Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

rat, Americans have the duty to prosecute you for felony and treason, and your masters. That is what the message from the court is.

Meaning you need to come up with an image from 9-11 showing this structure in the core of the Twin Towers.

southcorestands.gif

When you don't, true Americans are going to realize unity in support and defense of the Constitution is REQUIRED.
so let me get this straight.....

you think all americans should file complaints of treason but its ok not to pay child support.

did i get that right? :cuckoo:

Pretending to be confused only makes your treasonous behavior more obvious.

The cause of death is invalid and you are working to conceal felony and treason.

****bullshit & nonsense removed****
so let me get this straight.....

you think all americans should file complaints of treason but its ok not to pay child support.

did i get that right? :cuckoo:

**** more bullshit removed *****

The cause of death is invalid and you are working to conceal felony and treason.

The cause of death is listed as homicide in all 3000 of the victims. How is this "invalid"??

What are we concealing maintaining that they were all murdered???

[

i'm not pretending to be confused. thats simply another one of your delusions.

i just want to get a straight answer from you.

do you think all americans have a duty to file complaints of treason but its ok not to pay child support?

are you man enough to answer that question you delusional shitbag?

by the way, its already been proven to you several times that the cause of death is homicide. it makes no difference what the building was made out of or who was behind the attacks. the cause if death is valid. that's just one more of your stupid fucking delusions. :cuckoo:

Do you think it is ok for FEMA to misrepresent the Towers core structure and for guliani to take the WTC documents invalidating the analysis of collapse, the supposed cause of death in 3,000 murders? And, do you think un Constitutional family law courts or their impacts are more important?

The clerk refused to stamp this MOTION TO STRIKE, "filed". a deprivation of due process and equal protection of law by a court system.

209449mot.strik.dec.face1.jpg

Last edited:
We can't expect agents of the infiltrating perpetrators to recognize Consitutional rights if they refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive 3,000 murder victims, and their familes, of due process.

jpayne-2001Sep23-003-pr.jpg

And such agents of treason are not going to recognize the difference between steel and concrete.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

[

i'm not pretending to be confused. thats simply another one of your delusions.

Ha, that's another lie to add to this list.

F
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1966323-post158.html

F
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1992513-post3708.html

F+
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2068719-post4238.html

F+photo lie
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2093387-post4486.html

F+photo lie 2
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2094648-post4499.html

F+photoshop lie
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2097563-post650.html

F+plans lie
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2290147-post1829.html

F+plan lie confirm
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2290723-post1832.html

The psyops uses false social structures to reinforce deception. You and your fellow agent pretend all kind of tings every day.

i just want to get a straight answer from you.

do you think all americans have a duty to file complaints of treason but its ok not to pay child support?

are you man enough to answer that question you delusional shitbag?

by the way, its already been proven to you several times that the cause of death is homicide. it makes no difference what the building was made out of or who was behind the attacks. the cause if death is valid. that's just one more of your stupid fucking delusions. :cuckoo:

I notice you did not capitalize Americans and I know you have contempt for them and their Consitution.

In fact, 3,000 can be murdered and you'll protect the murderers.

There are people that will want you prosecuted for that.

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

We can't expect agents of the infiltrating perpetrators to recognize Consitutional rights if they refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive 3,000 murder victims, and their familes, of due process.

And such agents of treason are not going to recognize the difference between steel and concrete.

And we can't expect the goofball of the repetitive posted bullshit to recognize reality if he refuses to recognize that violations of rational thought deprive him of a social life, and the company of friends.

And such an imbecile of stupidity repeatedly posts photos of steel, and calls it concrete, or rebar.

By the way Chri$$y, please tell me what my "Consitutional" rights are. Or fix your translator.

Meaning you need to come up with an image from 9-11 showing this structure in the core of the Twin Towers.
southcorestands.gif

Showing what structure, you deadbeat bag of hay?

A blurred, grainy silhouette in a cloud of dust? Photographed from miles away? Showing something that can easily be discredited due to a lack of definition?

Hardly something I would want to spend any of my money setting up a website about. I would spent my money on something more beneficial, like supporting my children.

Tell you what, Brown. I'll send you $6.38 if you post high resolution, close in, tight focus photos of the core during the collapses. I could easily parlay that into thousands of dollars proving the towers did not fall at free fall speeds.

southcorestands.gif

Showing what structure, you deadbeat bag of hay?

A blurred, grainy silhouette in a cloud of dust? Photographed from miles away? Showing something that can easily be discredited due to a lack of definition?

Hardly something I would want to spend any of my money setting up a website about. I would spent my money on something more beneficial, like supporting my children.

Tell you what, Brown. I'll send you $6.38 if you post high resolution, close in, tight focus photos of the core during the collapses. I could easily parlay that into thousands of dollars proving the towers did not fall at free fall speeds.

If you go to amanzafar.com and see the sequence of stills, you can clearly ascertain that the Chris's .. cherry picked photo of the Colgate Clock with a tragedy in the background is a momentary situation which changes very rapidly.

Follow the boats movement on the water ..

Chris you really need help with this obsession .. I am obsessed by your obsession .. to help you out of your misery

Stann

Do you think it is ok for FEMA to misrepresent the Towers core structure

Do you think it is OK to blame FEMA for something they had NOTHING to do with? FEMA has nothing to do with building construction. FEMA has nothing to do with site inspection. FEMA has nothing to do with materials selection & safety. FEMA has nothing to do with worker safety, or use of PPE. FEMA has nothing to do with on-site use & storage of combustible materials. FEMA has nothing to do with proper tool usage & safety. FEMA has nothing to do with worker qualifications, certification or documentation. FEMA has nothing to do with approval, storage, or chain of custody of building plans. FEMA has nothing to do with worker injuries, or proper settlement of same. FEMA has nothing to do with worker/management disputes. FEMA has nothing to do with the immediate events of a building disaster.

FEMA comes in after the first responders attend to a situation. They help with picking up the pieces after the cops and firemen clear the scene.

I've been in construction my entire adult life. I've NEVER even met anyone who was associated with FEMA.

OSHA on the other hand, take my inspectors, PLEASE.

Agents of the infiltrating perpetrators would want you to say that because it's the only thing that can help their deception at this point.

The concrete core is well proven.

Do you really think drywall is strong enough to withstand the impacts of hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy steel structure?

southcorestands.gif

Forum List

Back