Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

What the agents here are doing is concealing felony and treason.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

I know you are doing this so I must find an official to disclose your treason to. There are others too who know they need to stop you.

The exact opposite is true because you cannot produce an image of the core FEMA shows here that was published with the first WTC report.

femacore.gif

This is concrete.

southcorestands.gif

And the buildings engineer provided that info to Newsweek

There are many images that show the concrete core or parts of it on 9-11.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

But not one image of the supposed steel core columns is ever seen.

And no, those are not steel core columns like agents would pretend they see. What is seen on the left is too massive to be structural steel like is on the right side.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Pretending you cannot see the spire with the concrete wall to the left of it is not credible agent. You've seen this image many times.

Pretending you cannot see the spire with the concrete wall to the left of it is not credible agent. You've seen this image many times.

Actually, Null Poster, pretending that anybody CAN see concrete which is obviously not there is what lacks credibility. Every time you post it you are proving you are an unabashed abject liar since it never has and never can show concrete that isn't there.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

I know you are doing this so I must find an official to disclose your treason to. There are others too who know they need to stop you.

This fricken dupe is still OCDing 9/11? Dude...get a fucking job .....you scumbag.

That's right, get your ass down to the courtroom tomorrow morning to turn me in, otherwise you're just as guilty.

We wouldn't want that, would we. You're already in enough trouble due to not paying your child support.

You seem very convinced about this Chris... :cuckoo:

Just to be fair :eusa_whistle: how about you print out your picture .. get a red pencil .. I said RED ..!! .. and draw a line around whatever it is you are talking about. Then scan the picture and post it here for us to see.

If you have a picture publishing program use that instead .. but I thought the RED pencil idea would be easier for you to cope with.

Thanks Chri$$y poos.

Stann

You seem very convinced about this Chris... :cuckoo:

Just to be fair :eusa_whistle: how about you print out your picture .. get a red pencil .. I said RED ..!! .. and draw a line around whatever it is you are talking about. Then scan the picture and post it here for us to see.

If you have a picture publishing program use that instead .. but I thought the RED pencil idea would be easier for you to cope with.

Thanks Chri$$y poos.

Stann
maybe crayon would be even better

Forum List

Back