Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

1. you show no image of supposed steel core columns from 9-11 where the core structure is heavily tested and exposed.
2. you misrepresent elevator guide rail support steel with weak butt plate joints used randomly to join sections.
3. You cannot show any official plans only leaked plans shown to be digitally altered.
4. You refuse to recognize the WTC documents were stolen from the city and falsely state they were scanned.
5. you make a claim with no independently verified evidence and have no plans or images from 9-11 showing the core you claim, which you cannot even describe.
6. there was a secret method of mass murder because the analysis of collapse cannot be correct when NIST (disclaimer) did not have the buildings plans.
1. tested by who? it didnt even exist.... how the fuck could it be "tested"? :lol: (making shit up as you go along again?!!)
2. "elevator guide rail support steel" is something you completely made up. i asked for months for you to back that claim up and you never have. :cuckoo:
3. i dont need to show any official plans. this concrete core hoax is your baby. where are your plans? :lol:
4. you refuse to recognize the documents were microfilmed and returned. the city has them. go look at them instead of whining about them. get off your lazy deadbeat non-child supporting ass and go see them.
5. you claim you have independently verified evidence. apparently you do not know what that means. i suggest you look it up before embarrassing yourself further.
6. there is no secret method of mass murder. terrorists flew planes into buildings and murdered almost 3000 people. its not secret.

did you figure out how to fit all those elevators into your fake concrete core yet? :lol:

Most importantly you've failed to show the fundamental design here as it would be seen on 9-11 if it existed.

femacore.gif

Abject failure.

Most importantly you've failed to show the fundamental design here as it would be seen on 9-11 if it existed.

femacore.gif

Abject failure.

look up a few posts from this one, jackass.

pics of the steel core. :lol:

WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING CONCRETE?:cuckoo:

You have prove very well you are unable to provide an image from 9-11 while the towers are coming apart for cameras that shows the FEMA core. There is no independently verified evidence for the steel core columns.

That kind of evidence only exists for the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

You have prove very well you are unable to provide an image from 9-11 while the towers are coming apart for cameras that shows the FEMA core. There is no independently verified evidence for the steel core columns.

That kind of evidence only exists for the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.
same old delusional bullshit over and over again. :cuckoo:
all this crap has been debunked before.

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. Butt plates are used to join steel core columns and are too weak. debunked

6. Diagonal bracing of steel core columns is actually part of the crane structure. debunked

7. Anyone that disagrees with the concrete core hoax is a secret government agent. (totally delusional. needs no debunking)

All posters in this thread attempting to support the existence of steel core columns per the FEMA discription/diagram are committing misprision of felony and treason.

The infiltration of the US government has influence adequate to remove reasonable performance supportive and defensive of the US Constitution from the federal judiciary. Reason and evidence are not utilized in the temporal extension of Constitutional principle. Judges have rejected their sworn duty and assigned it to the citizen.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

All posters in this thread attempting to support the existence of steel core columns per the FEMA discription/diagram are committing misprision of felony and treason.
all the posters in this thread, except you, have seen the proof that you are totally fucking moronically delusionally stupid

The infiltration of the US government has influence adequate to remove reasonable performance supportive and defensive of the US Constitution from the federal judiciary. Reason and evidence are not utilized in the temporal extension of Constitutional principle. Judges have rejected their sworn duty and assigned it to the citizen.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

:cuckoo:

its no conspiracy, you fucking moron. you say stupid shit like "the towers had a concrete core" and everyone else laughs at you because the truth is it had a steel core. all your paranoid delusions aside its already been proven that its IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to have had a concrete core.

every time you are proven wrong you change your story yet again. you change your story more than you change your underwear.

you are just a fucking moron trying to push your concrete core hoax so you can make money. it didnt work. go back to asking your sister to support measly excuse for a life. you've been proven to be lying repeatedly.

Hey Chri$$y, We got a new mattress today, and the first thing I did was tear the tag off. According to the tag, that's a felony.

Now that you know, you have to rush off and file a misprision on me, so that you're not guilty too. Here's my info, so that you have an easier time,

Jacob Blues
1060 W. Addison Street
Chicago IL

Please remember to take the filing fee this time, OK?

Hey Chri$$y, We got a new mattress today, and the first thing I did was tear the tag off. According to the tag, that's a felony.

Now that you know, you have to rush off and file a misprision on me, so that you're not guilty too. Here's my info, so that you have an easier time,

Jacob Blues
1060 W. Addison Street
Chicago IL

This is different than the tag on the mattress, but the perps wouldn't want you to acknowledge that.

Some people have a very tangible sense of that difference.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

And there are many people that know about the concrete core.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MStxGeRdE]YouTube - North Tower - Concrete Core[/ame]

Jacob Blues
1060 W. Addison Street
Chicago IL

This is different than the tag on the mattress, but the perps wouldn't want you to acknowledge that.

that is nothing but lies
there can only be delusional fucktards the THINK there was a concrete core
the facts are that the core was STEEL COLUMNS

Jacob Blues
1060 W. Addison Street
Chicago IL

Nope, a felony is a felony. Get your ass down to the courtroom, and don't forget your wallet.

(Just don't let that court clerk see it, or he will empty it again for you!!):lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol:

==delusional bullshit removed==

that poor kid in your picture doesnt believe your concrete core hoax and neither do the rest of his family. so why you posting it?

oh yeah.....

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!!

Last edited:
Just because the judge at the LA federal court rejects his duty and assigns it to me does not mean I need a filing fee. This is criminal, But thanks for the address anyway, you will make a vulnerable defendant.

I feel quite sure if they were to see the evidence you attempt to ignore they would know there is a concrete core.

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+Uw5r1dIz7eHl.jpg

Just because the judge at the LA federal court rejects his duty and assigns it to me does not mean I need a filing fee. This is criminal, But thanks for the address anyway, you will make a vulnerable defendant.

I feel quite sure if they were to see the evidence you attempt to ignore they would know there is a concrete core.
the only thing the judge failed in his duties is he should have locked you up for psych evaluation

J==delusional bullshit removed--

its not criminal. your filing has no basis in reality. :cuckoo:

i'm quite sure that anyone that sees what you call "evidence" will realize how fucking out of your mind you are. :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Jacob Blues
1060 W. Addison Street
Chicago IL

Nope, a felony is a felony. Get your ass down to the courtroom, and don't forget your wallet.

(Just don't let that court clerk see it, or he will empty it again for you!!):lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol:
actually, the purchaser can remove that tag
it just cant be removed before the purchase

actually, the purchaser can remove that tag
it just cant be removed before the purchase

what happens if you rent or buy used? because i'm pretty sure crissy has never been able to afford a brand new mattress.

Forum List

Back