Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

:clap2:

Attachments

• $thatsentertainment.jpg
    $thatsentertainment.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 22
You misrepresent your opposition. You are working against the rights and freedoms of Americans, agains the US Constitution and lawful government.

When you fail to recognize violations of law keeping the true structure of the Twins secret, you prove that.

We have the latest technology and we monitor your every move....when we unveil this silent helicopter to you outside your window....you will know your time is getting short....
a160-hum.gif
you left out the mind control antenna

:eusa_whistle:

Oh really???....we agents have thought of everything....you didn't think that was just a little water vapor did you?:lol:

chemtrail2.jpg

Chemtrail Alert!!

We have the latest technology and we monitor your every move....when we unveil this silent helicopter to you outside your window....you will know your time is getting short....
a160-hum.gif

Oh really???....we agents have thought of everything....you didn't think that was just a little water vapor did you?:lol:

chemtrail2.jpg

Chemtrail Alert!!
thats different
thats the chemical agents
i'm talking about the electronic ones that make them change their minds

chemtrail2.jpg

Chemtrail Alert!!
thats different

We have run into problems in this area due to enemy countermeasures....here we have a recent surveillance photo of christophera employing a radical new technology....truly mindboggling....
tinfoilhat300.jpg

chemtrail2.jpg

Chemtrail Alert!!
thats different

We have run into problems in this area due to enemy countermeasures....here we have a recent surveillance photo of christophera employing a radical new technology....truly mindboggling....
tinfoilhat300.jpg
ah, thanks for the update

Romans love birdbaths

You misrepresent your opposition. You are working against the rights and freedoms of Americans, agains the US Constitution and lawful government.

When you fail to recognize violations of law keeping the true structure of the Twins secret, you prove that.

You are powerless to stop us....we have had you under surveilance for nearly a year. When you saw that car and wondered why "they" were looking at you....it was us.

Xtra full of excrement.

Your signature indicates you will work against the Constitution of the United States of America, unless the "country" is always working parallel to the Constitution. You have the choice now to know what is "right".

"My Country, May She always be right, but My Country, right or wrong."
Steven Decatur

Last edited:

You are powerless to stop us....we have had you under surveilance for nearly a year. When you saw that car and wondered why "they" were looking at you....it was us.

Xtra full of excrement.

Your signature indicates you will work against the Constitution of the United States of America, unless the "country" is always working parallel to the Constitution. You have the choice now to know what is "right".

"My Country, May She always be right, but My Country, right or wrong."
Steven Decatur

So take that look out of here, it doesn't fit you.
Because it's happened doesn't mean you've been discarded.
Pull up your head off the floor, come up screaming.
Cry out for everything you ever might have wanted.
I thought that pain and truth were things that really mattered
But you can't stay here with every single hope you had shattered.

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert,
But I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime..

in a big country, dreams stay with you,
Like a lover's voice, fires the mountainside..
Stay alive..

--Big Country - Big Country

Psychotic drooling tools like ChristoFEARa must truly LOATHE the United States of America to not only believe but propagandize their hideously deformed belief that high ranking officials OF the government of the United States were themselves responsible for the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

They must cringe whenever they get a piece of Federal Mail (like a Census form or a notice of any kind from the IRS).

It must be dreadful to live in a country one loathes so very much. Scumbags, like ChristoFEARa, live in the rancid stench of the stink of their own sweaty fear. Fear rules them -- entirely.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2104901-post1.html

Psychotic drooling tools like ChristoFEARa must truly LOATHE the United States of America to not only believe but propagandize their hideously deformed belief that high ranking officials OF the government of the United States were themselves responsible for the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

They must cringe whenever they get a piece of Federal Mail (like a Census form or a notice of any kind from the IRS).

It must be dreadful to live in a country one loathes so very much. Scumbags, like ChristoFEARa, live in the rancid stench of the stink of their own sweaty fear. Fear rules them -- entirely.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2104901-post1.html

High rank means nothing next to the principles of the republic traitor. The Constitution is something you have not mentioned, meaning that POWER is all you respect.

Your crude ugliness will consume you.

No fear here traitor. Just knowledge that the principles of the republic WILL protect and benefit my children and all future generations.

What? Is this some kind of warrior worship thing?

The principles of the republic are eternal human values enabling our evolution. What does you figurehead provide?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The principles of the republic are eternal human values enabling our evolution. What does you figurehead provide?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
you dont know who that is???

No fear here traitor. Just knowledge that the principles of the republic WILL protect and benefit my children and all future generations.

you have a lot of nerve talking about protecting children after you skipped out on your kids and didnt pay child support for over a decade.

you are scum.

you dont know who that is???

Yes I do. There are tricky ways to interpret it, but what is says defines who it is.

you have a lot of nerve talking about protecting children after you skipped out on your kids and didnt pay child support for over a decade.

you are scum.

In efforts to protect my children, myself and all children I subpoenaed arrerst and booking records that would prove over 1,000 insanity actions were absent from the court record.

The county sheriffs appearance was interfered with by the county council in order to evade accountability and lawful performance.

subdengif.gif

Court records are the most important records a society can keep.

But the infiltrating perpetrators would not want you to acknowledge that.

you are scum.

In efforts to protect my children, myself and all children I subpoenaed arrerst and booking records that would prove over 1,000 insanity actions were absent from the court record.

The county sheriffs appearance was interfered with by the county council in order to evade accountability and lawful performance.

subdengif.gif

Court records are the most important records a society can keep.

But the infiltrating perpetrators would not want you to acknowledge that.

As your case agent, when I became aware of your request I specifically had the records removed from the Santa Barbara Court Archives, then had them secreted away in an underground vault in Utah. You see? You cannot escape. You must surrender before it's too late.

only a fucking moron would claim he didnt pay child support because of arrest records in 1876.

you sir, are that moron.

When the county of santa barbara failed to appear they subjected the world to unconscious terror.

Accordingly, nobody knows WTF is happening and you don't want them to know. You serve that terror.

When the county of santa barbara failed to appear they subjected the world to unconscious terror.

Accordingly, nobody knows WTF is happening and you don't want them to know. You serve that terror.

HAHAHAHahahahahaha!!!

only YOU know what is happening? the rest of us are all secret agents?

dude, if that isnt a sign of mental illness then nothing is. think about that for a second. get help.

by the way, you didnt pay child support for a decade BEFORE santa barbara failed to appear. (of course evidence needs to be relevant and your wasnt. thats why they didnt appear but that doesnt matter).

Forum List

Back