Tired of this nonsense

This shut down shit blows. I'm so fucking bored I'm going nuts.

I live in a metro of 2.3 million. We have around 70 people who have died. Not to be a cold hearted dick but out of those 70 how many were going to die FROM OLD AGE or EXTREME OBESITY to begin with? How many would have died in those same 30 days?

And before yall jump down my ass my ex had it. Was in the ICU for about a week and after getting the drug no liberal will admit exists she got better.

I get that new Yorks mayor acted a complete fool and his staff had to threaten to quit in order for him to CLOSE THE SCHOOLS but hey..... I get that you don't know that and your mind is blown right now. The leftist media treats yall like a bunch of dumbfuck toddlers who dont know any better and you're too dumb to recognize it.

All is forgiven...

Vote for Biden so we can get a good reason to sink money into alzheimer research.

Goodnight all!

Stay at home isn't for the mentally feeble.

My Father and my three older brothers joined the Forces and went to war to protect the nation. My oldest brother was wounded on D-Day and carried shrapnel in his body until the day he died. My youngest brother was 16 when he lied about his age and joined the army to serve. They did whatever was asked of them. They're referred to as "The Greatest Generation".

This generation is being asked to sit on their asses at home, watch TV and do nothing for a month or two, and they can't do it. It's too much of a sacrifice. Oh the humanity!!!
I doubt your father and brothers would sit idly by as their rights were stripped from them and they were put under house arrest.

My father and my brothers weren't stupid. They would know that social distancing would be the ONLY way to stop the spread. My dad owned the only restaurant - a small family diner, in a farming village of 800. He would have helped out the local churches in feeding the elderly, and doing porch deliveries of food to the sick and shut-ins.

I started social distancing in mid-January, when reports coming out of China became frightening. I did that voluntarily because I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK, and I'm high risk.

UNLIKE YOU, THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE LIVING IS THE ONLY RIGHT I'M AFRAID OF LOSING JUST RIGHT NOW.

You're country has asked you to sit on your ass at home for a couple of months, for the good of your family, your neighbours and your country. You're not being asked to endanger your life every day by going to work, nor are you being asked to go to work and risk infection with no PPR's, like grocery workers, and transit workers, and delivery workers.

And you're whining like the snowflake you are.

Lies, dishonest hack.

It poses a bigger danger to old infirm and certain other conditions according to the science ....funny how the party of science ignores that. Most of us could go about our business. Chosen path is insane and as soon as this is over libs will sing out of the other side of their ass
Science is saying that in Italy and here, 40% of the people who have died from it, Are NOT Seniors.
You left off the other part of the science....other underlying conditions like asthma......ooooops
Yeah all the doctors and nurses and medical technicians, and EMTs, and fire fighters, and grocery store clerks and newborns, and nursing home assistants, and dollar store cashiers, were all non seniors that were going to die ANYWAY, right?

Is that what you are saying?

100+ Americans die every single day in car crashes. NOT with pre-existing conditions. Randomly. Young and old; rich and poor alike. On highways and byways.

You've stopped driving and flagellate yourself daily about that too. Right?
what a silly comparison Sue....

you can't catch a car accident from another highly contagious person.... :rolleyes-41:

no but you can catch the flu that kills more each year than this virus has killed. People die of all kinds of medical issues, tell us how many of the "virus deaths" would have died anyway of their underlying conditions? you can't can you?

So you want all of the hospitals overwhelmed and unable to treat anyone but virus victims, and running out of medications, PPE's, and people dying by the thousands, including health care workers. Do you plan on letting this rage until it kills all enough first responders and essential workers that the country can't function or until everyone in the nation has a vaccine? It's only about 18 months. Less if you can't bring the death rate down.

did that happen last year when 60 thousand died of the flu? There are hospitals laying off medical personnel because routine procedures are not being done and the beds dedicated to virus victims are empty.

so you want the country to stay shut down for 18 months? are you fricken crazy, the USA would cease to exist if that happened. There would be riots in the streets like in Venezuela when the food ran out, are you ready to raid the zoo for food? ready do eat your dog and cat?

its amazing how ignorant most of you libs really are.

How can you say this is just like a regular flu and should be treated no differently.?

60,000 people die over a period of 12 months from the flu. That's 5,000 people per month. Even if half of those deaths occur over the winter months, that would be at most, 10,000 deaths per month, spread all across the nation. 30,000 Americans have died in the past 30 days just from this one virus, and 600,000 people have become ill. More than 2000 Americans are dying every day, which means every 5 days, more people die of covid19 than die in one month of the regular flu.

Then there's the contagion factor. The normal flu has an RO of 1, meaning that everybody who gets the flu, infects one other person. Studies have shown that in crowded circumstances, each covid19 patient can infect up to 6 other people, but that the RO is 2.79. Anything higher than 1.5 can quickly lead to an epidemic.

So this why this flu is far different than H1N1, or any other flu since the Spanish Flu.
:linky:

Something not behind a paywall.

No one would want to accuse you of being a propagandist. These are not the figures I have.

I live in a metro of 2.3 million. We have around 70 people who have died. Not to be a cold hearted dick but out of those 70 how many were going to die FROM OLD AGE or EXTREME OBESITY to begin with? How many would have died in those same 30 days?

And before yall jump down my ass my ex had it. Was in the ICU for about a week and after getting the drug no liberal will admit exists she got better.

I get that new Yorks mayor acted a complete fool and his staff had to threaten to quit in order for him to CLOSE THE SCHOOLS but hey..... I get that you don't know that and your mind is blown right now. The leftist media treats yall like a bunch of dumbfuck toddlers who dont know any better and you're too dumb to recognize it.

All is forgiven...

Vote for Biden so we can get a good reason to sink money into alzheimer research.

Goodnight all!
Its a hoax. It is nothing but battle testing things Big GOV Globalists plan on doing in the future. Read all about Agenda 20, which The UN had to re title Agenda 2030 because of President Trump's Election.

They locked down construction, schools, restaurants, bars ,nightclubs , major manufacturers,small mom & pop shops. About the only thing open are food markets and the post office.

That very Gub'Mit that imparts this doctrine (no, it is NOT voluntary) has instituted a CARES package that's as full of sh*t as my pig pens

These very same people (pick one on any local,state or federal level) that are repeatedly telling me "We're all in this together" are still getting their tax paid check, while asking small biz to go without.

The projections for 'end of '20 into '21 bankruptcies make the '08 crash look like a minor bump in the capitalist road , and if one is paying ANY attention to the FED & Stock Market should be stuffin' a mattress

Congress is literally nationalizing fortune 500's (their true constituency, not YOU!) towards an overall objectively arguable feudal system
feudalism_then_now.jpg

I'm a sm hand/mouth biz ,no work,no eat, who now has to sneak in/out of jobs , along with local authority on my tail redefining 'essential' every other day

So , all political stripe aside, how in the blue f*ck does anyone here see Government as helping you, your community, your country, your kids future, or anything else?

~S~
We may be witnessing the biggest transfer of wealth, into the hands of a select few who are already enormously wealthy, in the history of mankind.

With the demise of small businesses all over the country, who will benefit? I think I know.
Notice all the businesses that are being closed and small businesses and churches which are the back bone of America and Conservatism.

This lock-down is definitely political

All is forgiven...

Goodnight all!
Its a hoax. It is nothing but battle testing things Big GOV Globalists plan on doing in the future. Read all about Agenda 20, which The UN had to re title Agenda 2030 because of President Trump's Election.

Oh? Agenda 20 is back on now?

All is forgiven...

Goodnight all!

I am trying to think of the words that best describes your post about old people dying from a disease that you consider just an inconvenience. It rhymes with "glass wipe".

All is forgiven...

Goodnight all!
It's Agenda 21, but OK. Yeah. That's what this is about.

Local government ICLEI shills are who are steering this turn over the cliff.

Them and the media. Remember that when you and those around are going hungry.

They lied and put us all where we are.

The "brain trust" came up with this plan late last year:

All I see it as is an attack on all working people in America, and it makes me mad. That's wrong on the biggest level possible.

This song was on my mind today while working:
The thing is when everyone's working and spending money, it boosts everybody else.

Without that, fuck it and damn it. You think I'm gonna pay government to oppress me? Fuck that!.

What does government produce to where they don't have to levy taxes?

How is government self-sufficient?

They aren't. Every government worker is a drain on every taxpayer.

Not every City Council/Parish/County commissioner is in on this. Some have been planted to sway the others.

Congress is simply fucked. They work for handouts from corporations due to them voting themselves legalized bribery (AKA "lobbying").
A majority do not represent their constituents, but we still get taxed.

Last edited:
However, these people don’t fucking lie, fool. They’ve no reason to lie.
anyone can be manipulated

You believe that I do not question authority?
I believe now's a good time...

....how did I do
grand...
i think i need a tissue Sue....

I refuse to live in fear as far as I am able. In fact. I refuse ON PURPOSE to live in fear, as far as I am able
THAT ^^^^right there separates you from 90% of Americans at this moment

This is a big "Fuck You" to all American workers that pay all government job-havers' salary.

bingo MM!!!

I don't recall that being in the US constitution.

You mean maybe keeping the entire working middle class locked inside their homes, while Congress greases their corporate masters first?

Yeah , i'm no constitutional wiz kid, but i don't recall that in there either...

You want to ignore warnings at the expense of other people. You are the epitome of selfish.
2 way street, would you like to ignore a potential redistribution of this country's entire wealth to the sanctioned elites , because you're blinded by fear?

nothing is going to be the same again.... too much has happened already....that changed the line of destiny...for too many people....
no, much pain is on the horizon
yet the same government insisting 'we're all in this together' will continue unscathed....

The measures we have taken have put the virus in check

the model is completely out to lunch...

I've never seen such wild fear and cowering in fear. Its amazing.

It's humiliating, we're Americans, no rabbits!

a whole lotta hurt, for huge segments of society.... even if taxes are raised on the so called Oligarchs
an oligarchy only 'hurts' from the top down....

However, when made intentionally more difficult, by empty suits in the District of Criminals, and their peers and acolytes across the country, and funded by a "for profit" Central Bank the "bank" may find itself questioned - hopefully.

h33AB86D2

This generation is being asked to sit on their asses at home, watch TV and do nothing for a month or two, and they can't do it. It's too much of a sacrifice. Oh the humanity!!!
Your generation fought fascism
Our's is under it;s heel

At what point will you believe a tyrant entity is doing the diametric opposite of it's job?
Anytime it/he/she/they insist the masses do what they are unwilling to do, or subject themselves to....

you are not going to see an immediate rise in the stock market or in your retirement funds in 401k's to where they were before Wall Street panicked just because some businesses are reopening.....
which benefits whom?
images

THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE LIVING IS THE ONLY RIGHT I'M AFRAID OF LOSING JUST RIGHT NOW.
Then you may as well dig a hole an bury yourself now, if you're willing to sacrifice every other right we've been given for it

The internal document, obtained by The Washington Post, warns of a “large rebound curve”

no sh*t,, flattening merely extends the ability of multiple reservoirs to find vectors

IE ~it should be a rather apprehensive fall '20 school season....

And most all of the above hopes in a vaccine is providing the virus does not mutate.
it already has....
Given the fact there are several vaccinations out there now, even if a couple have trouble with the testing, one or more will be able to pass all tests and be immediately approved by the FDA. This time next year, we could all very well be vaccinated; at least those of us who actually need them.
This story goes back to Otto Warburg a century ago...
220px-Otto_Heinrich_Warburg_%28cropped%29.jpg

We need a solid plan

Gub'Mit has only one, their boot on our necks

Its a hoax.

Nope

But this country's response sure it

~S~

Last edited:

....how did I do
grand...

I refuse to live in fear as far as I am able. In fact. I refuse ON PURPOSE to live in fear, as far as I am able

This is a big "Fuck You" to all American workers that pay all government job-havers' salary.

bingo MM!!!

You mean maybe keeping the entire working middle class locked inside their homes, while Congress greases their corporate masters first?

Yeah , i'm no constitutional wiz kid, but i don't recall that in there either...

You want to ignore warnings at the expense of other people. You are the epitome of selfish.
2 way street, would you like to ignore a potential redistribution of this country's entire wealth to the sanctioned elites , because you're blinded by fear?

nothing is going to be the same again.... too much has happened already....that changed the line of destiny...for too many people....
yet the same government insisting 'we're all in this together' will continue unscathed....

a whole lotta hurt, for huge segments of society.... even if taxes are raised on the so called Oligarchs

However, when made intentionally more difficult, by empty suits in the District of Criminals, and their peers and acolytes across the country, and funded by a "for profit" Central Bank the "bank" may find itself questioned - hopefully.

h33AB86D2

Our's is under it;s heel

At what point will you believe a tyrant entity is doing the diametric opposite of it's job?
Anytime it/he/she/they insist the masses do what they are unwilling to do, or subject themselves to....

you are not going to see an immediate rise in the stock market or in your retirement funds in 401k's to where they were before Wall Street panicked just because some businesses are reopening.....
which benefits whom?
images

THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE LIVING IS THE ONLY RIGHT I'M AFRAID OF LOSING JUST RIGHT NOW.
Then you may as well dig a hole an bury yourself now, if you're willing to sacrifice every other right we've been given for it

The internal document, obtained by The Washington Post, warns of a “large rebound curve”

no sh*t,, flattening merely extends the ability of multiple reservoirs to find vectors

And most all of the above hopes in a vaccine is providing the virus does not mutate.
it already has....
Given the fact there are several vaccinations out there now, even if a couple have trouble with the testing, one or more will be able to pass all tests and be immediately approved by the FDA. This time next year, we could all very well be vaccinated; at least those of us who actually need them.

We need a solid plan

Its a hoax.

Nope

~S~
Damn good response bro.

BRAVO ZULU

I'm tired of it too, we all are, but if my wife gets it she will probably die. Can't even begin to explain the hardship I would endure for her. Then I think about everyone else's wives and husbands, moms and dads and wonder why some people just don't find them worth it.
I don’t wish any harm to anyone but I want it to be fair and reasonable. So here is the crux of the problem as I see it. We must get people back to work. Is it better to shut down 90% of people to protect the ten percent or is it better to shut down the 10 per cent to protect the 10% and let the 90% go back to work.? The people dying are the people with pre existing conditions, we have identified the risk so we need to quarantine the people with preexisting conditions. I think this is a matter of personal responsibility, if you have a problem don’t add to a bigger problem. We have to stop letting the tail wag the dog as seems to be the status quo whether it is black, transvestite, or triggered college students. This in no way diminishes people who have preexisting conditions it just says they have a greater responsibility in this crisis than those that don’t, even if their conditions are no fault of their own. So let’s be reasonable and fair but let’s make decisions on the basis of what brings the greatest good to the greatest number of people.

....how did I do
grand...

bingo MM!!!

h33AB86D2

Our's is under it;s heel

which benefits whom?
images

it already has....

We need a solid plan

Its a hoax.

Nope

~S~
Damn good response bro.

BRAVO ZULU

1587003721425.png

All is forgiven...

Goodnight all!

Thank Gawd I live in Tejas!

I would kill myself if I lived in New York City and before you grunt you do not live in William de Bozo city I know that!

I am just glad I do not live there!

Nurses, doctors, firefighters, cops, grocery store clerks, nursing home attendants etc are all dying Gramps, not just old fat guys like Trump.....

How many of them had either a underlying condition or were one foot on a banana peel and one foot in the grave?

That's funny when no one says anything like that about the flu.

In the meantime people can live completely normal and long lives with asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes and COPD but I guess they are now deemed expendable if they get COVID-19.

All is forgiven...

Goodnight all!

Thank Gawd I live in Tejas!

I would kill myself if I lived in New York City and before you grunt you do not live in William de Bozo city I know that!

I am just glad I do not live there!
I loved living in NYC, Brooklyn....

although just a few years off and on, it was one of the greatest experiences, of my life!

Nurses, doctors, firefighters, cops, grocery store clerks, nursing home attendants etc are all dying Gramps, not just old fat guys like Trump.....

How many of them had either a underlying condition or were one foot on a banana peel and one foot in the grave?

In the meantime people can live completely normal and long lives with asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes and COPD but I guess they are now deemed expendable if they get COVID-19.

Not sure of your point.

Seems you are trying to bridge something that isn't there.

It poses a bigger danger to old infirm and certain other conditions according to the science ....funny how the party of science ignores that. Most of us could go about our business. Chosen path is insane and as soon as this is over libs will sing out of the other side of their ass
Science is saying that in Italy and here, 40% of the people who have died from it, Are NOT Seniors.
You left off the other part of the science....other underlying conditions like asthma......ooooops
Yeah all the doctors and nurses and medical technicians, and EMTs, and fire fighters, and grocery store clerks and newborns, and nursing home assistants, and dollar store cashiers, were all non seniors that were going to die ANYWAY, right?

100+ Americans die every single day in car crashes. NOT with pre-existing conditions. Randomly. Young and old; rich and poor alike. On highways and byways.

you can't catch a car accident from another highly contagious person.... :rolleyes-41:

no but you can catch the flu that kills more each year than this virus has killed. People die of all kinds of medical issues, tell us how many of the "virus deaths" would have died anyway of their underlying conditions? you can't can you?

So you want all of the hospitals overwhelmed and unable to treat anyone but virus victims, and running out of medications, PPE's, and people dying by the thousands, including health care workers. Do you plan on letting this rage until it kills all enough first responders and essential workers that the country can't function or until everyone in the nation has a vaccine? It's only about 18 months. Less if you can't bring the death rate down.

did that happen last year when 60 thousand died of the flu? There are hospitals laying off medical personnel because routine procedures are not being done and the beds dedicated to virus victims are empty.

so you want the country to stay shut down for 18 months? are you fricken crazy, the USA would cease to exist if that happened. There would be riots in the streets like in Venezuela when the food ran out, are you ready to raid the zoo for food? ready do eat your dog and cat?

corona aint the flu dumbass- you cant spell ignorant.

No its not, it has killed far fewer than the flu, and we have flu vaccines and treatments.

so hookem down to CVS and get a Corona shot -

funny, have you suggested that to some of the liberal anti-vaxers on this board? Will you get the shot when it is available?

How can you say this is just like a regular flu and should be treated no differently.?

60,000 people die over a period of 12 months from the flu. That's 5,000 people per month. Even if half of those deaths occur over the winter months, that would be at most, 10,000 deaths per month, spread all across the nation. 30,000 Americans have died in the past 30 days just from this one virus, and 600,000 people have become ill. More than 2000 Americans are dying every day, which means every 5 days, more people die of covid19 than die in one month of the regular flu.

Then there's the contagion factor. The normal flu has an RO of 1, meaning that everybody who gets the flu, infects one other person. Studies have shown that in crowded circumstances, each covid19 patient can infect up to 6 other people, but that the RO is 2.79. Anything higher than 1.5 can quickly lead to an epidemic.

So this why this flu is far different than H1N1, or any other flu since the Spanish Flu.

the media is lying to you, sadly our health professionals are lying to you. Why were there no reported flu deaths in March? Why was every death coded as due to corona? Why are hospital beds dedicated to the virus sitting empty? Why are the hospital ships empty? Why do we not hear that 12% of americans contracted the flu this year and less than 1% corona?

We are not being told the truth about this thing. The chinese and WHO lied about it from day one and sadly our government kept up the lies.

Last edited:

Not sure of your point.

Seems you are trying to bridge something that isn't there.

My point is COVID-19 kills people that many have decades left on their lives otherwise.

Forum List

Back