a point or shut your blow hole
Because you are so ignorant and bigoted, you don't know or care they are two distinct crimes under the law.
You're an idiot... here i'll spell it out for you. THIS IS NOT A HATE CRIME:

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American domestic terrorist convicted[3] and executed[4] for the detonation of a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City

Radical Christian Terrorism
That was an act of terrorism, but you are too ignorant an bigoted to understand why a crazy person shooting up a church is a hate crime and not an act of terrorism.
It is terrorism if it is politically motivated, it is a hate crime if it is violence targeting a group because of prejudice for their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion etc.

They are both beasts of the same nature. Terrorism is a hate crime with political motivation

lol You're a bigoted idiot. You don't even understand the difference between a hate crime and terrorism and you go on prattling about terrorism.
Because you are so ignorant and bigoted, you don't know or care they are two distinct crimes under the law.

Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American domestic terrorist convicted[3] and executed[4] for the detonation of a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City

That was an act of terrorism, but you are too ignorant an bigoted to understand why a crazy person shooting up a church is a hate crime and not an act of terrorism.
It is terrorism if it is politically motivated, it is a hate crime if it is violence targeting a group because of prejudice for their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion etc.

They are both beasts of the same nature. Terrorism is a hate crime with political motivation
Wrong. If a Muslim pledges allegiance to ISIS or other radical group that uses violence to try to intimidate the government or some class of citizens into changing its policies or actions, it is an act of terrorism, but if another Muslim were to commit the same action just because he hates Jews, Christians, liberals, conservative, gays, etc., it is a hate crime but not an act of terrorism. This fine distinction is the reason why the police sometimes take so long before calling an act that seems like terrorism on the surface, and act of terrorism.

Wrong. If a Muslim pledges allegiance to ISIS or other radical group that uses violence to try to intimidate the government or some class of citizens into changing its policies or actions, it is an act of terrorism, but if another Muslim were to commit the same action just because he hates Jews, Christians, liberals, conservative, gays, etc., it is a hate crime but not an act of terrorism. This fine distinction is the reason why the police sometimes take so long before calling an act that seems like terrorism on the surface, and act of terrorism.
haha, you had "Wrong" written before you even read my statement. Newsflash... Terrorism is much bigger than simply pledging allegiance to a group... Terrorism is a reference to a politically motivated act of intentional violence that creates a state of panic/fear. Look it up

Why are we playing word games about definitions? Are you really that desperate to make a point or prove me wrong that you've dismissed the topic of conversation to move down to this level? #pathetic

haha, you had "Wrong" written before you even read my statement. Newsflash... Terrorism is much bigger than simply pledging allegiance to a group... Terrorism is a reference to a politically motivated act of intentional violence that creates a state of panic/fear. Look it up

Why are we playing word games about definitions? Are you really that desperate to make a point or prove me wrong that you've dismissed the topic of conversation to move down to this level? #pathetic
Again, you are too stupid, ignorant and bigoted to understand what you read; not a political motivation but a particular political motivation, to use force to intimidate the government or a class of citizens to change their policies or actions.

I know you won't be able to understand this, but if others are reading these posts, they might be interested. If I were to walk into a room full of Democrats and open fire with an automatic weapon just because I hate Democrats, that would have a political motivation but not the right kind of political motivation to be called an act of terrorism, but if I were to beat up some Democrats without killing any of them to try to intimidate them into switching positions on some issues, that would be an act of terrorism. In fact if I were to call them on the phone and make intimidating statements to frighten them into making changes, that would be an act of terrorism, but a room full of dead Democrats killed just for hate would be a hate crime but not an act of terrorism.

Again, you are too stupid, ignorant and bigoted to understand what you read; not a political motivation but a particular political motivation, to use force to intimidate the government or a class of citizens to change their policies or actions.

I know you won't be able to understand this, but if others are reading these posts, they might be interested. If I were to walk into a room full of Democrats and open fire with an automatic weapon just because I hate Democrats, that would have a political motivation but not the right kind of political motivation to be called an act of terrorism, but if I were to beat up some Democrats without killing any of them to try to intimidate them into switching positions on some issues, that would be an act of terrorism. In fact if I were to call them on the phone and make intimidating statements to frighten them into making changes, that would be an act of terrorism, but a room full of dead Democrats killed just for hate would be a hate crime but not an act of terrorism.
Great i'm glad we got that cleared up... Not even sure where that debate came from. Oh yes i remember, you kept losing arguments and changing the topic until we ended up here. Bottom line is there are both hate crimes and acts of terror that are influenced by both Islam and Christianity. There is such as thing as Radical Christian Terrorism (McVeigh, and the KKK are a prime examples) There are also hate crimes influenced by Christian beliefs, Like the church shooting. The problem isn't Christianity or Islam, it is people who take an extreme interpretation of it to justify their hate and acts of violence. By far Isis is the biggest threat that we face today. I bring up the Christian side of things because I hear too many people talking about Muslims and "Radical Islam" without perspective and it fuels a divide between many Americans and good hearted muslims.

We start to see things like this happen... You think its a coincidence?
Texas Mosque 'Completely Destroyed' in Early-Morning Fire

Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Those who converted to Islam are descendants of Stone Age primate beasts who killed for the thrill of it. These predatory gangs were driven into the desert as criminal fugitives by an evolved human species. So it is genetic, not religious. Islam didn't make them the way they are; it was designed to attract the ethnic groups that had hung on long after their evolutionary expiration date. It is a cretins' creed, the Religion of Cain.

List of people trying to kill us just for being westerners:

MuSLIMEs

List of those we easily get along with

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

I find it kind of odd, that while Comrade Trump was violating the U.S. Constitution by usurping Congress who is wholly responsible for immigration policy, that the countries he ignored were the Muslim countries that normally attack us. I imagine it has something to do with his enormous investments into countries like Saudi Arabia.
Donald Trump makes millions in Muslim countries

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

Opinion | Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

The next worse thing to a Muslim is a sympathizing leftist who cries "they're not all the same"
There are very few animals on this earth that have no regard for human life. 95% of them live in the middle east. The rest live in Chicago

I find it kind of odd, that while Comrade Trump was violating the U.S. Constitution by usurping Congress who is wholly responsible for immigration policy, that the countries he ignored were the Muslim countries that normally attack us. I imagine it has something to do with his enormous investments into countries like Saudi Arabia.
Donald Trump makes millions in Muslim countries

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

Opinion | Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
And I find it kind of odd that you still come here after being outed as a fake. Have some dignity & get lost.

Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Those who converted to Islam are descendants of Stone Age primate beasts who killed for the thrill of it. These predatory gangs were driven into the desert as criminal fugitives by an evolved human species. So it is genetic, not religious. Islam didn't make them the way they are; it was designed to attract the ethnic groups that had hung on long after their evolutionary expiration date. It is a cretins' creed, the Religion of Cain.
haha, are you trying to say that Islam is an outdated religion that only the unevolved follow? Really?

Here you go, i'll try using language you understand to explain this Muslim situation...

MuSLIMEs

Everyone else

Don't worry in about 30 minutes give or take you will get to hear them whine and cry about Trumps Supreme Court nominee.

Forum List

Back